找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Brokerage business rules of the game活用商业游戏规则

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-1-7 09:44| 查看数: 1566| 评论数: 0|

Jewish businessman barak went into a bank, DaiKuanBu, woman.she sat down.

"Excuse me, what can I do for you?" DaiKuanBu manager asked, she eyed a brand of Nineveh. Barak,

"I would like to apply for a loan.

"Well, you should loan?"

"L dollars."

"Oh? Need only $1?"

"Good, only $1 credit. Ok?"

"Of course. As long as there is no harm security, more."

"Okay, these guarantee can?" And barak said from luxury purse out a pile of stocks, bonds, etc, on the manager's desk. Said: "these things worth about 50 million dollars, enough?"

"Of course, of course, sir! But you really just borrows $1?"

"Yes." And barak said Nebuchadnezzar took the $1.

"The annual interest. As long as you pay for 6% of 6% a year later return interest, we can put these stocks to you."

"Thank you!" Say that finish, the jews were prepared from the bank.

The bank's governor has been watching, he looks beside how also can not understand, a half a million dollars, how to bank credit rich $1. He hurried to catch on to barak, said: "ah, sir, please stay!"

"What things?" Barak, ask.

"I really don't understand, you have $500,000, why only $1 credit loans? If you want a 3.4 million dollars, we would gladly..." The bank President said.

"Thank you for your kindness. Look at you so enthusiastic, I will share the truth tell you." And barak said with a smile, "I am to your business, feel carry so much money is in the way, just want to find a place to store up to you. I asked several vault, they are very expensive safe rent. So, I will prepare these stocks deposited in your bank. It's too cheap rents, one year only takes 6 cents..."

活用商业游戏规则

犹太商人巴拉尼走进一家银行的贷款部,大大咧咧地坐下来。

“请问,有什么需要帮忙的吗?”贷款部经理一边问,一边打量着一身名牌穿戴的巴拉尼。

“我想贷款。”

“好啊,您要贷多少?”

“l美元。”

“啊?只需要1美元?”

“不错,只贷1美元。可以吗?”

“当然可以。只要有担保,再多点也无妨。”

“好吧,这些担保可以吗?”巴拉尼说着,从豪华的皮包里取出一堆股票、国债等等,放在经理的写字台上。说:“这些东西的总价值大概有50多万美元,够了吧?”

“当然,当然!不过先生,您真的只要贷1美元吗?”

“是的。”说着,巴拉尼接过了1美元。

“年息为6%。只要您付出6%的利息,一年后归还,我们就可以把这些股票还给您。”

“谢谢!”说完,犹太人就预备离开银行。

这家银行的行长一直在旁边冷眼观看,他怎么也弄不明白,一个拥有50万美元的有钱人,怎么会来银行贷1美元。他匆匆忙忙地赶上前去,对巴拉尼说:“啊,这位先生请留步!”

“有什么事情吗?”巴拉尼问。

“我实在搞不明白,您拥有50万美元,为什么只贷1美元呢?要是您想贷个三四十万美元,我们也会很乐意的……”银行行长说。

“谢谢你的好意。看在你这么热情的份儿上,我不妨将实情告诉你。”巴拉尼微笑着说,“我是来贵地做生意的,感觉随身携带这么多的钱很碍事,就想找个地方存放起来。在来贵行之前,我问过好几家金库,他们保险箱的租金都很昂贵。所以嘛,我就预备在贵行寄存这些股票。租金实在太便宜了,一年只需花6美分……”

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表