英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

日常 商务 接机 英语 口语

发布者: chrislau2001 | 发布时间: 2008-7-19 16:49| 查看数: 11603| 评论数: 4|

Part 1

状况1:第一次和客户见面

A: How do you do!Mr.Wise.Glad to meet you!(您好吗?Wise先生,很高兴认识您。)

B: How do you do!Mr.Li.Glad to meet you too.(您好!李先生,我也很高兴认识您。)

状况2:和老客户见面

A: Hello!Mr.Johnson.How are you?(嗨!Johnson先生,您好吗?)

B: Hello!Mr.Bill,fine,thank you,and you?(嗨!Bill先生,我很好,谢谢,您呢?)

A: I'm fine too,thank you.Glad to see you again.(我也很好,谢谢,很高兴再见到您。)

B: Me too.(我也是/我也很高兴再见到您。)

状况3:第一次和客户见面,找到人后再相互问候

A: Excuse me!Are you Mr.Lin?(对不起,请问您是林先生吗?)

B: Yes,that's right.(是的,正是。)

A: How do you do,Mr.Lin!It's my pleasure to see you.(噢!林先生,您好!很荣幸认识您。)

B: Me too.(我也是/我也很荣幸。)

状况4:和老客户见面相互问候家人及生意

A: Hello!Mr.Rown,glad to see you again.(哈喽!Rown先生,很高兴又见到您。)

B: Hello!Lisa,how are you?(嗨!Lisa,你好吗?)

A: Very fine,thank you,and you?(很好,谢谢,那么您呢?)

B: I'm fine too.(我也很好。)

A: How is/are your family?(家人如何?)

B: They are fine,thank you.(他们都很好,谢谢。)

A: How is your business?(生意如何?)

B: Very good/just so so/not very good/not bad/It's the same as usual.(很好/马马虎虎/不太好/还不错/和平常一样)

A: How was your trip?(旅途如何?)

B: Very good,but I am a little tired,because it's a long trip.(很好,但是我有点累,因为飞行很长。)

Part 2

状况1:在机场

A: Excuse me!Are you Mr.Johnson?(对不起,您是Johnson先生吗?)

B: Yes,that's right.(是的,我是。)

A: How do you do,Mr.Johnson,my name is Tom Lee,the sales manager of the ABC company.(您好,Johnson先生,我的名字是Tom Lee,ABC公司的业务助理。)

B: How do you do,Mr.Li,glad to meet you.(您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。)

A: Me too,I came to pick you up to your hotel.(我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。)

B: Thank you,you are very kind.(谢谢,您真好。)

A: How was your trip?(您旅途还好吗?)

B: (1)Yes,very good,thank you.(是的,很好,谢谢。) (2)No,not very good,I was got air.(不,不太好,我晕机。)

A: Do you feel better now?(您现在感觉好一点了吗?)

B: Yes,but I feel very tired,because it's a very long trip.(是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。)

A: Let's go,let's get you checked in the hotel/Let's go and check in the hotel.(我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧。)

B: Ok,thank you.(好的,谢谢。)

A: Let me help you with your luggage.(让我帮您拿行李。)

B: (1)Thank you.It's very weight.(谢谢,他们很重。) (2)It doesn't matter,thank you,I can handle by myself.(没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。)

A: This way please,my car is outside.(这边请,我的车在外面等。)

B: Ok,let's go.(好的,走吧。)

A: Please wait for me here,I am going to the parting lot to drive my car.(请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。)

B: Ok,no problem.(好的,没问题。)

A: Let's go to the parking lot directly,because it is not convenient here.(让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。)

B: Of course,no problem.(当然,没问题。)

状况2:在机场接机问候语

A: Let me help you with your luggage.(让我帮您拿行李。)

B: Thank you!You are very kind.(谢谢!你真好。)

A: How was your trip?(旅途如何?)

B: Very good.Thank you.(很好,谢谢。)

A: Do you feel tired?(您觉得累吗?)

B: A little,because it is a long trip.(有一点儿,因为飞行很久。)

A: This way please.(这边请。)

B: Ok,thank you.(好的,谢谢!)

A: Please wait for me here,I am going to parking lot to drive car.(请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。)

B: Ok,no problem.(好的,没问题。)

状况3:在机场接机及途中对话

A: Are you Mr Gerry Wise?(您是Gerry Wise先生吗?)

