找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]library

发布者: zoe | 发布时间: 2006-7-17 12:17| 查看数: 13810| 评论数: 11|

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="4">16<sup>th</sup> July Sunday<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span>Cool</font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="4">Today is Sunday, what is cool and suitable day after rained yesterday night. My classmate and me went to the library which standing in citizen center, Futain. It is a new building and had opening the day before yesterday. It cover is gray and has five floor. </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="4">There are much various books in the library. I was so happy and excited, when I have turned over the books. I can’t help myself to want to borrow this book to read. Therefore I joined the line to make a borrower’s card own. There were so much people who were arranged four long teams there. An hour by, I came to the information desk. I handed in my information form and a piece of photo, and then handed over one hundred yuan as the deposit to them. This time I finally got my borrower’s card.</font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="4">Then I came to the shelf setting the English books and picked four books out, put those books and my borrower’s cared in a desk whose is set a computer on. The computer induced and scanned them. Printed a list for me in the end.</font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="5"><font face="Times New Roman"><font size="4">I held these books borrowed form library tightly and walked on my home way trippingly.</font> </font><p><font face="Times New Roman"></font></p></font></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="5">&nbsp;<p></p></font></span></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-17 12:18:23编辑过]

最新评论

ccfeng 发表于 2006-7-17 19:58:57
<font face="Arial" size="2">Nice description of the library. This reflects the good reading ethos in China. This diary entry is really lively and well described. Keep up your good effort!</font>
zoe 发表于 2006-7-18 11:20:21
That is very nice of you.&nbsp;ccfeng. you&nbsp;are a good example by writing in English for me. I will do my best. Thanks again!

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-18 11:44:30编辑过]

Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-18 11:43:01
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>zoe</i>在2006-7-17 12:17:22的发言:</b><br/><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="4">16<sup>th</sup> July Sunday<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span>Cool</font> <p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="4">Today is Sunday, what is cool and suitable day after rained yesterday night. My classmate and me went to the library which standing in citizen center, Futain. It is a new building and had opening the day before yesterday. It cover is gray and has five floor. </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="4">There are much various books in the library. I was so happy and excited, when I have turned over the books. I can’t help myself to want to borrow this book to read. Therefore I joined the line to make a borrower’s card own. There were so much people who were arranged four long teams there. An hour by, I came to the information desk. I handed in my information form and a piece of photo, and then handed over one hundred yuan as the deposit to them. This time I finally got my borrower’s card.</font> <p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="4">Then I came to the shelf setting the English books and picked four books out, put those books and my borrower’s cared in a desk whose is set a computer on. The computer induced and scanned them. Printed a list for me in the end.</font> <p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="4"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="5"><font face="Times New Roman"><font size="4">I held these books borrowed form library tightly and walked on my home way trippingly.</font> </font></font></span><br/></p></div><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman" color="#33ccae">Zoe, first thanks for your good piece of writing , it is really a good one though there are some mistakes , let me have a try to correct some mistakes as far as i can find,&nbsp; </font></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman" color="#33ccae">Editted version :</font></font></span> </p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">16<sup>th</sup> July Sunday<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span>Cool</font> </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Today is Sunday, <em>which </em>is <em>a</em> cool and suitable day after<em> rain&nbsp; last </em>night. My classmate and <em>I </em>went to the library which <em>stands</em> in <em>the </em>&nbsp;citizen center, Futain. It is a new building and<em> it</em> &nbsp;<em>opened business</em> the day before yesterday. <em>Its colour</em> is gray and has five<em> floors</em> . </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">There are various books in the library. I was so happy and excited, when I&nbsp; <em>turned </em>over the books. I can’t help <em>borrowing </em>this book&nbsp;<em>for reading</em> . Therefore I joined <em>in</em> &nbsp;the line to make a borrower’s card<em> myself</em> . There were so<em>&nbsp;many</em> people who were <em>classfied into</em> four long teams there. An hour by, I came to the information desk. I handed in my information form and a piece of photo, and then handed over one hundred yuan as the deposit to them. This time I finally got my borrower’s card.</font> </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Then I came to the shelf <em>and selected</em> the English books and picked out <em>four books</em> , <em>I </em>&nbsp;put those books and my borrower’s<em> card</em> in a desk&nbsp;<em> on which</em> set a computer . The computer induced and scanned them <em>then printed</em> a list for me in the end.</font> </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I held these books borrowed form library tightly and walked on my <em>way</em>&nbsp;<em>home&nbsp;</em> trippingly. </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3">&nbsp; </font><p><font size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><br/></p>
zoe 发表于 2006-7-19 13:20:18
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>Rita娜</i>在2006-7-18 11:43:01的发言:</b><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><br/></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman" color="#33ccae">Zoe, first thanks for your good piece of writing , it is really a good one though there are some mistakes , let me have a try to correct some mistakes as far as i can find,&nbsp; </font></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman" color="#33ccae">Editted version :</font></font></span> </p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">16<sup>th</sup> July Sunday<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span>Cool</font> </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Today is Sunday, <em>which </em>is <em>a</em> cool and suitable day after<em> rain&nbsp; last </em>night. My classmate and <em>I </em>went to the library which <em>stands</em> in <em>the </em>&nbsp;citizen center, Futain. It is a new building and<em> it</em> &nbsp;<em>opened business</em> the day before yesterday. <em>Its colour</em> is gray and has five<em> floors</em> . </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">There are various books in the library. I was so happy and excited, when I&nbsp; <em>turned </em>over the books. I can’t help <em>borrowing </em>this book&nbsp;<em>for reading</em> . Therefore I joined <em>in</em> &nbsp;the line to make a borrower’s card<em> myself</em> . There were so<em>&nbsp;many</em> people who were <em>classfied into</em> four long teams there. An hour by, I came to the information desk. I handed in my information form and a piece of photo, and then handed over one hundred yuan as the deposit to them. This time I finally got my borrower’s card.</font> </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Then I came to the shelf <em>and selected</em> the English books and picked out <em>four books</em> , <em>I </em>&nbsp;put those books and my borrower’s<em> card</em> in a desk&nbsp;<em> on which</em> set a computer . The computer induced and scanned them <em>then printed</em> a list for me in the end.</font> </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I held these books borrowed form library tightly and walked on my <em>way</em>&nbsp;<em>home&nbsp;</em> trippingly. </font><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体;"><font size="3">&nbsp; </font><p><font size="3"></font></p></span></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><font size="3"></font></p><p><br/></p></div><p>Dear Rita, thanks very much! I have been waiting for you to correct my poor English.</p><p>But I have some confusion: Fist, "what is a cool and suitalbe day before rain last night" is that right when&nbsp;i use that as 感叹句。</p><p>second, "I was so happy and excited, when I had turned over the books"&nbsp;here use the&nbsp;过去完成时,is it also suitable?&nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>third, "&nbsp;I can't help myself to borrow this books to read" here "can't help myself " means 情不自尽。that is wrong?</p><p>next, "There are many people who were classified four long teams" I use "the much people"&nbsp;want&nbsp;to express&nbsp;the people is so many without count in&nbsp;number. I admits I was wrong here.&nbsp;but the&nbsp;people was not be classified. &nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>besides, "I came to the sheft seting the English book"&nbsp;I want to express that the library has various books, and the books&nbsp;are classified on different shetfs.&nbsp;I came to the&nbsp;Englsih books' sheft.</p><p>lease reply&nbsp;me&nbsp;once more and &nbsp;thanks you again deeply!</p><p></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-19 13:23:46编辑过]

Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-19 16:36:32
<p>But I have some confusion:<strong> First</strong>, "what is a cool and suitalbe day before rain last night" is that right when&nbsp;i use that as 感叹句。</p><p><strong>sorry to say that it is wrong, zoe! It should be "what a cool and suitable day (it was) after rain last night ",what do u think of it ??</strong></p><p>second, "I was so happy and excited, when I had turned over the books"&nbsp;here use the&nbsp;过去完成时,is it also suitable?&nbsp;</p><p><strong>Zoe, i dont think it is suitable here, I think it should be the same tense as the sentence</strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>third, "&nbsp;I can't help myself to borrow this books to read" here "can't help myself " means 情不自尽。that is wrong?</p><p><strong>Here u use the phrase" can't help&nbsp; + doing", so i corrected the sentence like that, what is ur idea ?</strong></p><p>next, "There are many people who were classified four long teams" I use "the much people"&nbsp;want&nbsp;to express&nbsp;the people is so many without count in&nbsp;number. I admits I was wrong here.&nbsp;but the&nbsp;people was not be classified. </p><p><strong>Actually i see what you mean, but you should put "&nbsp;many "before people for "people" is a countable noun.</strong> </p><p>besides, "I came to the sheft seting the English book"&nbsp;I want to express that the library has various books, and the books&nbsp;are classified on different shetfs.&nbsp;I came to the&nbsp;Englsih books' sheft.</p><p><strong>Firstly, here the word "sheft" should be"shelf", maybe you can express the sentence like this " i came to the shelf setting with English books",is that ok ?</strong></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-19 16:38:15编辑过]

zoe 发表于 2006-7-20 15:27:54
<p>rita, thanks for your help. I really learn more form you. </p><p></p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-7-22 11:22:59
<p>You are welcome,&nbsp; zoe,&nbsp; we can learn from each other</p>
christlulu 发表于 2006-8-20 18:26:40
<p>i always miss the library in my school after graduation.there are all kinds of books there and&nbsp;i can borrow the books whenever i need.it is cool in summer and warm in winter,really a good place to read in&nbsp;.to the contrary, the library in guangzhou is totally different. we need to pay 50 yuan for the cards of every single room in the library and those cards expire after 3 months and&nbsp;we need to pay for them again.in order to cut cost, they&nbsp;seldom use air conditioners. so i wouldn't like to go to the library now.i often go to the book shops instead.</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-8-21 10:35:36
<p>Lulu, library is really a good place to read books and collect useful information,but I prefer to read in my dorm when I was in collage because I feel so sleepy in the library for its quietness,xixi</p>
zoe 发表于 2006-8-22 18:09:13
<p>Lulu, it is free in Shenzhen.</p><p>At first,&nbsp;we need left a ¥100 deposit to get&nbsp;a&nbsp;card,&nbsp;The money&nbsp;will be returned.</p><p>Then we can borrow books or reading in library. Books of your borrow's can keep about 20 days.</p><p>But when you delay to return,&nbsp;you&nbsp;have to&nbsp;pay 0.3 yuan each day&nbsp;for over. </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-8-25 12:45:58
<p>When I was in colleage, i seldome went to the library to read books , but actually it is really useful to studay in the library, most of the college students went there for studying.</p><p>But for me, I always went there to go on the internet, because there was a net bar in the library building, hoho~~~</p>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表