英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

电话咨询租赁事宜

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2018-7-14 00:38| 查看数: 836| 评论数: 0|



Sonia: Hello, Fickle Property Management Company.

索尼娅:你好,这里是易变物业管理公司。

Frank: Hello, I own an office building on Broadway Boulevard and I’minterested in hiring a property management company.

弗兰克:你好,我在百老汇大街上拥有一栋办公楼,我想要雇佣一家物业管理公司。

Sonia: You’ve called the right place. We help you advertise your vacant units, show empty properties, and screen prospective tenants.

索尼娅:那你找对地方了。我们可以帮助你宣传空置的单位,张贴空闲的物业告示,还能帮你筛选潜在租户。

Frank: The building is partially occupied right now and I want to be sure thatany new tenants are financially sound.

弗兰克:这栋楼目前已被部分占用,我想确认一下,是否有财务状况良好的新租户。



Sonia: That’s why we require a rental application with financial details andcheck their credit history. We are very thorough.

索尼娅:这就是为什么我们要求提交一份附有财务细节的租赁申请,并检查他们的信用记录。我们调查地十分彻底。

Frank: Will you also draw up the rental agreement?

弗兰克:你也负责起草租赁协议吗?

Sonia: Yes, we handle all of the rental details, including the deposit anddelivery of keys.

索尼娅:没错。我们负责处理所有的租赁细节,包括押金和钥匙交付。

Frank: What if tenants have problems?

弗兰克:如果租户有问题怎么办?

Sonia: We are on call 24/7 and will send out someone from our maintenancedepartment to deal with any problems.

索尼娅:随时待命,我们会派维修部门的人员处理任何问题。

Frank: This sounds like what I’m looking for. What is your fee structure?

弗兰克:这就是我想要找的。你们的收费标准是什么?

Sonia: Oh, our services are very reasonable.

索尼娅:哦,我们的收费标准十分合理。

Frank: When can you start?

弗兰克:什么时候可以开始?

Sonia: As soon as you sign an agreement with us.

索尼娅:我们一旦签定协议,立刻生效。

Frank: Great. Can you email the agreement to me right now? The building hassome stopped-up toilets that need attention ASAP!

弗兰克:太好了。你现在能把协议发邮件给我吗?这栋楼有一些厕所堵了,需要尽快处理!


最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表