找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

李阳疯狂英语拿手好戏卡(2)

发布者: laniya | 发布时间: 2006-6-22 12:54| 查看数: 10370| 评论数: 0|

第二拿手好戏:和陌生人相识相知相交-非凡的能力 <br/><br/>A: Mary, this is Stone's brother Jim. <br/>B: I'm very glad/pleased to meet you. <br/>C: It's a pleasure to meet you. /The pleasure is mine. <br/>B: How do you like China so far? /What's your impression of China? /What do you think of China? <br/>C: Its really different from what I expected. <br/>B: Don't worry. You'll get used to it in no time. <br/>1. May I have your name, please? <br/>2. I think I've seen you before. You look very familiar. <br/>3. Say, don't I know you from somewhere? <br/>4. I must have seen you somewhere before. <br/>5. Haven't we met before? <br/>6. We have talked of you often. <br/>7. I didn't quite catch your name. /I'm sorry. I didn't get your name. <br/>8. A: How do I address you? <br/>B: Please call me Mary. That's my first name. <br/>9. How many brothers and sisters do you have? <br/>10. Where are you working now? <br/>11. I've been looking forward to meeting you. <br/>12. I've heard a great deal about you. <br/>13. Is this your first trip to China? /Have you ever been to Guangzhou? <br/>14. What impressed you the most about Shanghai? <br/>15. May I ask where you are from? <br/>16. I hope you're enjoying your stay here. <br/>17. It always takes time to get used to a new place. <br/>18. Sorry, I couldn't help overhearing - did you mention something about…(对不起,我无意中听见你们的谈话,你是不是提到…) <br/>下面介绍一些用于安排约会的方法 <br/>10. Uh, are you going to be busy this evening? <br/>11. Um, I was thinking of going to a movie tonight. Would you like to come? <br/>12. Are you doing anything tonight? I was wondering if you'd like to go to a movie with me. <br/>13. I'm going to play with a group of friends. Would you like to join us? <br/>如何用地道的英语回答 <br/>14. That'd be very nice. /I'd love to. /That's a great idea. <br/>15. Sorry, I'm afraid I'm busy tonight. /Tonight's a problem. What about tomorrow night? /Sorry, I've got people coming over tonight. (今晚有客人来。)

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表