扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]Picture Composition 3

发布者: cxfeng | 发布时间: 2006-7-7 00:49| 查看数: 8622| 评论数: 5|

最新评论

cxfeng 发表于 2006-7-7 00:51:23
<p>It's your turn now?</p>
cxfeng 发表于 2006-7-8 08:51:27
There were three boys trekking in a jungle, going on an adventure. A boy was holding a map.Their teacher told the pupils to find wild animals.The three of them do not look at the map.They took&nbsp;a wrong turn and lost their way.They stared blaming each other for not looking at the map. A boy was so afraid that he was on the verge of tears.They were at a lost of what to do.It was getting dark.They began to qurrel.It was late and the other pupils start looking for them.
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-9 11:14:34
Why can't i see the picture??? Any net problem or ........
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-15 11:10:25
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>cxfeng</i>在2006-7-8 8:51:27的发言:</b><br/>There were three boys trekking in a jungle, going on an adventure. A boy was holding a map.Their teacher told the pupils to find wild animals.The three of them do not look at the map.They took&nbsp;a wrong turn and lost their way.They stared blaming each other for not looking at the map. A boy was so afraid that he was on the verge of tears.They were at a lost of what to do.It was getting dark.They began to qurrel.It was late and the other pupils start looking for them.</div><p>Editted Version: </p><p>There were three boys trekking <strong>in jungle</strong>, going on an adventure. A boy was holding a map.Their teacher told <strong>them&nbsp;</strong> to <strong>look for</strong> wild animals.The three of them <strong>did  not</strong> look at the map.They took&nbsp;a wrong turn and lost their way.They stared<strong> to blame </strong>each other for not looking at the map. A boy was so afraid that he was on the verge of tears.They were at a lost of what to do. It was getting dark.They began to qurrel. It was late and<strong> other pupils</strong> <strong>started to  look</strong> for them.</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-15 11:10:25
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>cxfeng</i>在2006-7-8 8:51:27的发言:</b><br/>There were three boys trekking in a jungle, going on an adventure. A boy was holding a map.Their teacher told the pupils to find wild animals.The three of them do not look at the map.They took&nbsp;a wrong turn and lost their way.They stared blaming each other for not looking at the map. A boy was so afraid that he was on the verge of tears.They were at a lost of what to do.It was getting dark.They began to qurrel.It was late and the other pupils start looking for them.</div><p>Editted Version: </p><p>There were three boys trekking <strong>in jungle</strong>, going on an adventure. A boy was holding a map.Their teacher told <strong>them&nbsp;</strong> to <strong>look for</strong> wild animals.The three of them <strong>did  not</strong> look at the map.They took&nbsp;a wrong turn and lost their way.They stared<strong> to blame </strong>each other for not looking at the map. A boy was so afraid that he was on the verge of tears.They were at a lost of what to do. It was getting dark.They began to qurrel. It was late and<strong> other pupils</strong> <strong>started to  look</strong> for them.</p>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表