QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

ferly's diary

发布者: ferly | 发布时间: 2006-6-24 16:35| 查看数: 97870| 评论数: 233|

最新评论

ferly 发表于 2006-9-17 09:04:11
<p><strong>this lesson was recited by me last night.&nbsp; I reviewed two lessons last night, when i&nbsp;wanted to write&nbsp;this lesson&nbsp;down here, I can't visited our forum. So I write this lesson here early in the morning. Better late than never. Huh, it's never late for us. Go ahead…</strong></p><p><strong>Lesson29 Taxi<br/>First listen and then answer the question<br/>Does Captain Fawcett think any trip is too dangerous?</strong></p><p><strong>Captain Ben Fawcett has bought an unusual taxi and has begun a new service.<br/>This 'taxi' is a small&nbsp; Swiss aeroplane called a 'Pilatus Porter'.<br/>This wonderful plane can carry seven passengers. <br/>The most surprising thing about it , however, is that can land anywhere: on </strong><strong>snow , water, or even on a ploughed field.<br/>Captain Fawcett's first passenger was a doctor who flew from </strong><strong>Birmingham to a lonely village in the Welsh mountains. Since then, he has </strong><strong>flown passengers to many unusual places. <br/>Captain Fawcett has just refused a strange request from a businessman. <br/>The man wanted to fly to Rockall,&nbsp; a lonely island in the Atlantic Ocean.<br/>But Captain Fawcett did not take him, because the trip was too dangerous.</strong></p><p><strong>Huh!Huh!Huh!Huh!i've finished it~~~~~~yeah!!!</strong></p><p><strong></strong>&nbsp;</p>:lol:lol:lol:lol
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-9-17 9:05:37编辑过]

