英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

After-sales Service 售后服务

发布者: anro | 发布时间: 2010-7-14 19:51| 查看数: 1331| 评论数: 1|



Maintenance man: Good morning, madam. You called to report something wrong with your TV, right?

维修员:早上好,女士。你打电话来说你的电视机有点问题,是吗?

Lily: Yes. The picture is wobbly sometimes.

莉莉:是的。画面有时候会抖动。

Maintenance man: I see. We’ll take it back and give it a thorough examination.

维修员:我明白了。我们会将它拿回去,为它作个全面检查。

Lily: Should I pay for it?

莉莉:我需要付费吗?

Maintenance man: It depends. Would you please show me the warranty certificate?

维修员:这要看。你能让我看看你的保修卡吗?

Lily: Here it is.

莉莉:这就是。

Maintenance man: Newly bought. It’s free of charge because it’s covered by warranty.

维修员:新买的。那就是免费了,因为它在保修期内。

Lily: Great. How long will it take?

莉莉:要修多久?

Maintenance man: 3 days. We will call you when it’s ready.

维修员:3天。好了的话,我们会打电话给你。

Lily: I can’t wait that long. I can’t live without TV.

莉莉:我不能等这么久。我不能没有电视。

Maintenance man: OK, we’ll try, but it depends how long it usually takes. Oh, please sign your name on the slip here.

维修员:好的,我们会尽力,但要看一般要用多久时间。请在这个纸片上签上你的名字。

Lily: OK.

莉莉:好。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表