找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

李阳疯狂英语拿手好戏卡(9)

发布者: laniya | 发布时间: 2006-6-22 13:02| 查看数: 9963| 评论数: 0|

<p>第九拿手好戏:人的生命和活力之源-工作(二) </p><p><br/>48. The times have been very bad. (时机一直很坏。) <br/>49. We are in the red. (我们有亏损/赤字。) <br/>50. The company went broke. (这家公司破产了。) <br/>51. I visited Japan on an observation tour of its industries. (我到日本观摩它的工业。) <br/>52. I have to feed a family of five〖养活五口之家〗. <br/>53. I've got to keep my nose to the grindstone〖拼命工作;不停地孜孜不倦地工作〗to support my family. <br/>54. Two of trades seldom agree. (同行是冤家。) <br/>55. There is no hope of success. <br/>56. There was no way he could solve the problem. <br/>57. He is in trouble all the time. (他总是有麻烦。) <br/>58. He's gone out of business. (他失业了。) <br/>59. He makes a good living. (他过得很优裕。) <br/>60. The game is not worth the candle. (这事不值得做。) <br/>61. He has money to burn. (他钱多得象水一样。) <br/>62. His yearly salary is in seven digits〖年薪七位数〗. <br/>63. He is as poor as a church mouse〖一贫如洗〗. <br/>64. They live from hand to mouth〖只能糊口的生活〗. <br/>65. Let's get the ball rolling. (让我们开始吧。) <br/>66. Right now my hands are full /tied〖忙得不可开交〗. <br/>67. Nice to have you with us. I'm happy to work with you. I hope you will like it here. <br/>68. I've got a lot of work /a million things to do. <br/>69. I'm behind in my work. (我的工作进度落后。) <br/>70. He is working like a horse. (他努力工作。) <br/>71. I'm so busy that I don't get around to it. (我忙得找不出时间去做它。) <br/>72. I must meet the deadline. (我必须赶得上最后期限。) <br/>73. Do I have to get it done by noon〖午前做完〗? <br/>74. I want to get my work finished by tomorrow. <br/>75. He is in conference〖开会〗right now. <br/>76. I'll get through〖做完〗this work by noon. <br/>77. This situation permits of no delay〖不许拖延〗. <br/>78. What makes you work so hard? (为什么你这样卖命?) <br/>79. It's shaping up. (进展顺利。) <br/>80. We have to talk the matter over〖讨论〗now. <br/>81. The work is not as difficult as you think. <br/>82. I'm beginning to see〖开始明白〗what you mean. <br/>83. That's where our difficulty lies〖困难所在〗. <br/>84. Did it work? (行得通吗?) <br/>85. Her guess turned out to be true〖结果成为事实〗. <br/>86. Typing is easy once you get the hang of it. (一旦你掌握/懂得/知道诀窍,打字就很简单。) <br/>87. Are you through with your work? (工作做完了吗?) <br/>88. I should stick to my work schedule〖坚守工作进度〗. <br/>89. How is he making out〖进展〗in his job now? <br/>90. I'll see what I can do about it. (我会尽力而为。) <br/>91. I will get his to accept the offer〖使他接受提议〗</p>

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表