◆上  映:1994年

◆国  家:美国

◆语  言:英语

◆字  幕:中文

◆文  件:3CD(694M+696M+694M)

◆链  接:http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0111161/

◆评  分:9.1/10 (199,387 votes) top 250: #2

◆简  介:

影片从1946年讲起,缅因州一位银行家安迪喝得醉醺醺地上了自己的车,还把手枪里装了子弹,接着有他妻子与人私通的画面,再下来他就被判刑入狱,成了肖香克监狱的重罪犯。

在狱中,他与黑人囚犯雷德互相帮助,成为好朋友;而以博格斯为首的一群囚犯却经常袭击安迪。后来,狱警们发现了安迪的理财能力,都来找他做投资咨询,甚至孩子升学问题也来找他请教。监狱长让他做假帐,从中渔利。

多年过去,有一天,安迪郑重地对雷德说:如果你出狱,一定到某地一棵树下把一个盒子挖出来。当天夜晚,安迪越狱。雷德获释后照安迪的话做,两个朋友在墨西哥海滨重逢了。

中文名称:肖申克的救赎

英文名称:The Shawshank Redemption

发行时间:1994年

版  本:10周年纪念版

IMDB链接:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111161/

导 演: 弗兰克·达拉伯恩特 Frank Darabont

主 演: 摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman 蒂姆·罗宾斯 Tim Robbins 克莱希·布朗 Clancy Brown 马克·罗斯顿

Mark Rolston 约翰·德沃德 John R. Woodward 吉尔·贝洛 Gil Bellows 保罗·迈克格莱恩 Paul McCrane 威廉

·桑德勒 William Sadler

上 映: 1994年09月10日 ( 加拿大 )

地 区: 美国 ( 拍摄地 )

评 分: 9.2/10 (228,996 votes) top 250: #2

时 长: 142 分钟

类 型: 剧情

分 级: 瑞典:15 英国:15 西班牙:13 德国:12 芬兰:K-16 阿根廷:16 智利:14 加拿大:14A

剧情简介:

故事发生在1947年,银行家安迪因为妻子有婚外情,用枪杀死了她和她的情人,因此他被指控枪杀了妻子及其

情人,安迪被判无期徙刑,这意味着他将在肖恩克监狱中渡过余生。

阿瑞1927年因谋杀罪被判无期徙刑,数次假释都未获成功。他现在已经成为肖恩克监狱中的“权威人物”,

只要你付得起钱,他几乎有办法搞到任何你想要的东西:香烟,糖果,酒,甚至是大麻。每当有新囚犯来的时候,

大家就赌谁会在第一个夜晚哭泣。阿瑞认为弱不禁风、书生气时足的安迪一定会哭,结果安迪的沉默使他输掉了四

包烟。但同时也使阿瑞对他另眼相看。

好长时间以来,安迪不和任何人接触,在大家报怨的同时,他在院子里很悠闲地散步,就象在公园里一样。一

个月后,安迪请阿瑞帮他搞的第一件东西是一把小的鹤嘴锄,他的解释是他想雕刻一些小东西以消磨时光,并说他

自己想办法逃过狱方的例行检查。不久,阿瑞就玩上了安迪刻的国际象棋。之后,安迪又搞了一幅丽塔.海华丝的

巨幅海报贴在了牢房的墙上。

一次,安迪和另几个犯人外出劳动,他无意间听到监狱官在讲有关上税的事。安迪说他有办法可以使监狱官合

法地免去这一大笔税金,做为交换,他为十几个犯人朋友每人争得了两瓶Tiger啤酒。喝着啤酒,阿瑞说多年来,

他又第一次感受到了自由的感觉。

由于安迪精通财务制度方面的的知识,很快使他摆脱了狱中繁重的体力劳动和其它变态囚犯的骚扰。不久,声

名远扬的安迪开始为越来越多的狱警处理税务问题,甚至孩子的升学问题也来向他请教。同时安迪也逐步成为肖恩

克监狱长沃登洗黑钱的重要工具。由于安迪不停地写信给州长,终于为监狱申请到了一小笔钱用于监狱图书馆的建

设。监狱生活非常平谈,总要自己找一些事情来做。安迪听说阿瑞原来很喜欢吹口琴,就买了一把送给他。夜深人

静之后,可以听到悠扬而轻微的口琴声回荡在监狱里。

一个年轻犯人的到来打破了安迪平静的狱中生活:这个犯人以前在另一所监狱服刑时听到过安迪的案子,他知

道谁是真凶!但当安迪向监狱长提出要求重新审理此案时,却遭到了断然拒绝,并受到了单独禁闭两个月的严重惩

罚。为了防止安迪获释,监狱不惜设计害死了知情人!

