找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]In school

发布者: cxfeng | 发布时间: 2006-7-4 08:47| 查看数: 11049| 评论数: 4|

I like to go to  school because it is fun at school.My teacher is very kind and patient.She teaches me and my classmates how to read and write and even art and craft.I learn many new things each day by each day.I have many friends at school. During recess time,there were many classmate yelling my name.When they saw me,they gather aroud me,after eating finish our food,we usually play catching,hide-and-seek or some other game.One day,when we are running like a superman,I accidenytally drop my spectacles. I told my classmates that I have drop my spectacles. they quickly help me find . In no time,I have  get back my precious spectacles.What a fortunately day!

最新评论

sunnyniceway 发表于 2006-7-4 09:51:18
<p>i have the same feelings as the above mentioned.i have been at work for nearly a year.i want to go back school now .there one way which i can try is to be educated again. but recently i am busy in doing some important things .</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-5 10:47:39
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>cxfeng</i>在2006-7-4 8:47:51的发言:</b><br/>I like to go to&nbsp; school because it is fun at school.My teacher is very kind and patient.She teaches me and my classmates how to read and write and even art and craft.I learn many new things each day by each day.I have many friends at school. During recess time,there were many classmate yelling my name.When they saw me,they gather aroud me,after eating finish our food,we usually play catching,hide-and-seek or some other game.One day,when we are running like a superman,I accidenytally drop my spectacles. I told my classmates that I have drop my spectacles. they quickly help me find . In no time,I have&nbsp; get back my precious spectacles.What a fortunately day! </div><p>I like to go to&nbsp; school because it is fun at school.My teacher is very kind and patient.She teaches me and my classmates how to read and write and even art and craft.I learn many new things&nbsp; <strong>day by&nbsp; day.</strong>I have many friends at school. During recess time,there <strong>are </strong>many classmate yelling my name.When they&nbsp;<strong>see</strong>  me,they gather aroud me,after <strong>finish eating</strong>&nbsp; our food,we usually play catching,hide-and-seek or some other <strong>games</strong> .One day,when<strong> I was</strong> running like a superman,I accidenytally <strong>dropped </strong> my spectacles. I told my classmates that I <strong>had  dropped </strong> my spectacles. they quickly <strong>helped</strong>  me <strong>seek</strong> . In no time,I <strong>got</strong> back my precious spectacles.What a <strong>fortunate </strong>day! </p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-5 11:02:44编辑过]

cxfeng 发表于 2006-7-5 11:40:01
Dear Sister Rita,thanks for your help.
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-9 10:49:38
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>cxfeng</i>在2006-7-5 11:40:01的发言:</b><br/>Dear Sister Rita,thanks for your help.</div><p>Hey, you are welcome , actually it is my pleasure to help u , xixi ..</p>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表