tea 发表于 2006-9-17 16:38:29
I think you study very hard.[em17][em17][em17][em17][em25][em29][em29][em29]
ferly 发表于 2006-9-17 20:16:43
<p>听写的,不算背诵,背到这一课时还会写的,,,</p><p>Lesson 36&nbsp; Across the channel<br/>Debbi Hart is going to swim across the English channel tomorrow.<br/>She's going to set out from the French coast at five o'clock in the </p><p>morning. Debbi is only eleven years old and she hopes to set out a new </p><p>world record. She is a strong swimmer and many people feel that she is </p><p>sure to succeed. Debbie's father will set out with her in a small boat. Mr. </p><p>Hart has trained his daughter for years.&nbsp; Tomorrow he will be watching </p><p>her anxiously as she swims the long distance to England.&nbsp; Debbie </p><p>intends to take short rests every two hours.&nbsp; She will have something to </p><p>drink but she will not eat any solid food.&nbsp; Most of Debbie's school </p><p>friends will be waiting for her on the English coast. Among them </p><p>Debbie's mother , who swam the channel herself when she was a girl.</p>[em04][em04]
ferly 发表于 2006-9-18 19:58:49
<p>37 The Olympic Games<br/>The Olympic Games will be held in our country in four years' time.<br/>As a great many people will be visiting the country, the goverment will be </p><p>building new hotels, animmense stadjum, and a new Olympic-standard </p><p>swimming pool.<br/>They will also be building and a special railway line.<br/>The Olympic Game will be held just outside the capital and the whole </p><p>area will be called 'Olympic city'.<br/>Workers will have completed the new roads by the end of this year.<br/>By the end of next year, they will have finished work on the new stadium.<br/>The fantastic modern buildings have been designed by Kurt Gunter.<br/>Everybody will be watching anxiously as the new buildings go up.<br/>We are all very excited and are looking forward to the Olympic Games.<br/>Because they have never been held before in this country.</p>
redwheat 发表于 2006-9-19 15:31:50
<p>加油加油,周五我就休假结束可以回家上网了,到时还要参加学习呢。小姑娘进步非常大,向你学习呀!</p><p>我给你加了金币怎么我看不出来?</p>
ferly 发表于 2006-9-19 18:12:42
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>redwheat</i>在2006-9-19 15:31:50的发言:</b><br/><p>加油加油,周五我就休假结束可以回家上网了,到时还要参加学习呢。小姑娘进步非常大,向你学习呀!</p><p>我给你加了金币怎么我看不出来?</p></div><p>呵呵,听到redwheat老师这么说真是高兴极了,,,呵呵. 你休假了一定要天天去UC里看我们哦.呵呵... </p><p>我看到这里有REDWHEAT的回复,就知道你肯定奖我金币了,(别人都奖得少,哈哈) 现在奖金币是看不出来了,不过在我的头像下面还是可以看到的.奖了20个??呵呵...谢谢!!</p>
ferly 发表于 2006-9-19 18:13:33
<p><strong>Lesson30 Football or polo?</strong></p><p><strong>The Wayle is a small river that cuts across the park near my home. <br/>I like sitting by the river on fine afternoons.<br/>It was warm last Sunday, so I went and sat on the river bank as usual.<br/>Some children were playing games on the bank and there are some people were rowing on the river.<br/>Suddenly, one of the children kicked a ball very hard and it went towards a passing boat.<br/>Some people on the bank called out to the man in the boat but he did not hear them.<br/>The ball struck him so hard that he nearly fell into the water.<br/>I turned to look at the children, but they weren't any in sight, they had all run away.<br/>The man laughed when he realized what had happened.<br/>He called out to the children and threw the ball back to the bank.</strong></p>:lol:lol:lol
ferly 发表于 2006-9-26 10:11:59
不是来向大家告别的,我有时间还会来看看.&nbsp; 因为最近忙了,所以上论坛的时间也少了.日记也没写, 不过我也没停下来,进度比以前慢了些,但还是要坚持的. 大家一定要加油哦,我闲的时候过来一起补上.
ferly 发表于 2006-9-29 14:29:54
<p><strong>lesson31 success story</strong></p><p><br/><strong>Yesterday afternoon, Frank Hawkins was telling me about his experience as a young man.<br/>Before he retired, he was the head of a very large business company, but as a boy, he used to work in a small shop. <br/>It was his job to repair bicycles and at that time, he used to work fourteen hours a day.<br/>He saved money for years and in 1958 he bought a small workshop of his own.<br/>In his twenties,&nbsp; Frank used to make spare parts for aeroplanes.<br/>At that time, he had two helpers.<br/>In a few years the small workshop had become a large factroy which employed seven hundred and twenty-eight people.<br/>Frank smilled when he remember his early hard years and long road to success.<br/>He was still smilled when the door opened and his wife came in.<br/>She wanted him to repair their grandson's bicycle.</strong></p>[em04][em04][em04][em04][em04][em04][em04][em04]
ferly 发表于 2006-9-29 14:30:39
<strong>lesson32&nbsp;&nbsp; Shoping made easy<br/>eople are not so honest as they once were.<br/>The temptation to steal is greater than ever before--especialy in large shops.<br/>A detective recently watched a well-dressed woman who always went into large store on Monday mornings.<br/>One Monday, there were fewer people in the shop than usual when the woman came in, so it was easier for the detective to watch her.<br/>The woman first bought a few small articles. After a little time, she chose one of the most expensive dresses in the shop and handed it to an assistant who wrapped it up for her as soon as possible.<br/>The woman simply took the parcel and walked out of the shop without paying.<br/>When the woman was arrested, the detective found out that the shop assistant was her daughter.<br/>The girl 'gave' her mother a free dress once a week.</strong>[em04][em04][em04][em04][em04][em04][em04][em04][em04][em04][em04]
tea 发表于 2006-10-1 15:07:55
<p>&nbsp;</p><p>[em17]</p><p>Recently,I'm lazy.</p>
ting78 发表于 2006-10-1 22:57:25
<font face="MS Sans Serif" color="#090000">Happy&nbsp;National&nbsp;Day!!!&nbsp;</font>[em23][em23][em23][em23]
ferly 发表于 2006-10-3 14:19:21
<p><strong>Lesson26 The best art critics<br/>First listen and then answer the question<br/>Who is the student's best critics<br/>I am an art student and i paint a lot of pictures.<br/>Many people pretend that they understand </strong></p><p><strong>modern art.<br/>They always tell you what a picture is 'about'<br/>Of couse, Many pictures are not about anything.<br/>They are just pretty patterns.<br/>We like them in the same way that we like </strong></p><p><strong>pretty curtain material.<br/>I think that young children often appreciate modern pictures better than anyone else, they notice more.<br/>My sister is only seven, but she always tells me </strong></p><p><strong>whether my pictures are good or not.<br/>she came into my room yesterday.<br/>what are you doing? she asked.<br/>I'm hanging this picture on the wall, i answered, </strong></p><p><strong>it's a new one, do you like it?<br/>She looked at it critically for a moment, It's all </strong></p><p><strong>right, she said. but isn't it upside down?<br/>I looked at it again, she was right. it was.</strong></p>
redwheat 发表于 2006-10-3 14:34:02
Ferly, I have learnt so many thing from you! You are my teacher,haha.[em10][em10][em23][em24][em25][em26][em27][em29][em38][em37]
ferly 发表于 2006-10-6 17:56:27
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">Lesson 29<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp; </span>Taxi1<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">First listen and then answer the question.<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">Does Captain fawcett think any trip is too dangerous?<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">Captain Ben Fawcett has bought an unusual taxi, and has begun a new servise.<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">The ‘taxi’ is small Swiss aeroplane, called a ‘<place wst="on">ilatus</place> porter.'<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">This wonderful plane can carry seven passengers.<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">The most surprise thing about it, however, is it can land anywhere, on snow, water, or even on a ploughed field.<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">Captain Fawcett's first passenger was a doctor who flew from <city wst="on"><place wst="on">Birmingham</place></city> to a lonely village in the welsh mountains<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">Since then, Captain Fawcett has flown passengers to many unusual places.<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">Once he landed on a roof of a block flats and on another occasion, he landed on a deserted car park.<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">Captain Fawcett has just refused a request from a businessman.<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;"><font face="Times New Roman">The man wanted to fly to Rockall, a lonely island in the <place wst="on">Atlantic Ocean</place>, but captain Fawcett did not took him because the trip was too dangerous.<p></p></font></span></p>[em04][em04][em04][em04]
ferly 发表于 2006-10-7 18:31:14
<p><strong>Lesson 30 Football or polo</strong></p><p><strong>The Wayle is a small river that cuts across the park near my home.</strong></p><p><strong>I like sitting by the Wayle on fine afternoons. </strong></p><p><strong>It was warm last Sunday, so I went and sat on the river bank as usual.</strong></p><p><strong>Some children were playing games on the bank and there were some people rowing on the river.</strong></p><p><strong>Suddenly, one of the children kicked a ball very hard and it went towards a passing boat.</strong></p><p><strong>Some people on the bank called out to the man in the boat, but he did not hear them. </strong></p><p><strong>The ball struck him so hard that he nearly fell into the water.</strong></p><p><strong>I turned to look at the children, but there weren't any in sight: they had all run away.</strong></p><p><strong>The man laughed when he realize what had happened.</strong></p><p><strong>He called out to the children and threw the ball back to the bank.</strong></p><p>&nbsp;</p>[em11][em11][em11][em11][em11][em11][em11]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-8 1:14:12编辑过]