面对残酷的现实,安迪变得很消沉……有一天,他对阿瑞说:“如果有一天,你可以获得假释,一定要到某个

地方替我完成一个心愿。那是我第一次和妻子约会的地方,把那里一棵大橡树下的一个盒子挖出来。到时个你就知

道是什么了。”当天夜里,风雨交加,雷声大作,已得到灵魂救赎的安迪越狱成功。

原来二十年来,安迪每天都在用那把小鹤嘴锄挖洞,然后用海报将洞口遮住。安迪出狱后,领走了部分监狱长

存的黑钱,并告发了监狱长贪污受贿的真相。监狱长在自己存小账本的保险柜里见到的是安迪留下的一本圣经,里

边挖空的部分放这一把几乎磨成圆头的鹤嘴锄。

阿瑞获释了,他在橡树下找到了一盒现金,两个老朋友终于在墨西哥阳光明媚的海滨重逢了。

新种子

肖申克的救赎10周年纪念版.rar

36.35 KB, 下载次数: 176, 下载积分: 鲜花 -5 朵

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
nicole.su + 20 great!

查看全部评分

最新评论

7719835 发表于 2006-6-28 18:01:01
EBOOK下载

一部不朽的电影

没有因为时间流失而无闻

相反,他还在影响着越来越多的人们

恰逢《肖申克的救赎》公映十*周年,制作电子书一本,内含精彩海报、影评、英汉双语剧本、影片剪辑、穿帮镜头、经典对白、丽塔·海华丝和肖申克的救赎(原作小说)、十年肖申克等精彩内容

《肖申克的救赎》这部电影的意义无用多说,现在不知道这部电影的人应该极为少见了。

http://www.52ebook.com/book_7699.html

精彩对白:

[Red places his bet on Andy]

Red: That tall drink of water with the silver spoon up his ass.

Red: [narrating] Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.

Red: [narrating] I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him

be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but

we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more

routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes

he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine.

I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had

gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

Warden Samuel Norton: Do you enjoy working in the laundry?

2c Andy Dufresne eae : No sir, not especially.

Andy Dufresne: You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?

Red: No.

Andy Dufresne: They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm

place with no memory.

[Boggs sizes Andy up]

Boggs: Hey, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet?

[Andy looks at him in puzzlement]

Boggs: Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you.

[Andy walks away]

Boggs: Hey... Hard to get. I like that...

Red: [narrating] But then, in the spring of 1949, the powers that be decided that...

Warden Samuel Norton: The roof of the license-plate factory needs resurfacing. I need a dozen

volunteers for a week's work. As you know, special detail carries with it special privledges.

Red: [narrating] It was outdoor detail - and May is one damn fine month to be working outdoors.

[Andy after Warden Norton refuse to appeal his case]

Andy Dufresne: It's my life. Don't you understand? IT'S MY LIFE!

Red: The man likes to play chess; let's get him some rocks.

Warden Samuel Norton: I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both.

Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me. Welcome to Shawshank.

Red: [narrating] I must admit I didn't think much of Andy first time I laid eyes on him; looked like

a stiff breeze would blow him over. That was my first impression of the man.

Brooks: Easy peasy japanesey.

Captain Hadley: If I hear so much as a mouse fart in here the rest of the night I swear by God and

sonny Jesus you will all visit the infirmary. Every last motherfucker in here.

District Attorney: And that also is very convenient, isn't it, Mr. Dufresne?

Andy Dufresne: Since I am innocent of this crime, sir, I find it decidedly *inconvenient* that the

gun was never found.

Captain Hadley: Uncle Sam. Reaching into your shirt and squeezing your tit till it's purple.

Captain Hadley: What is your malfunction, you fat barrel of monkey spunk?

Red: Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

Red: [narrating] 186 The first night's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in naked as

the day you were born, skin burning and half blind from that delousing shit they throw on you, and

when they put you in that cell... and those bars slam home... that's when you know it's for real. A

whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think

about it.

b42 Red: These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes,

you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

Heywood: Shit. I could never get like that.

Prisoner: Oh yeah? Say that when you been here as long as Brooks has.

Red: Goddamn right. They send you here for life, and that's exactly what they take. The part that

counts, anyway.

Red: [narrating] His first night in the joint, Andy Dufresne cost me two packs of cigarettes. He

never made a sound.

Red: [narrating] I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth

is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing

about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of

it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream.

It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve

away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

Andy Dufresne: That's the beauty of music. They can't get that from you... Haven't you ever felt

that way about music?

Red: I played a mean harmonica as a younger man. Lost interest in it though. Didn't make much sense

in here.

Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget.

Red: Forget?

Andy Dufresne: Forget that... there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone. That

there's something inside... that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.

Red: What're you talking about?

Andy Dufresne: Hope.

Warden Samuel Norton: [after Andy escapes] I want him found. Not tomorrow, not after breakfast -

*now*.

Andy Dufresne: That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you.

Red: [narrating] 4cb In 1966, Andy Dufresne escaped from Shawshank prison. All they found of him was

a muddy set of prison clothes, a bar of soap, and an old rock hammer, damn near worn down to the

nub. I used to think it would take six-hundred years to tunnel under the wall with it. Old Andy did

it in less than twenty. Oh, Andy loved Geology, I guess it appealed to his meticulous nature. An ice

age here, million years of mountain building there. Geology is the study of pressure and time.

