A: Kate, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend?
凯特,你第一次有男朋友是什么时候啊?
B: My first proper boyfriend was probably when I was 14.
第一个男朋友可能是在14岁。
A: 14. What was his name?
14岁。他叫什么呢?
B: His name was Murray.
他叫默里。
A: Murray. Wow. And did you meet him through school?
默里。哇。你是在学校里认识他的吗?
B: He went to a different school, he went to a school near my school.
他和我不在同一所学校,他的学校在我学校附近。
A: OK, so how did you meet him?
好的,那么你是怎么认识他的?
B: We met through mutual friends. His friend knew my friend.
我们是通过共同的朋友认识的。他的朋友认识我的朋友。
A: OK. So now what, so did you actually go on dates with him when you were 14?
好的。那么,你在14岁的时候就已经和他约会了吗?
B: Yes, we did.
是的。
A: Wow. Where did you go?
哇。你们一般去哪里呢?
B: We went to the cinema. We used to go and listen to music, watch bands, and we used to go to like the fair, and things like that.
我们去电影院。过去还常常听音乐,看乐队演出,还会去集市,诸如此类的地方。
A: Oh, cool. So were your parents cool with you having a boyfriend?
哦,好酷。那么,你父母支持你交男朋友吗?
B: Yes, yes. They really liked him.
是啊,是啊。他们真的很喜欢他。
A: Yeah, and they, Wow, that's really good, cause a lot of times parents aren't very cool with...
是啊,他们,真的很好,因为很多父母都不怎么支持……
B: Yeah. We went out a long time.
是啊。我们约会了很久。
A: How long did you go out?
你们约会了多长时间?
B: Two and a half years, nearly three years.
两年半,几乎三年了。
A: So it finished when you were 17?
那么,是在你17岁的时候结束的吗?
B: Yeah, 17.
是的,17岁。
A: Do you still keep in touch with him?
你现在还在和他联系吗?
B: Yes, he's living in my flat at the moment.
是的,他现在住在我的公寓里。
A: Really, Wow!
是吗,哇!
B: Yeah, we're like really good friends.
是啊,我们真的是很好的朋友。
A: Oh, that's good.
哦,那很好。
B: He's renting my flat off of me.
他现在在租用我的公寓。
A: Oh, that's cool. Wonderful.
哦,那很酷。非常好。
|
|