找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

拜登退选公开信

发布者: 五毒 | 发布时间: 2024-7-24 02:21| 查看数: 80| 评论数: 0|

当地时间7月21日,美国现任总统拜登在社交媒体X上发文宣布,退出2024年总统竞选,并表示支持提名副总统哈里斯为民主党总统候选人。拜登呼吁民主党人团结起来打败共和党总统候选人特朗普。以下是拜登社交媒体全文:

My fellow Democrats, I have decided not to accept the nomination and to focus all my energies on my duties as President for the remainder of my term. My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it’s been the best decision I’ve made. Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats – it’s time to come together and beat Trump. Let’s do this.

我的民主党同僚们,我决定不接受总统候选人提名,将我所有的精力集中在完成我作为总统的最后任期上。作为2020年民主党提名人,我的第一个决定就是选择卡玛拉·哈里斯作为我的副总统,这是我做出的最好的决定。今天,我也要全力支持卡玛拉成为我们党今年的候选提名人。民主党人们,是时候团结起来打败特朗普了。让我们完成这一切。

(来源:环球网)

拜登还在X上发布退选公开信。全文如下:

My Fellow Americans,

我的美国同胞们,

Over the past three and a half years, we have made great progress as a Nation.

在过去的三年半里,我们作为一个国家取得了巨大的进步。

Today, America has the strongest economy in the world. We’ve made historic investments in rebuilding our Nation, in lowering prescription drug costs for seniors, and in expanding affordable health care to a record number of Americans. We’ve provided critically needed care to a million veterans exposed to toxic substances. Passed the first gun safety law in 30 years. Appointed the first African American woman to the Supreme Court. And passed the most significant climate legislation in the history of the world. America has never been better positioned to lead than we are today.

今天,美国拥有世界上最强大的经济。我们在重建我们的国家、降低老年人的处方药价格、将负担得起的医疗保健扩大到创纪录数量的美国人等方面进行了历史性的投资。我们为一百万接触有毒物质的退伍军人提供了急需的护理。通过了30年来的第一部枪支安全法。任命第一位非洲裔美国女性担任最高法院法官。并通过了世界历史上最重要的气候立法。美国从来没有像今天这样处于更好的领导地位。

I know none of this could have been done without you, the American people. Together, we overcame a once in a century pandemic and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. We’ve protected and preserved our Democracy. And we’ve revitalized and strengthened our alliances around the world.

我知道,没有你们,没有美国人民,这一切都不可能完成。我们共同战胜了百年一遇的流行病和大萧条以来最严重的经济危机。我们保护并维护了我们的民主。我们重振并加强了我们在世界各地的联盟。

It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President. And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term.

担任你们的总统是我一生中最大的荣幸。虽然我一直打算寻求连任,但我认为,为了我的政党和国家的最大利益,我应该退选,在剩下的任期内专注于履行我作为总统的职责。

I will speak to the Nation later this week in more detail about my decision.

本周晚些时候,我将向全国发表讲话,详细说明我的决定。

For now, let me express my deepest gratitude to all those who have worked so hard to see me reelected. I want to thank Vice President Kamala Harris for being an extraordinary partner in all this work. And let me express my heartfelt appreciation to the American people for the faith and trust you have placed in me.

现在,请允许我向所有为我的连任竞选而努力工作的人表示最深切的感谢。在这份工作中,我要感谢哈里斯副总统,她是一个杰出的伙伴。请允许我对美国人民对我的信任表示衷心的感谢。

I believe today what I always have: that there is nothing America can’t do – when we do it together. We just have to remember we are the United States of America.

今天,我相信我一直以来的信念:只要我们齐心协力,美国就没有做不成的事。我们只需要记住我们是美利坚合众国。

Joe Biden

乔·拜登

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表