B: Yes, that’s right.(是的,正是。)

A: How do you do? Mr. Wise, nice to meet you, I am Mickey.(您好,Wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是Mickey。)

B: How do you do! Mickey. It’s my pleasure to see you.(您好,Mickey。很荣幸见到您。)

A: Welcome to Taibei, this is my business card.(欢迎到台北,这是我的名片。)

B: Thank you, this is mine.(谢谢,这是我的。)

A: Let me help you with your luggage.(让我帮您拿行李。)

B: Thank you, it’s a little heavy.(谢谢,有点重。)

A: My car is in the parking lot, this way please.(我车在停车场,这边请。)

B: OK.(好的。)

A: Do you come to Taibei the first/Is this the first time you come to Taiwan?(您第一次到台湾吗?)

B: Yes.(是的。)

A: How was your trip?(旅途如何?)

B: Very good.(很好。)

A: Do you feel tired?(累不累?)

B: Yes, a little, but it doesn’t matter.(是的,有一点儿,但是没关系。)

A: We will flight to Magong tomorrow morning, the flight time is at 6:40 in the morning.(我们明天一早飞马公,班机时间是早上6:40。) My boss will go to the hotel to pick you up at 5:50, so you should get ready before 5:50.(我老板会在5:50去饭店接您,所以您在5:50前要准备好。)

B: I see, I will wait for him on time.(我知道,我会准时等他。)

A: If you need the morning call, please inform the counter of hotel.(如果您需要叫起床,只要告知饭店柜台。)

B: It doesn’t matter, I have alarm.(没关系,我有闹钟。)

A: Are you hungry?(您饿吗?)

B: Yes, a little.是的,有一点儿。

A: We can have a quick meal in the Nongteli near your hotel.(我们可以在您饭店附近的侬特利用个简餐。)

B: Ok, thank you.(好的,谢谢。)

Part 3

状况1:在公司接应电话

A: This is ABC company. May I help you?(这是ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?)

B: David Wang,please./Is David in?/Could I speak to David?(我要找王大卫先生(请接王大卫先生)。)

A: Who is calling/speaking?/May I have your name?(请问贵姓?)

B: William Johnson。

A: Hold on,please/Wait for a moment.(请稍候。) (如果要找的人不在时)

A: Sorry, he’s(was/went) out. Would you like to leave a message?(对不起,他不在,您要留言吗?)

B: Tell him to call me back, for I will wait for his telephone in my componey. (I live in room 1020, Hilton hotlel)(请他回电,告诉他我在公司等他的电话。(我住在希尔顿饭店,房号1020))

A: Ok, I’ll ask him to call you back as soon as he returns.(I’ll give him the message)Thank you for your call.(好的,他一回来,我会请他马上回电。(我会将此留言转告他)谢谢来电!)

B: Thank you for your help.(谢谢您的帮忙。)

状况2 人在国外,经由接线生打对方付款电话回台湾

A: Operator, I want to make a collect overseas phone call to Taiwan.(接线生,我要打一通对方付款的越洋电话到台湾。)

B: Whom would you like to speak to?(您要找哪位?)

A: David Lee.

B: Telephone number?(电话号码多少?)

A: The code is 886, the area code is 02, the phone number is 25432100.(代码是886,区码是02,电话号码是25432100。)

B: May I have your name?(您的大名?)

A: Lisa Wang.

B: Hold on, please.(请等一会儿。)

A: Ok, thank you.(好的,谢谢。)

B: The line is through now. Please speak.(接通了,请讲。)

状况3 在公司接电话,要找的人如不在,请对方留言

A: Morning,this is ABC company,may I help you?(早安,ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?)

B: Extension 123,please.(请接分机123。)

A: Hold on,please.(请稍候。)

B: Thank you.(谢谢。)

C: Import department,may I help you?(出口部,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?)

B: Yes,I would like to speak to Mr.Wang.(是的,我想和王先生谈话。)

C: Sorry,he was out(he went out to have luch just now).Would you like to leave a message?(对不起,他不在公司(他刚出去吃午饭),您要不要留言给他?)

B: Yes,please ask him to call me back,I’m David Lee,my phone number is 27720151.(是的,请他回电,我的名字是David Lee,我的电话号码是27720151。)

C: Please repeat your phone number.(请再重复一下电话号码。)

B: Ok, 2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1(好的,2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1。)

C: How do you spell your name?(您的大名如何拼写?)

B: D-A-V-I-D L-E-E.

