大嘴:
Have you ever been to Japan?
你去过日本吗?
脸盆:
Yeah, it impressed me a lot , especially their traditional culture.
去过啊,给我留下了不错的印象。尤其是他们的传统文化。
大嘴:
That makes two of us. The Janpanese always attach weight to their traditional culture.
我也有同感。日本人很注重自己的传统。
脸盆:
Doll’s Festival is interesting, I think.
女孩节很有趣,我觉得。
大嘴:
Doll’s Festival is on 3rd , March.
每年的3月3是女孩节。
脸盆:
Girls dress up in their glorious clothes, and the dolls are showed up.
女孩儿们穿上艳丽的和服,家里专门摆上“人偶”。
大嘴:
The dolls symbolize that children may keep out of disasters and bad lucks,growing up happily.
象征孩子摆脱恶运和灾难,将来能够快乐成长。
脸盆:
Maybe a kind of blessings.
这是一种祝福吧。
大嘴:
The dolls are taken up when the festival passed.
节日过了,人偶就被家人收回柜子里。
脸盆:
My friends in Janpan also gave me one, so lovely.
在日本的朋友也送了我一个做纪念呢,很可爱哦。 |
|