找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

太突然!阿黛尔演唱会上宣布无限期退出歌坛

发布者: 五毒 | 发布时间: 2024-9-8 23:35| 查看数: 75| 评论数: 0|

上周,歌手阿黛尔在德国慕尼黑进行了最后一场演出。在这场演出中,阿黛尔宣布她将在完成所有驻唱后休息很长一段时间。她表示,“我还有10场演出要唱,但之后我将有很长一段时间见不到你们。”

以下是《印度时报》报道:

Adele announces indefinite break from music after final shows: What’s next for the musical legend?

Adele, the iconic singer known for her soulful voice and deeply personal lyrics, has announced that she will be taking an extended break from music following her current commitments. This announcement, which has left her fans both heartbroken and supportive, was made during her final night of a 10-show engagement in Munich, Germany.
阿黛尔,这位以深情的嗓音和充满个性的歌词而闻名的偶像歌手,宣布她将在目前的工作之后休息一段时间。这一消息是她在德国慕尼黑10场演出的最后一晚宣布的,令她的粉丝既伤心又支持。
During the concert, Adele addressed her audience, saying, "I’ve got 10 shows to do, but after that, I will not see you for an incredibly long time, and I will hold you dear in my heart. I want a big break after this, and I think I want to do other creative things. Just for a little while."
在演唱会上,阿黛尔对观众说:“我还有10场演出要做,但在那之后,我将很长一段时间见不到你们,我会把你们放在心里。我想在这之后有个长假,我想做其他有创意的事情。就一段时间。”

粉丝们很快对她退出歌坛的消息做出了反应。一位粉丝评论道:“我们会等你的歌!”另一位粉丝梳理了阿黛尔在专辑发行之间休息的历史,他说:“她总是消失几年,然后带着新专辑回来。”

以下是《印度时报》报道:

The announcement marks a significant pause in Adele's career, following her ongoing Las Vegas residency at The Colosseum Theater at Caesars Palace, which began in November 2022.

这一宣布标志着阿黛尔事业的重大停顿,此前她从2022年11月开始在拉斯维加斯凯撒宫斗兽场剧院演出。
Adele had initially announced this residency in 2021, only to postpone it later due to concerns that the show wasn't up to her standards. Once the performances resumed, they were extended into 2023 and further into 2024, with her final shows scheduled from October 25 to November 23 this year.
阿黛尔最初在2021年宣布了这一计划,但后来由于担心该演出达不到她的标准而推迟了这一计划。演出恢复后,延长到了2023年,并进一步延长到2024年,她的最后一场演出将于今年10月25日至11月23日举行。
Fans were quick to react to the news of her hiatus. One fan commented, "We will wait for your songs!" while another noted, "She wants to live a normal life with her husband." Another fan highlighted Adele’s history of taking breaks between albums, saying, "She always disappears for a few years and then comes back with a new album."
粉丝们很快对她退出歌坛的消息做出了反应。一位粉丝评论道:“我们会等你的歌!”另一位粉丝评论道:“她想和丈夫过正常的生活。”还有一位粉丝强调了阿黛尔在专辑发行之间休息的历史,他说:“她总是消失几年,然后带着新专辑回来。”

有外媒表示,阿黛尔在拉斯维加斯的最后一场演出临近,近期也没有新音乐的计划,她的无限期退出歌坛标志着我们这个时代最著名的艺术家之一的一个时代的结束。

以下是《印度时报》报道:

This hiatus comes amid Adele’s engagement to sports agent Rich Paul. The singer had confirmed their engagement during a Munich concert when she responded to a fan’s proposal sign by saying, “Will you marry me? I can't marry you because I'm already getting married so I can't."
此次中断正值阿黛尔与体育经纪人里奇·保罗订婚。在慕尼黑的一场音乐会上,这位歌手证实了他们的订婚,当时她回应了一位粉丝的求婚标语:“你愿意嫁给我吗?”我不能嫁给你,因为我已经结婚了,所以我不能。”
With her final shows in Las Vegas approaching and no immediate plans for new music, Adele's indefinite hiatus marks the end of an era for one of the most celebrated artists of our time. But as her fans have made clear, they will be eagerly awaiting her return, whenever that may be.
她在拉斯维加斯的最后一场演出临近,近期也没有新音乐的计划,阿黛尔的无限期中断标志着我们这个时代最著名的艺术家之一的一个时代的结束。但正如她的粉丝们明确表示的那样,他们将热切地等待她的回归,无论她何时回归。

精彩表达

文中分享了“标志着一个时代的结束 ”的说法:mark the end of an era for

With her final shows in Las Vegas approaching and no immediate plans for new music, Adele's indefinite hiatus marks the end of an erafor one of the most celebrated artists of our time.

她在拉斯维加斯的最后一场演出临近,近期也没有新音乐的计划,阿黛尔的无限期中断标志着我们这个时代最著名的艺术家之一的一个时代的结束。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表