找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]My Impression

发布者: greenleaf | 发布时间: 2006-7-19 11:03| 查看数: 4225| 评论数: 2|

Yesterday I went back home from school.On the bus,I met three Japanese.I heard that they were Peking Univercity students.They very like talking with friends!They talked all the time on the bus.They made me very surprised.They knew lots of other countries' cultrue.Sometimes they speak Japanese,and sometimes they speak Chinese or English.They felt the wind was very strong on the bus.They said Golgi's well-known saying :"Let the sea breeze comes more fierce!"

Before I got out of the bus,I got much knowledge:Japanese is the same as other people aroud the world,they also need to open up their eyes to learn from others.A large number of Chinese have the bad impression for Japanese.Because Chinese can't forget the war of aggression.They abhor the Japanese.Japan is going down with one centimetre every year.They need another land to live.So they send the best students to other countries to study in order to improve their power and develop their economy.

I hope people should hold together like Japanese,and make the motherland more and more mightiness.

最新评论

ferly 发表于 2006-7-19 14:21:34

呵呵,呵呵,呵呵...........

支持原创!!!!!!

烟淡不回,现在很多人对日本的看法已经改变了.现在很多人在学习日语,学习日语也是非常流行的.还有异国的文化,风俗,还有科技之类的,只要是好的,都可以把它们学习过来,变成自己的,并且用于自己国家,这样国家才能越来越强大.

国耻一样不能忘,日本人的血腥屠杀,中国人,学过历史的人都会恨得咬牙切齿............算了,不说这些,影响情绪.嘿嘿.

现在的人是要在和平中求生存和发展.更多的人们期待的是和平.而不是战争.就算战争,都不是动武力了,以后的科技越来越发达,谁知道又有什么武器诞生,不过离我们都远啦,入土啦.............

2705 发表于 2007-8-2 21:34:14
Why should I like them? I'm too busy to hate or like those people I don't know. What we really need to do is to improve ourselves.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表