That's all it takes really, pressure, and time. That, and a big god-damned poster. Like I said, in

prison a man will do anything to keep his mind occupied. It turns out Andy's favourite hobby was

totin' his wall through the exercise yard, a handful at a time. I guess after Tommy was killed, he

decided he had been here just about long enough. Andy did like he was told, buffed those shoes to a

high mirror shine. The guard simply didn't notice, neither did I... I mean, seriously, how often do

you really look at a mans shoes? Andy crawled to freedom through five-hundred yards of shit smelling

foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want too. Five-Hundred yards... that's the

length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile.

fa6 Andy Dufresne: If they ever try to trace any of those accounts, they're gonna end up chasing a

figment of my imagination.

Red: Well, I'll be damned. Did I say you were good? Shit, you're a Rembrandt!

Andy Dufresne: Yeah. The funny thing is - on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow.

I had to come to prison to be a crook.

Red: Ever bother you?

Andy Dufresne: I don't run the scams Red, I just process the profits. Fine line, maybe, but I also

built that library and used it to help a dozen guys get their high school diploma. Why do you think

the warden lets me do all that?

Red: To keep you happy and doing the laundry. Money instead of sheets.

Tommy Williams: I don't read so good.

Andy Dufresne: Well.

[pause]

Andy Dufresne: You don't read so *well*. Uh, we'll get to that.

Red: [narrating] Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other

side.

Red: [narrating] Forty years I been asking permission to piss. I can't squeeze a drop without say-

so.

Red: [reading a note left by Andy] Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.

And no good thing ever dies.

Brooks: [voiceover] Dear Fellows, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an

automobile when I was a kid, but now... they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big

damn hurry Whilst being shown into a room. The parole board got me into this... half way house,

called "The Brewer", Whilst working in Grocery Store, And a job bagging groceries in The Food Way.

It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store

manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds,I keep thinkin'

Jake might just show up and say 'Hello'. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay

and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night; I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake

up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob

the Food Way so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sorta like a

bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sorta nonsence anymore. I don't like it here, I'm tired of being

afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'd kick up any fuss, not for an old crook

like me.

Red: Everybody's innocent in here.

Andy Dufresne: What about you?

Red: Only guilty man in Shawshank.

Heywood: [talking about Fat Ass] Hey Tyrell. You pulling infirmary duty this week?

Tyrell: [nods] Yep.

Heywood: How's that winning horse of mine doing?

Tyrell: a2 Dead. Hadley busted up his head pretty good. Doc went home for the night. Poor bastard

laid there till this morning. By then, there was nothing we could do.

f73 Fat Ass: You don't understand! I'm not supposed to be here!

Inmates: Me neither! They run this place like a fucking prison!

Warden Samuel Norton: Salvation lies within.

Andy Dufresne: [in letter to Red] Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing

ever dies.

Fat Ass: I don't belong here! I want to go home! I want my mother!

Another Prisoner: I had your mother, she wasn't that great!

Captain Hadley: What the Christ is this happy horseshit?

Prisoner: Hey, he took the Lord's name in vain! I'm tellin' the warden!

Captain Hadley: You'll be tellin' the warden about my baton up your ass!

Captain Hadley: [to Andrew Dufresne] You're gonna look real funny sucking my dick with no teeth.

Red: [narrating] We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we

could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creation. As for

Andy - he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us

drink his beer.

Red: [narrating] And that's how it came to pass that on the second-to-last day of the job, the

convict crew that tarred the plate factory roof in the spring of forty-nine wound up sitting in a

row at ten o'clock in the morning drinking icy cold, Bohemia-style beer, courtesy of the hardest

screw that ever walked a turn at Shawshank State Prison.

Captain Hadley: Drink up while it's cold, ladies.

Red: [narrating] The collosal prick even managed to sound magnanimous.

Red: [narrating] You could argue he'd done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, maybe make a few

friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normal again, if only for a short while.

Red: Makin' yourself some friends, huh Andy?

Andy Dufresne: I wouldn't say "friends". I'm a convicted murderer who provides sound financial

planning.

Captain Hadley: Dufresne!

[to Dekins]

Captain Hadley: That's him. That's the one.

Guard Dekins: I'm Dekins. I was thinking about setting up some kind of trust fund for my kids

educations.

Andy Dufresne: Oh, I see. Well, why don't we have a seat and talk it over. Brooks, do you have a

piece of paper and a pencil? Thanks. So, Mr. Dekins...

Brooks: [at lunchtime to the other prisoners] And then Andy says, "Mr. Dekins, do you want your sons

to go to Harvard... or Yale?"

Floyd: He didn't say that!

Brooks: 8c God is my witness! Dekins just looked at him a second and then he laughed himself silly

and afterwards he actually shook Andy's hand.

fdf Heywood: My ass.

Brooks: Shook his hand! I near soiled myself, I mean all Andy needed was a suit and a tie and a

little jiggly hula gal on his desk and he woulda been *Mister* Dufresne, if you please.

Red: Making a few friends, huh Andy?

Andy Dufresne: I wouldn't say friends. I'm a convicted murderer who provides sound financial

planning - it's a wonderful pet to have.

Red: [narrating] The following April Andy did tax returns for half the guards at Shawshank. Year

after that he did them all including the warden's. Year after that they rescheduled the start of the

intra-mural season to coincide with tax season. The guards on the opposing teams all remembered to

bring their W2s.

