英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

视频商务英语口语4:Receiving visitors (含文本)

发布者: daisy95071 | 发布时间: 2007-11-13 15:27| 查看数: 3290| 评论数: 1|

[wmv]http://images.edu-edu.com.cn/video/eng/unit4.wmv[/wmv]

最新评论

daisy95071 发表于 2007-11-13 15:29:11
Unit 4 Receiving visitors

一、Answer the question :

1.What time will Mr.Sakai arrive?

2.And what does Kate say to Don?

Dialogue(一)

KATE MCKENNA: You know Mr. Sakai is coming at ten o' clock, don' t you, Jenny?

凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,酒井先生10点钟要来,你知道吗?

JENNY ROSS: Yes, I do. It' s an important meeting, isn' t it?

詹妮.罗斯:是的,我知道。这次会议很重要,是吗?KATE MCKENNA: And the slides are ready, aren' t they?

凯特.麦凯纳:幻灯片已经准备好了,对吗?

JENNY ROSS: Yes, they are.

詹妮.罗斯:是的,准备好了。

KATE MCKENNA: And you have checked the monitor, haven' t you?

凯特.麦凯纳:你也检查过显示器,对吧?

JENNY ROSS: Yes, Kate, I have.

詹妮.罗斯:是的, 凯特,我已经检查过了。

KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, Jenny, it really is very important.

凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,不好意思,不过这次会议真是太重要了。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning!

堂.布拉德利:早上好!

JENNY ROSS: Hello, Don.

詹妮.罗斯:你好, 堂。

DON BRADLEY: Is everything ready for the big day?

堂.布拉德利:这可是个大日子,都准备好了吗?

JENNY ROSS: I think so.

詹妮.罗斯:我想是的。

KATE MCKENNA: Don, I' m worried about the last part of the presentation. Can we talk?

凯特.麦凯纳:堂,我对演示的最后一部分有点担心。我们能谈谈吗?

二、生词和短语

1.Thank you very much for collecting me.

2. It's a pleasure.

3.Don't mention it.

4.It's good of you to visit us.

5.Thank you for sparing the time

display unit展览品

rough desigen初步设计

make an impact制造影响

efficient效率高的

to employ雇佣

staff职员

full-time staff全工作日的职员

casual staff临时工

Dialogue(二)

MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much for collecting me.

酒井先生:非常感谢你来接我。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it.

克莱夫.哈里斯:乐意效劳。没什么的。

CLIVE HARRIS: Is your hotel okay?

克莱夫.哈里斯:宾馆还好吧?

MR. SAKAI: Yes, thanks. It' s fine.

酒井先生:是的, 谢谢。很好。

CLIVE HARRIS: It is good of you to visit us.

克莱夫.哈里斯:你来探望我们真是太好了。

Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary.

谢谢你抽出时间来,我知道你的行程很紧。

MR. SAKAI: It' s a pleasure, Mr. Harris.

酒井先生:这是我的荣幸,哈里斯先生。

I enjoy coming to Britain. And I am looking forward to my visit to Bibury Systems.

我很高兴来英国。并且很期望对Bibury系统公司的参观。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s kind of you to say so.

克莱夫.哈里斯:你这么说真是太感谢你了。

We' ll do our best to make your visit worthwhile.

我们会尽一切努力使你的来访有价值。

三、Answer the question :

1.What two changes does Don want to make to the rough design?

2.How many people work for Bibury Systems full time?

3.What is Mr.Sakai's first name?

Dialogue(三)

DON BRADLEY: You' re seeing Phil Watson at twelve o' clock about the display unit design.

堂.布拉德利:你12点钟要见菲尔o沃森,商谈展品的设计。

Do you understand the problem?

你明白有什么问题了?

EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t.

爱德华.格林:不,没有。

DON BRADLEY: These are the rough designs.

堂.布拉德利:这些是设计初稿。

Choosing the right colour is very important.

选择正确的颜色是很重要的。

EDWARD GREEN: Sorry, could you explain what you mean?

爱德华.格林:不好意思,能解释一下你的意思吗?

DON BRADLEY: Well, we need different colours.

堂.布拉德利:哦,我们需要不同的颜色。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you mean stronger colours?

爱德华.格林:啊,你是说要更深的颜色吗?

DON BRADLEY: Yes, I do.

堂.布拉德利:是的。

This display unit must make an impact.

这件展品必须给人眼前一亮的感觉。

It' s very important.

这很重要。

It must look right for the launch.

它必须要适合本次的发行。

It must look exciting.

必须令人心动。

EDWARD GREEN: I understand.

爱德华.格林:我明白了。

DON BRADLEY: Well, make sure that Phil understands.

堂.布拉德利:对了,一定要让菲尔明白。

Also this pictures of Big Boss need to be bigger...

另外,“大老板”的照片还要大些……

CLIVE HARRIS: So, we aren' t a very big company...but I think we are very efficient.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我们公司尽管不是很大……,但办事效率却是很高的。

MR. SAKAI: How many people do you employ?

酒井先生:你们公司有多少员工?

CLIVE HARRIS: About seven hundred full-time.

