注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

拜登宣布退选!特朗普回应

发布者: 五毒 | 发布时间: 2024-7-24 02:27| 查看数: 81| 评论数: 0|

当地时间7月21日,美国总统拜登宣布退出2024年总统大选。在宣布退选后,拜登表示将全力支持和认可美国副总统哈里斯获得民主党总统候选人的提名。

US President Joe Biden, after nearly a month of mounting pressure from his own party, dropped his reelection bid on Sunday and endorsed Vice-President Kamala Harris to head the Democratic ticket in November.

拜登当天在其个人社交媒体上发布的一封信中表示,他本打算寻求连任,但为了民主党和美国的最佳利益,他决定退出总统竞选,并将专注于完成他任期内的总统职责。拜登称,他将在本周晚些时候向全国详细说明他的这一决定。

"While it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term," Biden said in a statement posted on X.

He noted that he will speak to the nation later this week in more detail about his decision.

拜登在另一条推文中称他将全力支持现任副总统哈里斯成为民主党总统候选人。他同时呼吁民主党人团结起来打败共和党总统候选人特朗普。

Biden's endorsement for Harris came in a subsequent post on X.

"Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year," Biden said in a post to X on Sunday. "Democrats — it's time to come together and beat Trump."

图源:外媒

随后,哈里斯发表声明称,她“很荣幸”得到拜登的支持,将尽力赢得民主党总统候选人提名。哈里斯还在声明中誓言将“尽一切所能团结民主党和国家,以击败特朗普”。

"I will do everything in my power to unite the Democratic Party — and our nation — to defeat Donald Trump," said Harris, adding that she was honored to have Biden's endorsement and will seek the nomination.

据美媒报道,在美国总统拜登宣布退出总统大选几分钟后,特朗普回应称哈里斯将比拜登更容易被击败。他同时批评拜登“是我国历史上最糟糕的总统”。

While Trump said on Sunday that Harris would be easier to defeat than Biden, he continued to criticize Biden, telling NBC News that Biden is "the worst president in the history of the United States by far".

包括CNN在内的多家美国媒体指出,哈里斯将成为美国历史上首位非裔女性和首位亚裔总统候选人,因为哈里斯除了是一名非裔女性,还是一名印度裔美国人,她的父母是牙买加和印度移民。

Harris would be the first Black woman and the first South Asian woman to be nominated for the presidency by either the Democrats or the Republicans.

根据美国福布斯网站的报道,多家美国民调机构截至目前的民调结果显示,哈里斯赢得11月总统选举的机会,同样低于特朗普。其中一些民调显示,她比拜登的几率稍微好一些,也有更多民调认为,眼下她的胜率还不如拜登。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表