Andy Dufresne: So Moresby prison issued you your gun but you actually had to pay for it.

Moresby Batter: Damn right. The holster too.

Andy Dufresne: You see that's tax deductible, you can write that off.

Boggs: Now, I'm gonna open my fly and you're gonna swallow what I give ya to swallow. And when you

swallow mine you're gonna swallow Rooster's cause ya done broke his nose and I think he oughta have

something to show for it.

Andy Dufresne: Anything you put in my mouth you're gonna lose.

Boggs: Naw, you don't understand. You do that and I'll put all eight inches of steel in your ear.

Andy Dufresne: All right. But you should know that sudden serious brain injury causes the victim to

bite down hard. In fact, I hear the bite reflex is so strong they have to pry the victims jaws open

with a crowbar.

Boggs: Where do you get this shit?

Andy Dufresne: I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?

Warden Samuel Norton: Lord! It's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind!

[last lines]

Red: [narrating] I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think

it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose

conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake

his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

[Andy has asked Red to procure Rita Hayworth]

Andy Dufresne: Can you get her?

Red: Take a few weeks.

Andy Dufresne: Weeks?

Red: Well yeah, Andy. I don't have her stuffed down the front of my pants right now, I'm sorry to

say, but I'll get her. Relax!

[watching Rita Hayworth in Gilda]

Red: This is the part I really like, when she does that shit with her hair.

Andy Dufresne: Get busy living, or get busy dying.

Floyd: Red, I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

22 Red f96 : Rehabilitated? Well, Now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin society...

Red: I know what *you* think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made up word. A politician's word,

so young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie, and have a job. What do you really want to

know? Am I sorry for what I did?

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, are you?

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I

should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I

want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I

can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that.

Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting

my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Red: [narrating] I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers

are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up

DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I

guess I just miss my friend.

Andy Dufresne: She was beautiful. God I loved her. I just didn't know how to show it, that's all. I

killed her, Red. I didn't pull the trigger, but I pushed her away. And that's why she died, because

of me.

Brooks: [narrating] Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake

just might show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doing okay and

making new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night. I have bad dreams, like I'm falling. I wake up

scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob

the Foodway, so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a

bonus.

Brooks: [narrating] Dear fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an

automobile once when I was a kid but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big

damn hurry. The parole board got me into this halfway house called "The Brewer". And a job bagging

groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work and I try to keep up but my hands hurt most of the time. I

don't think the store manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the

birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello. But he never does. I hope wherever he

is he's okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm

falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get

me a gun, an, an rob the Foodway so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at

it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it

here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any

fuss. Not for an old crook like me.

[carves "Brooks was here" into wood. Admires his work for a moment. Then kicks out the table beneath

him and hangs himself]

Red: 6d You're gonna fit right in. Everyone in here is innocent, you know that? Heywood, what you in

here for?

fda Heywood: Didn't do it. Lawyer fucked me.

Fat Ass: You don't understand, I'm not supposed to be here!

Captain Hadley: I'm not gonna to count to three. I'm not even gonna count to one. You will shut the

FUCK up or I'll sing you a lullaby!

Red: I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and

a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a

worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I

think it would be fair to say... I liked Andy from the start.

Brooks: Dear Fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once

when I was a kid. But, now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

The parole board got me into this halfway house called the Brewer, and a job bagging groceries at

the Foodway. It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time.

Prisoner: When do we eat?

Captain Hadley: You eat when we say you eat. You shit when we say you shit. You piss when we say you

piss. You got that, you maggot dick motherfucker?

[Playing checkers]

Red: King me.

Andy Dufresne: Chess. Now there's a game of kings.

Red: What?

Andy Dufresne: Civilized. Strategic...

Red: ...and a total fuckin' mystery. I hate it.

Tommy Williams: So I'm backing out the door, right, and I got the TV, like this; it was a big old

thing, I couldn't see shit; suddenly I hear this voice, "Police, kid, hands in the air." You know, I

was standing there, holdin' on to that TV, so finally the voice says, "You hear what I said, boy?"

And I say, "Yes sir, I sure did, but if I drop this fucking thing you got me on destruction of

property too."

Red: [narrating] Tommy Williams came to Shawshank in 1965 on a two-year stretch for B&E. That's

breaking & entering to you. Cops caught him sneaking TV sets out the back door of a JC Penney. Young

punk. Mr. Rock and Roll. Cocky as hell.

Tommy Williams: Hey, c'mon, old boys! You're movin' like molasses! Makin' me look bad!

Red: [narrating] We liked him immediately.

Red: [narrating] There is a harsh truth to face. No way I'm gonna make it on the outside. All I do

anymore is think of ways to break my parole. Terrible thing, to live in fear. Brooks Hatlen knew it.

Knew it all too well. All I want is to be back where things make sense. Where I won't have to be

afraid all the time. Only one thing stops me. A promise I made to Andy.

Red: Well, if it was a toothbrush I wouldn't ask questions, I'd just quote a price, but then a

toothbrush is a non-lethal object, isn't it?

