李:
Where did you take the picture? It's so beautiful!
这是你在哪照的照片?好漂亮呀!
陈:
I took in Hawaii. You know, I came to NewYork University for one year, this weekend, I travel to Hawaii.
我在夏威夷照的。你看,我来纽约大学一年了,这个周末就去夏威夷旅行了。
李:
So how did your travel? Anything special?
旅行如何呢?有没有什么特别的?
陈:
You know it was Tomb-sweeping Day in China, so I decided to go to the cemetery there on purpose.
嗯,你知道在中国那天是清明节,所以我特意去了那儿的墓地。
李:
Really? Did people there spend the Day?
真的?那的人也过这个节吗?
陈:
Not really. I just want to spend the Day with my family though we are not in the same place.
没有,我只是想和家人一起过节,虽然我们身处异地。
李:
That's very nice of you. And how did you like there?
很好。觉得那里怎么样呢?
陈:
It has great difference with here in China. No scare atmosphere.
和中国的墓地是很不一样的。没有令人害怕的气氛。
李:
I see. That's maybe because of people's attitude towards deaths in western countries.
我懂了。也许是因为西方国家的人对死亡的态度吧。
陈:
Yes, I didn't feel sorrow there, on the countary, I began to treat death in an original way.
是的,我在那感觉不到哀伤,相反的,我也开始以一种平常心去看待死亡了。 |
|