I answered the phone one evening and quickly realized the voice on the other end belonged to a telemarketer.
一天晚上我接了一个电话,我很快就意识到电话那端的声音属于一个电话推销员。
"Good evening," he said, "may I speak with Leah Jonason?"
“晚上好,”他说,“我想和利亚·乔纳森说话。”
"She is a baby." I replied.
“她是个婴儿。”我回答说。
"All right," said the caller, "I'll try again later."
“没关系,”他说,“我以后再打。”
Get几个下面在接打电话中常用的句子,让你的出国和工作不再feeling embarrassed!
1. 接通电话:
在中国,接到电话一般会这样说:“您好,哪位?”但是你不能这样说:“Hello,who are you ?”这样显得很唐突。
你可以将自己的电话号码或姓名告诉对方,如(This is)3531968./This is Jim speaking.
eg.
A:“Hello,is Lily in ?”
喂,请问莉莉在吗?
B:“This is Lily,who’s calling?”
我就是,你哪位?
2. 打电话
当打电话找的人不在时
eg.
A:”Can I speak to Joy,please?”
请问乔伊在吗?
B:”She is not here right now.”
她现在不在这。
当打电话的人刚好找你时
eg.
A:“Is Miya there,please?”、
请问米亚在吗?
B:”You are talking to him/her now “
我就是。
3. 帮忙留口信
当电话来了,要找的人不在,你可以说I’m afraid 或者I’m sorry加原因,然后再问他,Would you like to take a message?
eg.
A:”May I speak to Mike?”
迈克在吗?
B:”I’m afraid his line is engaged.”
他正在通话中。
B:”Would you like to leave a message?”
您想要留言吗?
4. 通话突发状况处置
当没有听懂对方意思时,你可以这么说:
Sorry,I didn’t get that, can you repeat plseae?
抱歉,我没听清,你可以再重复一遍吗?
eg.
A: I'm sorry. I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?
抱歉,我听不清,你能重复一下号码吗?
B: No problem, my office number is 754-859. Tell her to ask for extension 55.
没问题,我办公室号码是754-859,告诉她转分机55。
当听不清对方的话时,你可以这么说:
eg.
I’m sorry,could you speak up,please?
抱歉,你能大声点吗?
I’m sorry,I can’t hear you very well.
抱歉,我听不清你说的话。
来看一组日常对话,熟能生巧吧!
Dialogue1:
Mary :Hello
玛丽:你好
Simon:Hello , can I speak to Alice , please ?
西蒙:你好,我找爱丽丝。
Marry:Sure . Who's calling?
玛丽:好的,哪位?
Simon:It's Simon.
西蒙:我是西蒙。
Mary:Just a second.
玛丽:稍等一下。
Alice:Hello , Alice here.
爱丽丝:你好,我是爱丽丝。
Simon :Hi Alice,it's Simon . How are you?
西蒙:嗨,爱丽丝,我是西蒙,你好吗?
Dialogue2:
Receptionist :Good morning , Telecom Network Services , Andrea speaking . How may I help you?
接线员:早上好,这里是电信网络服务部,我是安德里亚。我能帮你什么吗?
Robert Caulson : Good morning ,this is Robert Caulson. Could you put me through to the customer care department , please ?
罗伯特·考森:早上好,我是罗伯特·考森。请帮我接客户服务部好吗?
Receptionist:Certainly . One moment , please.
接待员:当然可以。请稍等。
你,现在学会了吗?
|
|