Heywood: The Count of Monte Crisco...

Floyd: 2d That's "Cristo" you dumb shit.

ff5 Heywood: ...by Alexandree Dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Andy Dufresne: Dumb-ass? "Dumas". You know what it's about? You'll like it, it's about a prison

break.

Red: We oughta file that under "Educational" too, oughten we?

[after Brooks held a knife to Heywood's throat]

Andy Dufresne: I just don't understand what happened in there.

Heywood: Old man's crazy as a rat in a tin shithouse, is what.

Red: Oh Heywood, that's enough out of you!

Ernie: I heard he had you shittin' in your pants!

Heywood: Fuck you!

Red: Would you knock it off? Brooks ain't no bug. He's just... just institutionalized.

Heywood: Institutionalized, my ass.

Red: The man's been in here fifty years, Heywood. Fifty years! This is all he knows. In here, he's

an important man. He's an educated man. Outside, he's nothin'! Just a used up con with arthritis in

both hands.

Red: I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was

to wonder how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him.

Red: Geology is the study of pressure and time. Thats all it takes really... pressure, and time...

that and a big goddamn poster.

[after Tommy told the story of how he got arrested]

Andy Dufresne: Maybe it's time for you to switch careers.

Tommy Williams: Huh?

Andy Dufresne: What I mean is, you don't seem to be a very good theif, maybe you should try

something else.

Tommy Williams: Yeah, well, what the hell do you know about it Capone? What are you in for?

Andy Dufresne: Me? My lawyer fucked me. Everybody's innocent in here. Didn't you know that?

Red: One day, when I have a long gray beard and two or three marbles rollin' around upstairs,

they'll let me out.

[Tommy and Red are talking about Andy]

Tommy Williams: What's he in here for, anyway?

Red: Murder.

Tommy Williams: [Impressed] The hell you say!

Andy Dufresne: I have no enemies here.

Red: Yeah? Wait a while. Word gets around. The Sisters have taken quite a likin' to you. Especially

Boggs.

Andy Dufresne: I don't suppose it would help if I told them that I'm not homosexual.

Red: Neither are they. You have to be human first. They don't qualify.

Floyd: Takin' bets today, Red?

Red: Smokes or coins, better's choice.

Floyd: Smokes. Put me down for two.

Red: All right, who's your horse?

Floyd: 4f That little sack o' shit. Eighth, eighth from the front. He'll be first.

f37 Heywood: Aw, bullshit. I'll call that action. You out some smokes, son, let me tell you!

Floyd: Well, Heywood, you so smart, you call it!

Heywood: I'll take the chubby fat-ass there. Fifth from the front. Put me down for a quarter deck.

Heywood: It's a fine morning, ain't it? You know why it's a fine morning, don't ya? Come on, set 'em

down. I want 'em all lined up, just like a pretty little chorus line.

[the cons pull out cigarettes and hand them over to Heywood, who lines them up in front of him. He

takes a long whiff]

Heywood: Ah, yes. Richmond, Virginia.

Floyd: Smell my ass.

Andy Dufresne: What was his name?

Heywood: What did you say?

Andy Dufresne: I was just wondering if anybody knew his name.

Heywood: Fuck do you care, new fish? Doesn't fuckin' matter what his name was. He's dead.

[Warden Norton finds the bible in his safe after Andy escapes and finds the message Andy left for

him]

Andy Dufresne: Dear Warden, You were right. Salvation lies within.

[Norton flips through a couple of pages to find the outline of the rock hammer that was hidden in

the bible, and then drops it on the floor in shock]

Red: [narrating] Two things never happened again after that. The Sisters never laid a finger on Andy

again... and Boggs never walked again. They transferred him to a minimum security hospital upstate.

To my knowledge, he lived out the rest of his days drinking his food through a straw.

[first lines]

District Attorney: Mr. Dufresne, describe the confrontation you had with your wife the night that

she was murdered.

Andy Dufresne: It was very bitter. She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking

around. And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno.

Heywood: Red? You saying Andy's innocent? I mean *for real* innocent?

Red: Yeah, it looks that way.

Heywood: Sweet Jesus. How long's he been in here?

Red: Since '47, what is that... 19 years.

[Tommy receives a letter from the Board of Education]

Red: You gonna open it, or stand there with your thumb up your butt?

Tommy Williams: Thumb up my butt sounds better.

Andy Dufresne: Red. If you ever get out of here, do me a favor.

Red: Sure, Andy. Anything.

Andy Dufresne: There's a big hayfield up near Buxton. You know where Buxton is?

Red: Well, there's... there's a lot of hayfields up there.

Andy Dufresne: 1f4 One in particular. It's got a long rock wall with a big oak tree at the north

end. It's like something out of a Robert Frost poem. It's where I asked my wife to marry me. We went

there for a picnic and made love under that oak and I asked and she said yes. Promise me, Red. If

you ever get out... find that spot. At the base of that wall, you'll find a rock that has no earthly

business in a Maine hayfield. Piece of black, volcanic glass. There's something buried under it I

want you to have.

da2 Red: What, Andy? What's buried under there?

