找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[转帖]苏轼《水调歌头》汉译英

发布者: laniya | 发布时间: 2006-6-27 21:41| 查看数: 10061| 评论数: 6|

<p align="left"><strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 水调歌头</strong></p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 苏轼</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 明月几时有,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 把酒问青天。</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 不知天上宫阙,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 今夕是何年。</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我欲乘风归去,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 又恐琼楼玉宇,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 高处不胜寒,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 起舞弄清影,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 何似在人间。</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 转朱阁,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 低绮户,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 照无眠。</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 不应有恨,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 何事长向别时圆。</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 人有悲欢离合,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 月有阴晴圆缺,</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 此事古难全。</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。</p><p align="left"><strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thinking of You</strong></p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When will the moon be clear and bright?</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; With a cup of wine in my hand, I ask the blue sky</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't know what season it would be in the heavens on this night</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'd like to ride the wind to fly home</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Yet I fear the crystal and jade mansions are much too high and cold for me</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dancing with my moon-lit shadow</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It does not seem like the human world</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The moon rounds the red mansion</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Stoops to silk-pad doors</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Shines upon the sleepless</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bearing no grudge</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Why does the moon tend to be full when people are apart?</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; People may have sorrow or joy, be near or far apart</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The moon may be dim or bright, wax or wane</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This has been going on since the beginning of time</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; May we all be blessed with longevity</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Though far apart, we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together</p><p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Poem written during the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival of 1076 by Su Tung Po (Translated by Shun-Yi Lee in 1998)</p>

最新评论

jessie 发表于 2006-6-28 22:59:59
<p>&nbsp;但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。</p><p>喜欢这句~</p>
laniya 发表于 2006-6-28 23:52:41
<p>恩</p><p>这句经典啊!</p><p>哈哈,整首诗我都喜欢!</p>
gowithwind 发表于 2006-7-25 15:57:09
佩服
laniya 发表于 2006-7-28 12:29:20
<p></p>呵呵,楼上的也喜欢诗歌吗?
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-28 12:30:18编辑过]

☆Sophia 发表于 2006-7-31 14:57:40
<p>我很喜欢诗歌,但是中西文化之间差异还是很大.</p><p>英文读起来不怎么上口.</p>