C: I’ll ask him to call back as soon as he returns.(他一回来,我请他回电。)

B: Thank you, bye.(谢谢,再见。)

C: Thank you for your call/Thank you for calling.(谢谢来电。)

单词/词组

1、打电话号码 make a phone call

2、接线生 operator

3、对方付款电话 collect call

4、预先付款电话 prepaid call

5、长途电话 long distance call

6、市内电话 local call

7、国际电话 international phone call/overseas phone call

8、代码 code

9、区码 area code

10、等一下 Hold on,please./Wait a moment./Moment,please./Wiat a minute./One moment,pleast.

11、分机 extension

12、部门 department

13、(请对方)留话 leave a message/Would you like to leave a message?

14、(帮不在的人)留话 take a message/May I take a message?

15、重复 repeat/Can you repeat your phone number?

16、回电 call back

状况4:客人来电,刚好接电话的人就是要找的人,互相问候,约订见面时间地点

A: Morning,this is ABC company.May I help you?(早安,这是ABC公司。我可以帮到您什么忙吗?)

B: Mr.Lee please./Is Mr.Lee in?/May I speak to Mr.Lee?(请接李先生。)

A: Yes,speaking.Who is calling?/May I have your name?(是的,我就是。请问谁来电?)

B: I am George from USA.(我是美国来的George。)

A: Oh,George,how are you?Where are you in now?(噢,George,您好吗?您现在在哪里?)

B: Very fine,thank you,I am in Taibei now.(很好,谢谢,我现在在台北。)

A: When did you come to Taipei?(您何时到台北的?)

B: The day before yesterday.(前天(昨晚很晚的时候))

A: It’s my pleasure to hear you,Which hotel do you stay in now?(很高兴听到您的消息,您现在住哪个饭店?)

B: I stay in Hilton hotel.(我住希尔顿饭店。)

A: What is the room number?(房号几号?)

B: 1020. A: May I have a appointment with you tonight?(我们今晚可以碰个面吗?)

B: Very sorry,I am occupied tonight,what about tomorrow night?(很抱歉,我今晚排满了,明天晚上如何?)

A: Ok,where and when?(可以,在哪里见面?几点钟?)

B: 7:00,in my staying hotel.(7:00,在我住的饭店。)

A: Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up.see you tomorrow night.(好的,我会到饭店接您,明晚见。)

单词/词组

1、请再说一遍 Pardon?/May I beg your pardon?

2、请问贵姓 Who is calling?/Who is speaking?/May I have your name?

3、前天 the day before (yesterday) 后天 the day after (tomorrow)

4、到达 arrive/reach/get

5、占满 occupy 我没空 I’m occupy./I have no time./I’m not available.

状况5:去接客户前,先打电话到饭店提醒他

A: This is Hilton hotel,may I help you?(希尔顿饭店,我可以帮到您什么吗?)

B: Room 1020 plese.(请接1020房。)

A: Hold on, please.(请稍候。)

C: Hello,this is George.(喂,我是George.)

B: Is that George speaking?(George吗?)

C: Yes,it is right,who is speaking?(是的,正是,请问哪位?)

B: This is Lee of ABC COMPANY.(我是ABC公司的Lee。)

C: How are you ?Mr.Lee?(您好吗?李先生?)

B: Fine thank you,and you?(很好,谢谢,您呢?)

C: I am fine too.(我也很好。)

B: I just remind you of our appointment at 7:00 tonight.(我只是要提醒您,我们晚上7:00有约。)

C: Ok,I see.(是的,我记得。)

B: I am going to pick you up now.(我现在要去接您。)

C: Thank you,I am waiting for you.(谢谢,我会等您。)

B: See you later.(待会儿见)

C: See you later.(待会儿谈)

状况6:如不清楚经理什么时候回来,打电话者又无法留言,请他再打来

A: Hello, this is ABC company,can I help you?(ABC公司,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?)

B: I want to speak to your export manager.(我要和你们外销经理说话.)

A: I am sorry ,he went out just now, who is calling?(很抱歉他刚出去,请问哪位找?)

B: This is John Martin from USA.Do you know when he is coming back?(我是美国的John Martin。您知道他什么时候回来吗?)

A: I am sorry,I don't know.(很抱歉,我不知道)

B: Where can I find him?(您知道哪里可以找到他吗?)

A: I am sorry ,I don’t know either.May I take a message?(抱歉,我也不知道,我可以帮他留言吗?)