Andy Dufresne: [turns to walk away] You'll have to pry it up... to see.

Andy Dufresne: [reading letter from Brooks] "I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old crook

like me. PS: tell Heywood I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat. No hard feelings, Brooks."

Red: [pause] He should've died in here.

Warden Samuel Norton: [after Andy disappears] Nothing left but some damn rocks on the windowsill.

And that cupcake on the wall! Let's ask her, maybe she knows.

Warden Samuel Norton: [to poster] What say you there, fuzzy-britches? Feel like talking?

Heywood: Hey, Fat Ass. Fat Ass! Talk to me boy! I know you're there I can hear you breathin'. Don't

you listen to these nitwits you hear me? This place ain't so bad. Tell you what, I'll introduce you

around, make you feel right at home. I know a couple of big old bull queers that'd just love to make

you're acquaintance. Especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours.

Fat Ass: God! I don't belong here! I want to go home!

Inmates: We have a winner!

Heywood: And it's Fat Ass by a nose!

[Warden Norton visits Andy in solitary]

Warden Samuel Norton: I'm sure by now you've heard. Terrible thing. Man that young, less than a year

to go, trying to escape... Broke Captain Hadley's heart to shoot him, truly it did. We just have to

put it behind us... move on.

Andy Dufresne: I'm done. Everything stops. Get someone else to run your scams.

Warden Samuel Norton: [icy] Nothing stops. Nothing... or you will do the hardest time there is. No

more protection from the guards. I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with

the Sodomites. You'll think you've been fucked by a train! And the library? Gone... sealed off,

brick-by-brick. We'll have us a little book barbecue in the yard. They'll see the flames for miles.

We'll dance around it like wild Injuns! You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being

obtuse?

[beat]

Warden Samuel Norton: [to Hadley] Give him another month to think about it.

Andy Dufresne: I was in the path of the tornado... I just didn't expect the storm would last as long

as it has.

[ 本帖最后由 7719835 于 2007-1-28 20:40 编辑 ]
7719835 发表于 2006-6-28 18:03:02

想学英语还是建议看原版的剧本吧

英文剧本下载

http://www.52ebook.com/book_911.html

liuhui6850 发表于 2006-6-28 18:48:25

《肖申克的救赎》迅雷下载:

《一》

http://xsc.cuit.edu.cn/download/影视/肖恩克的救赎/肖恩克的救赎CD1.rmvb
http://xsc.cuit.edu.cn/download/影视/肖恩克的救赎/肖恩克的救赎CD2.rmvb

《二》

http://photo.writebar.com/UploadMovie/肖申克的救赎1.rmvb
http://photo.writebar.com/UploadMovie/肖申克的救赎2.rmvb

7719835 发表于 2006-6-29 09:51:55

----------电驴下载

《肖恩克的救赎》(The Shawshank Redemption.1994 )[DVDRip]

eMule资源
下面是用户共享的文件列表,安装eMule后,您可以点击这些文件名进行下载
The.Shawshank.Redemption.1994.DVDRip.AC3.XviD-OS.iLUMiNADOS.CD1.avi (700.77 MB)">The.Shawshank.Redemption.1994.DVDRip.AC3.XviD-OS.iLUMiNADOS.CD1.avi700.8MB
The.Shawshank.Redemption.1994.DVDRip.AC3.XviD-OS.iLUMiNADOS.CD2.avi (699.59 MB)">The.Shawshank.Redemption.1994.DVDRip.AC3.XviD-OS.iLUMiNADOS.CD2.avi699.6MB
The.Shawshank.Redemption.1994.DVDRip.AC3.XviD-OS.iLUMiNADOS.Subs.ENG.ESP.PT-BR.rar (105.18 KB)">The.Shawshank.Redemption.1994.DVDRip.AC3.XviD-OS.iLUMiNADOS.Subs.ENG.ESP.PT-BR.rar105.2KB
1.4GB
eMule主页  下载eMule  使用指南  如何发布

user posted image
发行: Columbia Tristar 哥伦比亚公司
出品: 1994年
类型: 剧情/悬疑
导演: 弗兰克·达拉邦特 Frank Darabont

主演:
蒂姆·罗宾斯 Tim Robbins
摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman
鲍伯·高顿 Bob Gunton
威廉姆·桑德拉 William Sadler
詹姆斯·怀特摩尔 James Whitmore

制片: 尼齐·马文 Niki Marvin

编剧: 弗兰克·达拉伯恩特 Frank Darabont
外挂中文字幕
原来的字幕已被调整基本可以正常观看
下载地址:点击打开

剧情简介:

