扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

“两块钱坐出了航班的感觉!”双语报站的公交司机火出圈了

发布者: 五毒 | 发布时间: 2024-7-26 23:42| 查看数: 61| 评论数: 0|

“亲爱的乘客,欢迎大家乘坐38路公交车。”

"Dear passengers, welcome to take the bus No 38."

清晨六点半,夏日的微风中还夹着一丝清凉,在河北邯郸38路公交车始发站,车长冯志亮已经衣装整洁地坐进公交车驾驶室。

扣上安全带,佩戴好小蜜蜂话筒,在发车铃声的提醒下,冯志亮迎来了第一拨乘客……

in the morning, and a hint of coolness still lingers in the summer breeze. At the starting station of the No 38 bus in Handan, Hebei province, the driver, Feng Zhiliang, is already seated neatly in the bus driver's cab.

Feng greets the first group of passengers, fastens his seat belt, and, equipped with a microphone, starts the bus at the sound of the departure bell.

“两块钱坐出了航班的感觉!”

冯志亮今年43岁,已经在邯郸公交集团工作了15年。

近日,他用中英文报站的视频被乘客发到网上后,一下子火了起来。有网友留言:“两块钱坐出了航班的感觉!”还有网友说:“邯郸真是一座古老又潮流的城市。”

Feng Zhiliang, 43 years old, has been working for the Handan Public Transport Group for 15 years.

His recent viral video, where he adeptly announces bus stops in both Chinese and English, was shared online by a passenger, garnering swift attention. Some online users remarked, "It's like experiencing a flight for just two yuan!" Others praised Handan as a city that seamlessly blends its ancient charm with modern trends.

从最初的简单人工报站到现在的双语报站、介绍邯郸历史文化,冯志亮说,这样的改变,源于一次春节期间与外国乘客的一句问好。

“国际友人在火车站上车,我想跟他打个招呼,就说了一句‘Hello. Happy New Year! ’国际友人竖起大拇指说‘Very good. Happy New Year! ’”

因为时常有外国友人乘坐38路公交车,冯志亮便觉得,把英语融入工作中,不但能和国际友人沟通交流,还能更好地提升公交系统的服务质量。于是,他想到尝试双语报站。

The transition to bilingual stop announcements, incorporating Handan's history and culture, started when Feng welcomed a foreign passenger with "Hello. Happy New Year!" during the Spring Festival. Encouraged by the passenger's enthusiastic response, Feng was inspired to make a change.

Observing a significant number of foreign passengers on the No 38 bus, Feng resolved to enhance communication and service quality by using English, ultimately leading to his bilingual announcements.

用三年时间学英语

想法有了,但真正付诸行动时,冯志亮却遇到了不少困难和挑战。他的英语几乎是从零基础开始学习——网上报班,寻找各种英语资料,利用翻译软件挤时间学习……

每天送走最后一拨乘客后,冯志亮回家收拾完已是晚上9点左右,即便这样,他也要坚持学习一小时。就连白天公交车间休的20分钟,他也不放过。

Feng's English learning began almost from scratch—he enrolled in online courses, searched for various English materials, and used translation software to study whenever he could.

pm. Despite his long day, he would still persist in studying for another hour. Even the 20-minute break during the day at the bus depot was not wasted.

冯志亮利用休息时间学习

经过三年的努力和准备,在车队各方的鼓励下,冯志亮自2023年年初起,在乘客最多的晚高峰开始双语报站。

冯志亮回忆说,“第一次尝试时其实有点紧张,但总要迈出这一步。在那趟车之后,有很多人为我点赞、支持我。所以我觉得应该坚持下去,把双语报站作为我的一个目标。这也是我的一个心愿。”

After three years of hard work and preparation, and encouraged by his colleagues, Feng began making bilingual announcements during the evening rush hour, when there are the most passengers, starting in early 2023.

Feng recalled, "I was actually a bit nervous when I tried it for the first time, but you have to take that first step. After that run, many people gave me thumbs-ups and supported me. So I feel that I should persist and make bilingual announcements one of my goals. It's also one of my wishes."

用英语介绍当地景点

38路公交车线路有60个站点,途经邯郸著名历史文化景点丛台公园和回车巷,并且经过美术馆、商业区和火车站等区域。乘客不仅有本地人,还有许多外地人。

冯志亮又一次思考,能不能借等红绿灯的时间,把丛台公园和回车巷的介绍加入自己的播报呢?于是,他又一次行动起来,找到38路途经各个景点的导游手册参考学习,并尝试用双语推介邯郸的历史文化。

“亲爱的乘客,接下来我给大家介绍一下邯郸的丛台公园。”

"Dear passengers, next, let me introduce Congtai Park in Handan to you…"

如今,冯志亮已坚持用“双语”播报一年半的时间,也收获了一群“粉丝”。不少乘客会特地乘坐他开的38路公交车,有家长还会专门带着孩子乘车,感受双语学习氛围。

“坐上这趟车有一种很清新的感觉。”“这能使邯郸更加潮流起来,也能提高邯郸的知名度。”不少乘客为冯志亮点赞。

After a year and a half of consistently employing bilingual announcements, Feng has amassed a loyal following of fans. Numerous passengers intentionally choose to board the No 38 bus under his guidance, while some parents bring their children to partake in the enriching bilingual environment he has cultivated.

每个月,冯志亮都为乘客写下温馨祝福

在冯志亮的38路公交车上,车内操控台上粘贴着各种造型的卡通手办,车厢里悬挂着色彩缤纷的小卡片,上面写着邯郸景点介绍和励志语。

冯志亮告诉记者,最近他正在整理成语故事,准备在之后借等红绿灯的时间,向乘客介绍。他希望更多人能通过自己的播报了解邯郸、喜欢邯郸。“虽然我们都在平凡的岗位上工作,但可以通过在服务工作中多作贡献,让人生无悔,活得精彩。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表