英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

奥运英语1000句: 坐一站还是坐十站

发布者: daisy95071 | 发布时间: 2007-12-14 14:05| 查看数: 2920| 评论数: 0|

It's a one-price ticket, either one stop or ten stops.

  坐一站还是坐十站,票价都一样。

  A I think I'll take the subway.

  A 我想我将乘地铁。

  B OK. It might even be quicker than to take a taxi, especially in rush hours.

  B 好。乘地铁可能比乘出租车还快,尤其是在交通的高峰时刻。

  A Tell me what I should do. How do I get a ticket?

  A 告诉我该做什么。我怎样才能买到地铁票?

  B It's easy. Just go to the ticket office in the subway.

  B 这容易。到地铁的售票处去就行了。

  A And how much is the ticket?

  A 地铁票多少钱一张?

  B It's a one-price ticket, either one stop or ten stops. It doesn't matter

how far you are going.

  B 坐一站还是坐十站票价都一样。你坐多远都没有关系。

  A Well, that sounds simple enough. I'll take it.

  A 哦,听起来很简单。我就坐地铁了。

  Notes 注释

  1 When you talk about possibilities, you can use might / might, e.g. It might be quicker to take the subway than to take a taxi, / It might be quicker to take the subway than to take a taxi.

  当你在谈论可能性时,你可以用might /可能。例如: It might be quicker to take the subway than to take a taxi /乘地铁可能比乘出租车快。

  2 To ask the price of something, use: How much . . . ? / How much . . . ? e.g. How much is the ticket? / How much is the ticket?

  要问某物的价格,用How much . . . ? /…多少钱?例如:How much is the ticket? /车票多少钱?

  3 If an explanation sounds clear and easy, you can say: That sounds simple. / That sounds simple; or That sounds easy. / That sounds easy.

  如果对某事的解释听起来清晰而简单,你可以说:That sounds simple. / 听起来很简单;或者That sounds easy. /听起来很容易。

  Key phrases and sentences

  重要的短语和句子

  I think I'll take the subway.

  我想我将乘地铁。

  OK.It might even be quicker than to take a taxi, especially in rush hours.

  好。乘地铁可能比乘出租车还快,尤其是在交通的高峰时刻。

  Tell me what I should do.

  告诉我该做什么。

  How do I get a ticket?

  我怎样才能买到地铁票?

  It's easy.

  这容易。

  Just go to the ticket office in the subway.

  到地铁的售票处去就行了。

  And how much is the ticket?

  地铁票多少钱一张?

  It's a one-price ticket, either one stop or ten stops.

  坐一站还是坐十站票价都一样。

  It doesn't matter how far you are going.

  你坐多远都没有关系。

  Well, that sounds simple enough.I'll take it.

  哦,听起来很简单。我就坐地铁了。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表