B: It doesn’t matter,I will call him again.(没关系,我再打来。)

A: I am sorry I couldn’t help you.(抱歉,我没帮上忙。)

状况7:打电话来时,正好忙线中,请对方稍候

A: Hello, can I speak to Mr. Lin please?(喂,我要找林先生)

B: I am sorry sir,the line is busy now.Can you wait for a moment?(对不起,先生,他忙线中,您要不要稍候。)

A: Ok ,thank you.(好的,谢谢。)

B: Hello,the line is through now,please go ahead.(喂,林先生的电话线通了,请讲。)

Part 4

状况1:先和客户约定吃饭时间和地点

A: Would you be interested in dinner with me.Are you free?(我今晚想邀请您吃晚饭,不知您是否有空?)

B: Thank you for your invitation.I am free tonight.(谢谢您的邀请,我今晚有空。)

A: Which food would you like best?Chinese food,western food or sea food?(您喜欢吃哪种菜?中餐、西餐还是海产?) B: I prefer western food.(我比较喜欢西餐。)

A: Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up at 7:00 o’clock at night.(好的,我晚上7:00去饭店接您。)

B: Ok,I’ll wait for you.(很好,我会等候。)

A: See you later.(待会儿见。)

B: See you.(再见。)

状况2:刚到达餐厅

A: Please give me a table for two.(请给两人的座位。)

C: This way,please.((服务生)这边请。)

A: I want a seat by the window.(我要靠窗的位置。)

B: This seat is not bad.(这位置不错。)

A: It’s my pleasure to satisfy you,have a seat,please!(很高兴您满意,请坐。)

状况3:点正餐前,先点些饮料

C: This is menu and wine list.(这是菜单和酒类表。)

A: What would you like to drink?Mr.Johnson,beer or wine?(您想喝点什么?Johnson先生,啤酒或酒?)

B: I want to try some Taiwan beer.(我想试试台湾啤酒。)

A: Two bottles of beer,please.(来两瓶台湾啤酒。)

C: Ok, Sir.(好的,先生。)

状况4:开始点正餐

A: What would you like to eat?(您想点什么餐?)

B: What is the special food of restaurant? We have special beefsteak,chicken and fish.(这家餐厅的招牌菜是什么?我们有特制牛排、鸡肉和鱼。)

B: I’d like beefsteak.(我喜欢牛排。)

A: Make it two.(来两客。)

C: How would you like to have it?rare,medium or overdone?(您要几分熟?三分、五分或全熟?)

B: I want medium.(我要五分熟。)

A: Me too.(我也是。)

状况5:点些甜点、水果和饮料

C: What dessert would you like?(您们的甜点要什么?)

A: What do you have?(你们有什么?)

C: Cake, ,ice cream and fruit.(蛋糕、派、冰淇淋和水果。)

B: Ice cream and fruit ,please.(给我冰淇淋和水果。)

C: Ok,thank you.What would you like to drink,coffee or tea?(好的,谢谢。那么要喝点什么,咖啡或茶?)

B: I prefer tea.(我比较喜欢茶。)

A: I want coffee.(我要咖啡。)

C: Ok,thank you.Please wait for a moment.(谢谢,请稍后。)

状况6:用完餐,付账

A: Attendant,Please give me the bill.(服务生,请给我账单。)

C: Sir,total is 1050 new ntd.先生,一共是1050元(新台币)。

A: This is 1100 new ntd.,keep the change.(这是1100元,不用找了。)

C: Thank you,Sir,please come again.(谢谢,先生,请再次光临。)

B: This restaurant is not bab,thank you for the dinner.(这家餐厅不错,谢谢您的晚餐。)

A: Don’t mention it.(不客气。)

单词/词组

1、邀请 invite(v.) invitation(n.)

2、中餐、西餐或海产 Chinese food,western food or sea food?

3、两人的座位(桌子) a table for two

4、我要靠窗的位子 I want a seat by the window.

5、菜单和酒类表 menu and wine list

6、台湾啤酒 Taiwan beer

7、餐厅的招牌菜 special food of this restaurant

8、牛排、鸡肉和鱼 beefsteak,chicken and fish

9、来两份 Make it two

10、三分、五分或全熟 rare,medium or overdone

11、甜点 dessert

12、给我账单 Give me the bill.

13、不用找(零钱)了 Keep the change.

14、请再次光临 Please come again.

[ 本帖最后由 chrislau2001 于 2008-7-19 17:02 编辑 ]

最新评论

Elsie_ 发表于 2008-11-12 23:22:46

nice

thanks for sharing
bella75 发表于 2008-11-27 14:02:59
learning ! thank you!
随风一瓢 发表于 2008-12-31 15:57:52
ths ,sharing
随风一瓢 发表于 2008-12-31 15:58:05
ths ,sharing
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表