找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

李阳疯狂英语拿手好戏卡(6)

发布者: laniya | 发布时间: 2006-6-22 12:57| 查看数: 9984| 评论数: 0|

<p>第六拿手好戏:男女之间-永恒的主题 </p><p><br/>1. Are you married or single? <br/>2. Do you have anyone in mind? <br/>3. I've been dying to see you. (我一直好想见你。) <br/>4. My girlfriend and I broke up. <br/>5. How did you get to know her? (你是怎么认识她的。) <br/>6. How long have you known her? <br/>7. She is not my kind of girl. (她不是我喜欢的那一种。) <br/>8. He was our go-between. (他是我们的媒人。) <br/>9. Miss Park is kind of short, but she has a beautiful personality. (她有点矮,但她个性迷人〖永久的魅力〗。) <br/>10. She is well built. /She has a good figure. (身材好) <br/>11. His appearance is impressive. (他的外表印象深刻。) <br/>12. She looks neat and fresh. (她看起来优雅清新。) <br/>13. She wears too much make-up. <br/>14. Forgive me for being 20 minutes late for our date. <br/>15. You are everything to me. There's no one like you. <br/>16. Mary and Amold are going steady. (正式成为情侣) <br/>17. It was love at first sight. (那是一见钟情) <br/>18. I don't have the heart to tell her. (我没有勇气。) <br/>19. Our date today was NATO.(No Action, Talk Only) <br/>20. I love you with all my heart. (我全心全意爱你。) <br/>21. I'm so happy with you in this starry night. (美丽的夜晚) <br/>22. They are right matches. (他们是天生的一对。) <br/>23. She always plays with love. (她总是玩弄爱情。) <br/>24. She gave me the cold shoulder. (她对我冷淡。) <br/>25. He makes a pass〖送秋波〗at every girl he meets. <br/>26. When are you planning to get married? <br/>27. Where are you going on your honeymoon? <br/>28. I've got a strange feeling that this marriage won't last very long. (我有一个奇怪的感觉:这婚姻不会长久。) <br/>29. They are expecting their first child. (怀第一个小孩) <br/>30. His wife has him under her thumb. (他妻子控制他。) <br/>31. I'm through with you! (我们到此为止。) <br/>32. I can't face him after what I've done. <br/>33. I got a "Dear John" letter〖绝交信〗from her. <br/>34. I like him the way he was. (我喜欢他过去的样子。) <br/>35. It was so exciting to meet her again after so many years. <br/>36. Cry on my shoulders. (把委屈告诉我吧。) <br/>37. He made up with his girlfriend. (他和女朋友和好) <br/>38. You are my best friend in the whole world. <br/>39. You're the only one I can turn to. (能依赖的人) <br/>40. I am on speaking terns with him. (泛泛之交) <br/>41. Mr. Park is a devoted husband. (忠实情深的丈夫) <br/>42. He doesn't take me seriously. (他对我没有诚意。) <br/>43. She is constantly in love. (她不停在恋爱。) <br/>44. I don't like the way you are treating me. <br/>45. He cheated on his wife. /He two-times his wife. (他对妻子不忠。) <br/>46. I'm too deeply involved〖陷得太深〗. <br/>47. He is fun to be with. (与他相处很有趣。) <br/>48. I think I have fallen in love with someone.</p>

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表