英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

视频商务英语口语12:Business letters and presenting information(2)

发布者: daisy95071 | 发布时间: 2007-11-21 12:51| 查看数: 3163| 评论数: 3|

[wmv]http://images.edu-edu.com.cn/video/eng/unit12-2.wmv[/wmv]

最新评论

daisy95071 发表于 2007-11-21 12:53:06
KATE MCKENNA: We need to make it clear that "Big Boss"is an absolute priority.

凯特.麦凯纳:我们要清楚的表明“大老板”才是绝对的首选。

DON BRADLEY: Jenny, could you make a draft of that

堂.布拉德利:詹妮,你能草拟以下这篇文字吗?

and we' ll get it out as soon as possible.

我们要尽快出这篇文字。

Edward--you' re been very quite--what else can we do in marketing?

爱德华--你一直沉默不语--我们在营销方面还可以做什么?

EDWARD GREEN: We must get into Smith' s catalogue--he' s chosen"Dealer Dan"and he' s decided not to include "Big Boss".

爱德华.格林:我们必须出现在史密斯的产品目录--他选了“商人丹”而没选 “大老板”。

KATE MCKENNA: I don' t think he' ll change his mind now.

凯特.麦凯纳:我想他现在是不会改变注意的。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ll deal with Mr. Smith--I' ll write to him straight after the meeting and let you have a copy.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我会处理史密斯先生的事情--我会在会后写信给他,并给你们一份。

CLIVE HARRIS: Jenny, I' d like to dictate a letter which needs to be faxed as soon as possible to Mr. Smith.

克莱夫.哈里斯:詹妮,我要口述一封信,请你尽快传真给史密斯先生。

JENNY ROSS: Right, I' m ready.

詹妮.罗斯:好的,我准备好了。

CLIVE HARRIS: Dear Mr. Smith...I have learned that you have decided to select Dealer Dan for your catalogue, instead of Big Boss.

克莱夫.哈里斯:亲爱的史密斯先生 ……我了解到你决定选用“商人丹”进入你的产品目录而没选“大老板”。

I understand that your reasons for rejecting "Big Boss"are as follows:

我想你拒用“大老板”的原因可能有以下几点:

1. That the unit cost will be 30% higher than the rival product.

1、我们的产品比竞争对手的单价约高30%。

2. That the launch date of Big Boss will be three weeks later.

2、“大老板”的上市日期将迟3个星期。

3. That J.K. Toys, the manufacturer, will mount an extensive advertising campaign to coincide with the launch date of the product and the mailing date of your catalogue.

3、J.K.玩具公司将在产品上市日和你的产品目录投递日展开大范围的广告攻势。

I would like you to reconsider your decision in the light of the following:

我希望你能根据以下几点重新考虑你的决定:

1. Bibury Systems have rescheduled the launch date of Big Boss to January 15th--one week before the planned launch of Dealer Dan.

1、Bibury系统公司已把“大老板”的上市日期重新定在1月15日--比“商人丹”的上市要提前一周。

2. Because of the market profile of your catalogue, we have decided to offer you an extra 2.5% commission on sales through the catalogue in exchange for exclusivity.

2、由于你的产品目录的市场概况,我们决定通过你的目录而购买我们产品的,我们会给你额外2.5%的佣金,交换条件是我们产品在你的目录里的唯一性。

3. In addition, Bibury Systems are prepared to offer your customers a discount of 15% on the recommended retail price.

3、此外,Bibury系统公司准备向你的客户提供在建议零售价基础上给予15%的优惠。

I am sure that this new information will encourage you to reconsider your decision and include"Big Boss"in your Spring Edition.

我相信这些新的信息将鼓励你重新考虑你的决定,把“大老板”列入你的春季产品目录里。

I look forward to receiving your thoughts on this matter.

期望收到你对这件事情的想法。

Yours sincerely, Clive Harris MD Bibury Systems.

你真诚的朋友,克莱夫.哈里斯, MD Bibury系统公司。
kan55 发表于 2007-12-11 10:26:52
goodgood
cherry1211 发表于 2009-1-14 16:11:59
由于网速问题,我看不了了,很想听一听讲解

呵呵

支持一下楼主!
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表