找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Joy's Diary.I'm coming,everyone~

发布者: JoyHyde | 发布时间: 2006-7-31 10:42| 查看数: 4212| 评论数: 4|

<p>Hehe.This is the first time I came here to write diaries.I'm so excited~~~~.xixi.</p><p>Ok,today I want to write Lesson 49 from memory refering to the Chinese meaning.That's because I haven't recited the text yet.I'm ashamed of myself.</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Lesson 49</p><p>肉&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 商:您今天要买点肉吗,伯德夫人?<br/>伯德夫人:是的,我买一点。<br/>肉&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 商:您要牛肉还是要羔羊肉?<br/>伯德夫人:请给我牛肉。<br/>肉&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 商:这羔羊肉很好。<br/>伯德夫人:我喜欢羔羊肉,可我丈夫不喜欢。<br/>肉&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 商:来点牛排吗?这块很好。<br/>伯德夫人:就请给我那块吧。<br/>伯德夫人:再来一磅绞肉。<br/>肉&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 商:您要买只鸡吗,伯德夫人?这些鸡很好。<br/>伯德夫人:不要了,谢谢。<br/>伯德夫人:我丈夫喜欢牛排,但他不喜欢鸡。<br/>肉&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 商:说老实话,伯德夫人,<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我也不喜欢鸡。<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br/>Do you&nbsp;want any meat today,Mrs Bird?<br/>Yes,please.</p><p>Do you&nbsp;want&nbsp; beef or lamb?</p><p>Beef,please.</p><p>This lamb's very good.</p><p>I&nbsp;like lamb,but my husband doesn't.</p><p>What about some steak?</p><p>This is a nice piece.</p><p>Give me that piece,please.</p><p>And a pound of mince,too.</p><p>Do you want a chicken,Mrs Bird?</p><p>They are very nice.</p><p>No,thank you.</p><p>My husband likes steak,but he doesn't like chicken.</p><p>To tell you the truth,Mrs Bird,I don't like chicken,either!</p><p>ai~~I made so many mistakes.I really admire you,Ferly,kitty and many other members. You are really hard-working,</p><p>Come on!Come on!~~~~~</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>

最新评论

ferly 发表于 2006-8-1 01:02:41
<p>你开了两个日记,不行哦。 直接用回复的形式,把你的日记写在一个贴里,不然找时候不容易找到哪个是最后发的。而且也不够集中。知道了吧??</p><p>呵呵。</p>[em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-8-1 1:03:02编辑过]

JoyHyde 发表于 2006-8-1 09:12:43
<font size="5">恩,我已经知道了,谢谢啦!</font>
JoyHyde 发表于 2007-1-24 20:13:24

Dance with my father(和爸爸跳舞)

很久没在家园活动一下了,所以发首诗给大家看看吧!

Dance with my father 和爸爸跳舞 Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence,

My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then

Spin me around till I fell asleep.

Then up the stairs he would carry me

and I knew for sure I was loved.

If I could get another chance, another walk, and another dance with him,

I&acute; d play a song that would never, never end.

How I&acute; d love, love, love

to dance with my father again.

When I and my mother would disagree

to get my way, I would run from her to him.

He &acute;d make me laugh just to comfort me,

and then finally make me do just what my mama said.

Later that night when I was asleep,

He left a dollar under my sheet,

never dreamed that he would be gone from me.

If I could steal one final glance, one final step, one final dance with him,

I&acute; d play a song that would never, never end,

&acute;Cause I&acute; d love, love, love

to dance with my father again.

Sometimes I&acute; d listen outside her door,

And I&acute; d hear how my mother cried for him.

I pray for her even more than me.

I pray for her even more than me.

I know I&acute; m praying for much too much,

but could you send back the only man she loved?

I know you don &acute;t do it usually

but dear Lord she&acute; s dying.

To dance with my father again,

every night I fall asleep and this is all I ever dream.

twofish 发表于 2007-2-11 20:30:48

Enjoying your life

努力啊,,不错不错
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表