找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]My brother

发布者: cxfeng | 发布时间: 2006-7-4 08:45| 查看数: 11311| 评论数: 10|

<p>I have a brother. He is very kind and helpful. He likes to play soccer and watch soccer match. Playing piano is his hobby. He is in Secondary two. Sometimes he teaches me how to do&nbsp;my homework and correct my composition. He is good at computer but not I. I should learn from him more knowledge. There are many sort of food that my brother likes, like potatoes, rice, milk, cake. As we see all these food have a lot of oil in it. we know that my brother is very fat.</p><p>My brother like playing piano. He is now in Grade 8 and Weiqi is his championship. He started playing Weiqi from 5 year old. My father taught him and even played Weiqi games on the computer. When my brother grew older, he went to other countries. I like his piano sounds and it is very musical. But when I learn my piano lesson, I learn younger than him. Do you know why he is Grade 8 and I am just only Grade 3. I tried very hard and just couldn't. That because he jump a lot of grade and he is born earlier than me. </p>

最新评论

kevin 发表于 2006-7-4 10:24:29
hehe, I see if&nbsp;you were born earlier, you could do much better than your brother.[em07]
Fancy-Teng 发表于 2006-7-4 11:02:36
<p>i think you can do better then him.come on! </p>
Quickie 发表于 2006-7-4 12:19:26
your brother is 13 years old?
LauraWang 发表于 2006-7-4 13:07:52
there r some problems in ur gramma, such as "My brother like playing piano." it should be likes
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-4 13:21:04
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>cxfeng</i>在2006-7-4 8:45:35的发言:</b><br/><p>I have a brother. He is very kind and helpful. He likes to play soccer and watch soccer match. Playing piano is his hobby. He is in Secondary two. Sometimes he teaches me how to do&nbsp;my homework and correct my composition. He is good at computer but not I. I should learn from him more knowledge. There are many sort of food that my brother likes, like potatoes, rice, milk, cake. As we see all these food have a lot of oil in it. we know that my brother is very fat.</p><p>My brother like playing piano. He is now in Grade 8 and Weiqi is his championship. He started playing Weiqi from 5 year old. My father taught him and even played Weiqi games on the computer. When my brother grew older, he went to other countries. I like his piano sounds and it is very musical. But when I learn my piano lesson, I learn younger than him. Do you know why he is Grade 8 and I am just only Grade 3. I tried very hard and just couldn't. That because he jump a lot of grade and he is born earlier than me. </p></div><p>My girl,&nbsp; would you mind my correcting your essay ? I will have a try to make it perfect,&nbsp; hehe! </p><p>I have a brother. He is very kind and helpful. He likes to play soccer and watch soccer<strong> matches</strong> . Playing piano is his hobby. He is in Secondary two. Sometimes he teaches me how to do&nbsp;my homework and correct my composition. He is good at computer but <strong>neither am I</strong>. I should learn from him more knowledge. There are many <strong>sorts</strong>  of food that my brother likes, like potatoes, rice, milk, cake. As we see all these food have a lot of&nbsp;<strong>fat  </strong>in it. we know that my brother is very fat.</p><p>My brother <strong>likes </strong> playing piano. He is now in Grade 8 and Weiqi is his championship. He started playing Weiqi from 5<strong> years </strong> old. My father taught him and even played Weiqi games on the computer. When my brother grew older, he went to other countries. I like his piano sounds and it is very musical. But when I learn my piano lesson, I learn younger than him. Do you know why he is<strong> in</strong> Grade 8 and I am just only <strong>in</strong> Grade 3. I tried very hard and just couldn't. That <strong>is</strong> &nbsp;because he <strong>has jumpe</strong>  a lot of <strong>grades</strong>  and he <strong>was</strong> born earlier than<strong> I</strong> . </p><p></p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-4 13:26:22
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>Quickie</i>在2006-7-4 12:19:26的发言:</b><br/>your brother is 13 years old?</div><p>QQ,&nbsp; actually her brother is 17 years old now,&nbsp; and the brother and sister were born in China but now living in Singarpore, and they are leading a happy life, hehe. If you read more essays about them you will know everything , so what are you waiting for ???</p>
zoe 发表于 2006-7-4 15:20:12
Do yourself.
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-5 10:36:16
Keep going ,my girl
cxfeng 发表于 2006-7-5 11:47:14
<p>Dear all,</p><p>Thanks for your comments and help.</p><p>Next month,my brother will be 14 years old.In the coming November,I will be 8 years old.Now I'm in Primary 2.</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-9 11:02:51
<p>cxfeng, hehe, that is our pleasure to do that,xixi~~</p><p>please come here when your and&nbsp;your brother&nbsp;'s &nbsp;birthedays come </p><p>we are waiting for both of you ....</p>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表