克莱夫.哈里斯:有约700名全职员。

But we take on casual staff when we need them.

但有需要时我们也会雇临时工。

Would you like some more coffee, Mr. Sakai?

酒井先生,要不要再来些咖啡?

MR. SAKAI: No, thank you. And, please, call me Kazo.

酒井先生:不, 谢谢。请还是叫我加须吧。

CLIVE HARRIS: And you must call me Clive.

克莱夫.哈里斯:那你就叫我克莱夫。

So, shall we have a look around?

那么,我们四处参观一下?

MR. SAKAI: That would be very nice.

酒井先生:那太好了。

CLIVE HARRIS: Then perhaps we could have some lunch.

克莱夫.哈里斯:之后,我们可以一起吃午餐。

And then after lunch some of my senior managers will make a presentation to you.

午餐后,我的几名高级经理会给你做场演示。

Would you like to leave your coat and briefcase here?

你要不要把外套和公文包放在这里?

MR. SAKAI: Thank you.

酒井先生:谢谢。

四、Answer the question :

1.Have Mr.Sakai and Don Bradley met before?

2.Don comes from America but which city in America?

Dialogue(四)

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is our Sales and Marketing Department.

克莱夫.哈里斯:这是我们的销售和市场营销部。

I don' t think you have met Kate Mckenna.

你还没见过凯特.麦凯纳吧?

She is Head of Sales.

她是我们的销售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: How do you do?

凯特.麦凯纳:你好!

MR. SAKAI: Kazo Sakai, let me give you my card.

酒井先生:加须.酒井,这是我的卡片。

KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.

凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is Don Bradley.

克莱夫.哈里斯:这位是堂.布拉德利。

DON BRADLEY: Hello, Mr. Sakai. We have spoken on the phone.

堂.布拉德利:你好, 酒井先生。我们在电话上交谈过。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Bradley. You are American.

酒井先生:你好, 布拉德利先生。你是美国人。

And what part of America are you from?

美国哪个部分?

DON BRADLEY: Los Angeles. But I have lived in the UK for five years. I like... /Ah. I have visited ?

堂.布拉德利:洛杉矶。不过我在英国已经住来年了。我喜欢……/啊。我参观过 ……

MR. SAKAI: I' m sorry.

酒井先生:对不起。

DON BRADLEY: No, please,after you.

堂.布拉德利:不,你先请。

MR. SAKAI: I have been to Los Angeles two or three times.

酒井先生:我曾经去过洛杉矶两、三次。

It' s an interesting city.

是个有趣的城市。

Well, I hope we have a chance to talk again.

希望有机会我们再聊。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, you' ll be seeing Don at the presentation this afternoon.

克莱夫.哈里斯: 好,你会在今天下午的演示上见到堂。

MR. SAKAI: I look forward to that.

酒井先生:好期望啊。

五、短语

1.Let me introduce you to、、、

2.Let me give you my card.

3.It's very nice to meet you.

4.After you.

5.Please meke yourself at home.

Dialogue(五)

PHIL WATSON: Edward?

菲尔.沃森:爱德华

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.

爱德华.格林:是的。

PHIL WATSON: Hi, Edward.

菲尔.沃森:你好, 爱德华。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello.

爱德华.格林: 你好。

PHIL WATSON: Phil Watson. Good to meet you.

菲尔.沃森:菲尔.沃森。遇见你很高兴。

Have you been waiting long?

等了很久了吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Not really.

爱德华.格林:不久。

PHIL WATSON: Sorry, I was delayed.

菲尔.沃森:对不起,我被耽误了。

Shall we get straight down to business?

我们就开门见山开始谈生意?

EDWARD GREEN: Why not?

爱德华.格林:好啊。

PHIL WATSON: Follow me.

菲尔.沃森:跟我来。

六、Answer the question :

1.Where do Clive and Mr.Sakai go for lauch?

2.And what will Mr.Sakai do this evening?

Dialogue(六)

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is our Sales and Marketing Department. I don' t think you have met Kate Mckenna.She is Head of Sales.

KATE MCKENNA: How do you do?

MR. SAKAI: Kazo Sakai, let me give you my card.

KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is Don Bradley.

DON BRADLEY: Hello, Mr. Sakai. We have spoken on the phone.

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Bradley. You are American.

And what part of America are you from?

DON BRADLEY: Los Angeles. But I have lived in the UK for five years. I like... /Ah. I have visited ?

MR. SAKAI: I' m sorry.

DON BRADLEY: No, please,after you.

MR. SAKAI: I have been to Los Angeles two or three times. It' s an interesting city.

Well, I hope we have a chance to talk again.

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, you' ll be seeing Don at the presentation this afternoon.

MR. SAKAI: I look forward to that.

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, let me introduce you to Mr. Sakai from Detmore Systems.

克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我来给你介绍Detmore系统公司的酒井先生。

Mr. Sakai, can I present Derek Jones?

酒井先生,我来介绍德里克·琼斯可以吗?

Derek is our Development Manager.

德里克是我们研发部经理。

DEREK JONES: It' s very nice to meet you, Mr. Sakai.

