找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]Brazil's dream of 6th world cup champion snapped

发布者: puppy | 发布时间: 2006-7-2 12:16| 查看数: 9979| 评论数: 1|

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Brazil's dream of 6th world cup champion snapped<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Whether is Zinédine Zidane old enough at his age of 34, whether the France Team with an top old average out of the 32 teams of this tour will have to come to the final and even seize the cup that usually got by the final champion with age less than 28?&nbsp; No one knows.&nbsp; While at least Zidanne has proved himself and the team by his free kick assisting Thierry Henry's header to net one point and ousted Brazil, the best favorite team of the tour.<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; No one expected the final result, no one including me.&nbsp; France team received countless harsh and unpleasant criticism from its domestic media and some football elites.&nbsp; This team seems indelicately lost its strength and spirit since its striking performance in 1998's world cup and 2000 European Cup as the age goes.&nbsp; Even it has creat created an unprecedented record of score zero as well as 2 lost and one tie that reached same horizon of some so called non traditional world cup guests, Saudi Arabi, China, and Ecuador.<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; France is not expected to go far in this time tour and its following performance seems very reasonable to show ours suspicion of Domenech's use of player especially of David Trezeguet, who keep continuously his top 3 position of Series A of Italy's league in last three years which is considered a very vicious delinquency of France's player resource, said by some media.&nbsp; 0-0 tie with Switzerland, 1-1 draw over South Korea, pushed Domench and its team to the corner of upsurge of sea, many of media's comments were about the coach's stubbornness which blindly favors 4-5-1 to put Henry to one forward to opponent's goalmouth without other helper.<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; While we surprisingly saw the France's are getting better with victory over Espana by 3-1 in which Zidane won his 1st goal in stoppage time that thoroughly crashed Spain's dream going to the quarter final in this tour.&nbsp; A funny story between both sides of that game would tell us something.&nbsp; "We'll ease the excellent player, Zidane, my colleague, for this time will be his last show in his career", Said Raul before that game.&nbsp; On the contrary, it comes to the turn of Zidane who is supposed to assuage the disappointed mood of his Spanish friends.&nbsp; He made his comments after the match:" Spain is a very strong team and let us feel very difficult some time in the game, but we know we will win because we're one of the best teams in the world.&nbsp; Unfortunately, this is not my last game, my tour is continued."<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Even though little trust has been put on France when it meets Brazil in quarter final in the following game.&nbsp; Brazil's proportion of getting the world cup is always expected to the highest with all others opponents though its disappointing and drowsy performance about the last 4 not consuming games send them to this game till now.&nbsp; Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Cafu, Rober Carlos,&nbsp; we can imagine that other than the dream like Brazil, who others would be able to assemble so many mage stars to one team?&nbsp; While after watching the yesterday's game we still find the inevitable problems arose about this top team under the guideline of Carlos Albert Parreira, who failed to melt each fantastic individual into one entire and integrate team that should have volleyed the enormous punch beating any rival.&nbsp; We just saw 11 incredible players, not one team, many Brazil's fans said with disappointed voice.&nbsp; <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; With the midfield primarily controlled by Patrick Vieira and Claude Makelele, 2 world class DH, the expected Brazil's dream 4 attack combination seemed lost themselves and didn't know how to compete with their rivals, without their dazzling dribble, smooth teamwork and self confident smile.&nbsp; Ironically, And Brazil's dream mercilessly crushed when Herny trashed over Brazil's net with a header in 57 minute assisted by Zidane, with 2 records created by Ronaldo's 15 goals that push him into the 1st striker in world cup in his 3 time trials, as well as Lucio's 384 minutes non infringements in the 5 games.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Who will remember that if Brazil was incapable to enter the final and grasp the cup?&nbsp; It has been regard as a big failure of Brazil and Parreira and we don't know whether he can maintain his coach career then.&nbsp; Brazil continues his failure against France in world cup over the last 50 years.&nbsp; This Brazil was originally treated as the most competent follower of this championship as it gathered dozens of mega stars throughout the world and there are more who are left outside this team.&nbsp; But this is football, this is football marvel, and this is one of football excellence,&nbsp; no one will know what will exactly happen.&nbsp; Brazil got ousted, And 34 year old Zidane and his team with the oldest age continue their dream of the 2nd top champion dream...............<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br/>&nbsp; <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Puppy wrote home on 2 July, 2006</font>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-2 12:40:48编辑过]

最新评论

ccfeng 发表于 2006-7-2 22:54:47
<p>Thanks for your comments. As for me, I stayed up really late last night to watch Brazil. After watching the goalless first half and as the half-time break arrived, I closed my eyes and thought, Brazil is&nbsp;in deep trouble, France performed superbly and Brazil is as bad as before. I soon fell asleep and woke up at the 75th minute. The score line was France 1 Brazil 0. Brazil finally faced elimination as the clock ticked by. As I watched the world champions desperately looking for a equalizing goal&nbsp;in&nbsp;the final fifteen minutes, I knew there was no way back for them. The shrill final whistle sounded through Frankfurt, marking the exit of world champions Brazil.</p>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表