故事发生在1947年,银行家安迪因为妻子有婚外情,用枪杀死了她和她的情人,因此他被指控枪杀了妻子及其情人,安迪被判无期徙刑,这意味着他将在肖恩克监狱中渡过余生。
   阿瑞1927年因谋杀罪被判无期徙刑,数次假释都未获成功。他现在已经成为肖恩克监狱中的“权威人物”,只要你付得起钱,他几乎有办法搞到任何你想要的东西:香烟,糖果,酒,甚至是大麻。每当有新囚犯来的时候,大家就赌谁会在第一个夜晚哭泣。阿瑞认为弱不禁风、书生气时足的安迪一定会哭,结果安迪的沉默使他输掉了四包烟。但同时也使阿瑞对他另眼相看。
  好长时间以来,安迪不和任何人接触,在大家报怨的同时,他在院子里很悠闲地散步,就象在公园里一样。一个月后,安迪请阿瑞帮他搞的第一件东西是一把小的鹤嘴锄,他的解释是他想雕刻一些小东西以消磨时光,并说他自己想办法逃过狱方的例行检查。不久,阿瑞就玩上了安迪刻的国际象棋。之后,安迪又搞了一幅丽塔.海华丝的巨幅海报贴在了牢房的墙上。
  一次,安迪和另几个犯人外出劳动,他无意间听到监狱官在讲有关上税的事。安迪说他有办法可以使监狱官合法地免去这一大笔税金,做为交换,他为十几个犯人朋友每人争得了两瓶Tiger啤酒。喝着啤酒,阿瑞说多年来,他又第一次感受到了自由的感觉。
  由于安迪精通财务制度方面的的知识,很快使他摆脱了狱中繁重的体力劳动和其它变态囚犯的骚扰。不久,声名远扬的安迪开始为越来越多的狱警处理税务问题,甚至孩子的升学问题也来向他请教。同时安迪也逐步成为肖恩克监狱长沃登洗黑钱的重要工具。由于安迪不停地写信给州长,终于为监狱申请到了一小笔钱用于监狱图书馆的建设。监狱生活非常平谈,总要自己找一些事情来做。安迪听说阿瑞原来很喜欢吹口琴,就买了一把送给他。夜深人静之后,可以听到悠扬而轻微的口琴声回荡在监狱里。
  一个年轻犯人的到来打破了安迪平静的狱中生活:这个犯人以前在另一所监狱服刑时听到过安迪的案子,他知道谁是真凶!但当安迪向监狱长提出要求重新审理此案时,却遭到了断然拒绝,并受到了单独禁闭两个月的严重惩罚。为了防止安迪获释,监狱不惜设计害死了知情人!
  面对残酷的现实,安迪变得很消沉……有一天,他对阿瑞说:“如果有一天,你可以获得假释,一定要到某个地方替我完成一个心愿。那是我第一次和妻子约会的地方,把那里一棵大橡树下的一个盒子挖出来。到时个你就知道是什么了。”当天夜里,风雨交加,雷声大作,已得到灵魂救赎的安迪越狱成功。
  原来二十年来,安迪每天都在用那把小鹤嘴锄挖洞,然后用海报将洞口遮住。安迪出狱后,领走了部分监狱长存的黑钱,并告发了监狱长贪污受贿的真相。监狱长在自己存小账本的保险柜里见到的是安迪留下的一本圣经,里边挖空的部分放这一把几乎磨成圆头的鹤嘴锄。
经典的台词翻译,双字幕播放,学英语的朋友有福了
user posted image
7719835 发表于 2006-7-28 20:34:39
7月29----------加个中英字幕的-------

◎译  名 肖申克的救赎/刺激1995/月黑高飞
◎片  名 The Shawshank Redemption
◎年  代 1994
◎国  家 美国
◎类  别 剧情
◎语  言 英语
◎字  幕 无字幕
◎IMDB评分 9.1/10 (162,095 votes)
◎IMDB链接 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111161
◎文件格式 DVDrip-RMVB
◎视频尺寸 640x352
◎文件大小 2CD/517MB
◎片  长 137 Min
◎导  演 弗兰克·达拉伯恩特 Frank Darabont
◎主  演 摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman .... Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding
      蒂姆·罗宾斯 Tim Robbins .... Andy Dufresne, Inmate 37927
      克莱希·布朗 Clancy Brown .... Capt. Byron Hadley
      马克·罗斯顿 Mark Rolston .... Bogs Diamond
      约翰·德沃德 John R. Woodward .... Bullhorn Tower Guard
      吉尔·贝洛 Gil Bellows .... Tommy Williams, Inmate 46419
      保罗·迈克格莱恩 Paul McCrane .... Trout (guard)
      威廉·桑德勒 William Sadler .... Heywood, Inmate 32365
      迪翁·安德森 Dion Anderson .... Haig (head bull)
      内德·贝拉米 Ned Bellamy .... Youngblood (guard)
      Renee Blaine .... Andy Dufresne's wife
      Bill Bolender .... Elmo Blatch
      Larry Brandenburg .... Skeet
      Chuck Brauchler .... Man missing guard
      Brian Brophy .... Parole hearings man (1967)