德里克.琼斯:很高兴见到你, 酒井先生。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Jones. I' m sorry to interrupt your work.

酒井先生:你好, 琼斯先生。对不起打断了你的工作

DEREK JONES: Not at all? I like meeting visitors.

德里克.琼斯:没有--我喜欢会见访客。

You' re very welcome. Please make yourself at home.

很欢迎你来。请随意。

MR. SAKAI: So this is the development workshop?

酒井先生:这里就是研发车间吗?

DEREK JONES; Most of our products start here and this is our latest product, Big Boss.

德里克.琼斯:我们大部分产品从这里开始研发,这是最新产品, "大老板"。

MR. SAKAI: Ah, yes.

酒井先生:啊,是啊。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, we think Big Boss will be very successful.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我们认为"大老板"这款产品将会很成功的。

MR. SAKAI: And what does he do?

酒井先生:他可以做什么?

CLIVE HARRIS: Say hello.

克莱夫.哈里斯:说“你好”。

BIG BOSS: (IN JAPANESE) Hello, Mr. Sakai. Welcome to Bibury Systems.

“大老板”:(日语) 你好, 酒井先生。欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。

MR. SAKAI: Ah, he speaks Japanese.

酒井先生:啊,他说的是日语。

DEREK JONES: He also listens.

德里克.琼斯:他还会听呢!

And by changing the chip he understands and speaks any language.

通过更换晶片,它可以说任何一种语言。

BIG BOSS: How are you fixed for lunch?

“大老板”:你午餐是怎么安排的?

MR. SAKAI: Thank you, but I have another engagement.

酒井先生:谢谢, 但是我有约了。

BIG BOSS: Okay, another time, maybe.

“大老板”:好的,或者下次吧。

PHIL WATSON: So, you say you want stronger colours. What about this?

菲尔.沃森:你说想要更深的颜色。这个怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN; I' m not sure about this one, are you?

爱德华.格林:这种颜色,我不确定,你呢?

PHIL.WATSON: No.

菲尔.沃森:不。

EDWARD GREEN: Could we have these two colours?

爱德华.格林:我们可以要这两种颜色吗?

PHIL WATSON: Yes, but those two colours together?

菲尔.沃森:可以,但是两种颜色一起吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Ah right.

爱德华.格林:啊,对啊。

CLIVE HARRIS: So, what kind of food do you like?

克莱夫.哈里斯:那,你喜欢什么菜?

Italian? Or there is a very good French restaurant close to the office.

意大利菜?或者办公室很近就有一家法国餐馆。

MR. SAKAI: Whatever you recommend.

酒井先生:随便吧。

I like eating all kinds of food.

我对所有的菜都喜欢。

CLIVE HARRIS: Then let' s go to the French restaurant.

克莱夫.哈里斯:那我们就去法国餐馆。

Geraldine, please confirm lunch for two at Rene' s and cancel the other reservations.

杰拉尔丁,确认一下在雷内餐馆两个人的午餐,其他地方的预订取消。

GERALDINE: Okay, Mr. Harris.

杰拉尔丁:好的, 哈里斯先生。

Hello. I' m calling from Bibury Systems.

你好。我是Bibury系统公司的。

I' d like to confirm our reservation for two people at 12.30 please.

我想确认一下12:30的两个人的订餐。

The name is Harris, Thanks a lot. Goodbye.

名字是哈里斯,多谢。再见。

CLIVE HARRIS: By the way, are you free this evening?

克莱夫.哈里斯:顺便问一下,你晚上有空吗?

MR. SAKAI: Yes, I am.

酒井先生:是的,有。

CLIVE HARRIS: My wife and I are going to the theatre this evening.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我和太太今晚要去影院看电影。

Would you like to join us?

想不想和我们一起去?

MR. SAKAI: That' s very kind, but no thank you.

酒井先生:非常感谢, 但我还是不去了。

I love going to the theatre, but travelling makes me very tired.

我是喜欢看电影,但旅途颠簸的我太累了。

Tonight I must sleep.

今晚我一定要好好睡一觉。

CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, we' ll be back for 1.45.

克莱夫.哈里斯:杰拉尔丁, 我们1:45回来。

MR. SAKAI: I must tell you Clive, Big Boss made me smile.

酒井先生:克莱夫, 我一定要告诉你,“大老板” 使我眉开眼笑。

七、复习总结:

latest product最新产品

chip微型电路

stronger colours色彩更鲜艳

1. You knowMr.Sakai is coming at ten o'clock don't you?

2. It's an important meeting ,isn't it ?

3. The slides are ready aren't they?

4. Is verything ready?(I think so)

5. Do you understand the problem?

6. Sorry, couldyou explain what you mean?

7. Do you mean stronger colours?

8. Would you like some coffee?

9. Would you like to leave your coat here?

10. That would be very nice/No thank you

1. I like...

eg:I like eating all kinds of food.

2. I love...

eg:I love going to the theatre

3. I enjoy..

eg:I enjoy coming to Britain

短语:

Let me introduce

Can I present

And this is

Let me give you my card

this is my name card

it's very nice to meet you

please make yourself at home

I'm sorry to interrupt you work

Shall we get straight down to business?
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表