3. 竞赛截至到 2009年11月26日 上午

二、听写材料:
22.MP3 (969.31 KB, 下载次数: 93) 下载附件进行听写
三、听写奖励:
1.每次竞赛评出一名听写王,在三次竞赛中听写最好的会员获得“听写王”勋章一枚。

2.每名参与会员奖励鲜花50。

四、获奖名单:

本期听写王:jerry168

(zykenglish听的也相当好,通过仔细比较,还是评选jerry为本期听写王!)

答案见下:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

最新评论

jerry168 发表于 2009-11-25 09:58:21
占一层,忽悠一下
christlulu 发表于 2009-11-25 10:32:49
What do you need $200 for? Aren't you leaving it in your mints?

My books are hundred dollars more this semester, then they will last a semester, mom. But I guess I probably had been going out with my friends a lot more this spring that I didn't afford.

I'll give you the money. But in return you need to make more of an effort to cut expenses. It's important to spend time with your friends, but you could suggest some less expensive outings to them.

I will, mom. I really have learnt my lesson.

All right. hon. Go out sharp. Dinner is about ready. Your dad will be glad to have you for dinner. And you can still get back to school before it's too late.

Thanks mom.

天灵灵,地灵灵!今天提早交卷,免得又错过一次!
katy 发表于 2009-11-25 10:51:47
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 听写奖励!

查看全部评分

zykenglish 发表于 2009-11-25 20:26:12
Mother: What do you need 200 dollars for? Aren’t you living within your means?

Claire: My books were a hundred dollars more this semester than they were last semester, Mom. But I guess I probably have been going out with friends a lot more this spring than I did in the fall.

Mother: I’ll give you the money, but in return you need make more of your efforts to cover your expenses. It’s important to spend your time with your friends, but you could suggest some most expensive outings to them

Claire: I will, Mom. I really have learnt my lesson.

Mother: All right, hon. Go and wash up. Dinner is about ready. Your Dad would be glad to have you for dinner, and you could still get back to school before it’s too late

Claire: Thanks, Mom.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 听写奖励!

查看全部评分

Anniezhu 发表于 2009-11-25 21:45:28
---whatdo you need two hunderd dollars for ? aren't you living with you means .

---My book werehunderds more dollars then masters and they were less masters mon,but i guess i probabilly haveing go on with my friend a lot more then this spring when i didbefore,

---I will give your moneny ,but in return , you need make more and effect enexpensive thing .it is important to spend the time with you friend ,but you could suggest some less expensive act to them ,

---Iwill mom, i ready have learning my lesson .

---oh right honey , go out to shop, dinner is about ready , and you dad would glad to have for your dinner , and you still have to get back to school before , it's too late.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 听写奖励!

查看全部评分

宝宝儿 发表于 2009-11-25 23:29:26
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 听写奖励!

查看全部评分

宝宝儿 发表于 2009-11-25 23:32:11
我知道有几处错误的,但没办法,只能听出这么多,口语还是欠佳啊[1_47]
jerry168 发表于 2009-11-26 01:03:30
>What do you need 200 dollars for? Aren’t you living within your means?

>My books were 100 dollars more this semester than they were last semester, mom.But I guess I’m probably having going-out with friends a lot more this spring than I did in the fall.

>I’ll give you the money, but in return you need to make more of an effort to curb expenses. It’s important to spend time with your friends, but you could suggest some less expensive outings to them.

>I will, mom.I really have learned my lesson.

>All right. Honey, go wash up. Dinner is about ready. Your dad will be glad to have you for dinner and you can still get back to school before it’s too late.

>Thanks ,mom.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 听写奖励!

查看全部评分

jerry168 发表于 2009-11-26 01:06:23
就这样了,实在是听不清第二句了
christlulu 发表于 2009-11-26 05:14:58

My books are hundred dollars more this semester, then they will last a semester, mom. But I guess I probably had been going out with my friends a lot more this spring that I didn't afford.

I'll give you the money. But in return you need to make more of an effort to curb expenses. It's important to spend time with your friends, but you could suggest some less expensive outings to them.

All right. hon. Go out sharp. Dinner is about ready. Your dad will be glad to have you for dinner. And you can still get back to school before it's too late.

Thanks mom.
christlulu 发表于 2009-11-26 05:19:41

My books are hundred dollars more this semester, then they will last a semester, mom. But I guess I probably have been going out with my friends a lot more this spring that I didn't afford.

I'll give you the money. But in return you need to make more of an effort to curb expenses. It's important to spend time with your friends, but you could suggest some less expensive outings to them.

Thanks mom.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 听写奖励!

查看全部评分

习惯 发表于 2009-11-26 05:39:26
What do you need 200 dollars for? Aren't you living with your mints?

My books were 100 dollars more this semester than they were last year,mum. But I guess I probably have been going out with friends a lot more this spring and I didn't fall.

I'll give you the money,but in returnyou need to make more effort to curb the expenses. It's important to spend time with your friends ,but you could suggest them less expense outings to them.

I will,mum. I really have learned my lesson.

All right, hon, go wash up. Dinner is about ready .Your dad will be glad to have you for dinner. And you can still get back to school before it's too late.

Thanks mum.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 听写奖励!

查看全部评分

shunitang 发表于 2009-11-26 09:05:18
回复 1# CalmSky

来了,来了,

好险啊

看到honey发了23了,急了

匆匆听了下,赶紧发过来。。

--What do you need 200 dollars for?Aren't you living within your means?

--My books were a hundred dollarsmore this semester than were last semester,Mom.

but,I guess I probably have been going out with friends a lot this Spring and didn't fall.

--I'll give you the money.but in return,you need to make more of efforts to curb the expenses

it's important to spend time with your friends,but you could suggest them less the expenses outing to them.

--I will,Mom.I really have learnt my lesson.

--All right,honey.Go rush up,dinner is about ready.Your dad'll be glad to have you for dinner,and you can still go back to school before it's too late.

--Thanks,Mom.

有几处是没听好的。。特别是红色部分

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 听写奖励!

查看全部评分

shunitang 发表于 2009-11-26 09:12:56
go wash up

expensive outing
shunitang 发表于 2009-11-26 09:15:15
有个地方不大确定,我是听到了这样 又怕不是

a hundred dollars more this semester than they were last semester

less expensive outing to them
沙如雪 发表于 2009-11-26 09:19:38
耳朵很有问题,很多地方都听不出来

M: What do you need 200 dollars for? I ~ with your means.

D: My books was one hundred dollars~ ,Mom But I guess I probably have been going up with friends~ the spring that I didn’t before.

M: I will give you that money, but in return you need to make more effective perfect expenses, It’s important to spend time with your friends, but you could suggest some less expenses out to them.

D: I will, Mom, I really have learnt my lesson.

M: All right. Go ~ , Dinner is about ready. Your Dad would be glad to have dinner, And you can still get back the school before too late.

D: Thanks, Mom.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 听写奖励!

查看全部评分

CalmSky 发表于 2009-11-26 09:33:16
答案已经公布,恭喜jerry!
june_063 发表于 2009-11-26 09:45:22
昨天没来得及听,今天来了之后千赶万赶还是没赶出来,算了,看看答案吧。下周要去培训了,恐怕又会缺几期了。
CalmSky 发表于 2009-11-26 09:53:37
呵呵,我听每期最多用10分钟,老弟还千赶万赶的,真是的。
12下一页