◎简  介 

故事发生在1947年,银行家安迪因为妻子有婚外情,用枪杀死了她和她的情人,因此他被指控枪杀了妻子及其情人,安迪被判无期徙刑,这意味着他将在肖恩克监狱中渡过余生。
   阿瑞1927年因谋杀罪被判无期徙刑,数次假释都未获成功。他现在已经成为肖恩克监狱中的“权威人物”,只要你付得起钱,他几乎有办法搞到任何你想要的东西:香烟,糖果,酒,甚至是大麻。每当有新囚犯来的时候,大家就赌谁会在第一个夜晚哭泣。阿瑞认为弱不禁风、书生气时足的安迪一定会哭,结果安迪的沉默使他输掉了四包烟。但同时也使阿瑞对他另眼相看。
  好长时间以来,安迪不和任何人接触,在大家报怨的同时,他在院子里很悠闲地散步,就象在公园里一样。一个月后,安迪请阿瑞帮他搞的第一件东西是一把小的鹤嘴锄,他的解释是他想雕刻一些小东西以消磨时光,并说他自己想办法逃过狱方的例行检查。不久,阿瑞就玩上了安迪刻的国际象棋。之后,安迪又搞了一幅丽塔.海华丝的巨幅海报贴在了牢房的墙上。
  一次,安迪和另几个犯人外出劳动,他无意间听到监狱官在讲有关上税的事。安迪说他有办法可以使监狱官合法地免去这一大笔税金,做为交换,他为十几个犯人朋友每人争得了两瓶Tiger啤酒。喝着啤酒,阿瑞说多年来,他又第一次感受到了自由的感觉。
  由于安迪精通财务制度方面的的知识,很快使他摆脱了狱中繁重的体力劳动和其它变态囚犯的骚扰。不久,声名远扬的安迪开始为越来越多的狱警处理税务问题,甚至孩子的升学问题也来向他请教。同时安迪也逐步成为肖恩克监狱长沃登洗黑钱的重要工具。由于安迪不停地写信给州长,终于为监狱申请到了一小笔钱用于监狱图书馆的建设。监狱生活非常平谈,总要自己找一些事情来做。安迪听说阿瑞原来很喜欢吹口琴,就买了一把送给他。夜深人静之后,可以听到悠扬而轻微的口琴声回荡在监狱里。
  一个年轻犯人的到来打破了安迪平静的狱中生活:这个犯人以前在另一所监狱服刑时听到过安迪的案子,他知道谁是真凶!但当安迪向监狱长提出要求重新审理此案时,却遭到了断然拒绝,并受到了单独禁闭两个月的严重惩罚。为了防止安迪获释,监狱不惜设计害死了知情人!
  面对残酷的现实,安迪变得很消沉……有一天,他对阿瑞说:“如果有一天,你可以获得假释,一定要到某个地方替我完成一个心愿。那是我第一次和妻子约会的地方,把那里一棵大橡树下的一个盒子挖出来。到时个你就知道是什么了。”当天夜里,风雨交加,雷声大作,已得到灵魂救赎的安迪越狱成功。
  原来二十年来,安迪每天都在用那把小鹤嘴锄挖洞,然后用海报将洞口遮住。安迪出狱后,领走了部分监狱长存的黑钱,并告发了监狱长贪污受贿的真相。监狱长在自己存小账本的保险柜里见到的是安迪留下的一本圣经,里边挖空的部分放这一把几乎磨成圆头的鹤嘴锄。

[美国最意想不到结局大片][肖申克的救赎][DVD-RMVB/517M][中英字幕]

oOxKzoN6.rar (41.39 KB, 下载次数: 65)

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-28 20:37:22编辑过]
ferly 发表于 2006-8-7 23:48:27

6楼BT下载链接很快的.呵呵,真的不错,谢谢你啊......楼主.

支持............

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
7719835 发表于 2007-1-28 20:42:31
顶顶顶顶顶顶

这素没质量的顶贴
CORYMBER 发表于 2007-2-4 13:12:29
有质量的第2顶。。。
xlee1977 发表于 2007-2-5 20:03:49
为什么要这样?新手也想提高呀!
yyjy333 发表于 2007-2-8 09:33:24
光听说过,没看过,不过故事情节很吸引人。下之前先顶。。。
koto135 发表于 2007-4-1 00:16:07
有质量的第3顶。。。

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
7719835 + 50 没钱了吧.这个种子过时了

查看全部评分

fairness 发表于 2007-6-19 14:31:11
作为经典的电影,我们应该以感恩的心去对待和揣摩!
HeChen 发表于 2007-6-21 12:23:45
经典的作品,足以和阿甘正传相提并论!
david 发表于 2007-6-23 19:57:30
这么经典的电影一直没看,今天就看他了
babymask 发表于 2007-7-30 21:47:39
不是把,这片子其实也不能算多么经典...

现在你回头看看哈里森福特的《亡命天涯》肯定不会觉得多么经典吧。还有西尔韦斯特史泰龙的《第一滴血》系列之类...

不是唱反调哈...刚才看到一个“最经典”字眼,忍不住出来说两句。按照这个思路,凯文史派西在05年出了一部《完美盗窃》(不是布鲁斯威里斯的《完美犯罪》)或者凯文史派西更早之前的《普通嫌疑犯》那不是最最最经典了?
hmillxx 发表于 2008-3-13 01:47:20
很好很强大
blueskyriver 发表于 2008-3-28 13:49:06
karach 发表于 2008-3-31 18:44:07
谢谢了 辛苦了 呵呵
superansen 发表于 2008-4-5 18:42:56
i expect movie i like it
12下一页
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表