ferly 发表于 2006-10-8 01:14:59
<p>listen and review lesson ten Not for Jazz</p><p>We have an old musical instrument.<br/>it is called&nbsp; a clavichord.<br/>it was made in Germany in 1681.<br/>Our clavicord is kept in the living room.<br/>It has belonged to our family for a long time.<br/>The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago.<br/>Recently it was damaged by a visitor.<br/>She tried to play Jazz on it.<br/>She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken.<br/>My father was shocked.<br/>Now we are not allowed to touch it.<br/>it is being repaired by a friend fo my father's.</p>
ferly 发表于 2006-10-10 10:24:46
<p><strong>Lesson31 Success story</strong></p><p><strong>Yesterday afternoon,Frank Hawkins was telling me about his experiences as a young man. Before he retired, he was the head of a very large company, but as a boy, he used to work in a small shop. It was his first job to repair bicycles, at that time, he used to work fourteen hours a day.</strong></p><p><strong>He saved money for years and in 1958 he bought a small workshop of his own.</strong></p><p><strong>In his twenties, he used to made spare partes for aeroplanes.</strong></p><p><strong>At that time , he had two helpers.</strong></p><p><strong>Frank smilled when he remembered his hard early years and the long road to success.</strong></p><p><strong>He was still smilling when the door opened and his wife came in.</strong></p><p><strong>She wanted him to repair their grandson's bicycle!</strong></p>:lol:lol
ferly 发表于 2006-10-10 10:33:02
<p><strong>Lesson32 Shopping made easy</strong></p><p><strong>eople are not so honest as they once were.</strong></p><p><strong>The temptation to steal is greater than ever before--especialy in large shops.</strong></p><p><strong>A detective recently watched a well-dressed woman who always went into a large store on Monday mornings.</strong></p><p><strong>One Monday, there were fewer people in the shop than usual when the woman came in.</strong></p><p><strong>She first bought a few small articles.</strong></p><p><strong>In a few time , she chose one one the expensive dresses in the shop and handed it to an assistant who wrapped up it for her as quickly as possible.</strong></p><p><strong>The woman took the parcle and walked out of the shop without paying.</strong></p><p><strong>when she was arrested, the detective found that shop assistant was her daughter.</strong></p><p><strong>The girl gave her mother a free dress once a week.</strong></p>
ferly 发表于 2006-10-10 10:39:37
<p><strong>Lesson33 Out of the darkness</strong></p><p><strong>First listen and then answer the question</strong></p><p><strong>why was the girl in hospital?</strong></p><p><strong>Nearly a week passed before the girl was able to explain what had happened to her.</strong></p><p><strong>One afternoon, she set out from a coast in a small boat and <u>was caught in</u> a storm.</strong></p><p><strong>Towards evening&nbsp; the boat struck a rock and the girl jumped into the sea.</strong></p><p><strong>Then she swam to the shore <u>after</u> spending the whole night in the water. During that time, she covered <u>a&nbsp;distance of</u> eight miles.</strong></p><p><strong>early next morning, she saw a light ahead. She knew that she was near the shore, because the light was <u>high up</u> on the cliffes.</strong></p><p><strong><u>On arriving</u> at the shore, she <u>struggled up</u> the cliff towards the light that she had seen.</strong></p><p><strong>That was all she remembered.</strong></p><p><strong>When she woke up she found herself<u> in</u> hospital.</strong></p>[em05][em07]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-10 10:42:07编辑过]

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表