英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Are you an easily satisfied man? 你是个知足常乐的人吗?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-3-28 11:48| 查看数: 2390| 评论数: 5|

在现实生活中,也的确有不少人经常用“随遇而安”和 “知足常乐”作为自己与世无争的座右铭,希望自己安安稳稳,希望他人不要前来打扰,平平宁宁地走完一生。问问他们为什么这样,得到的回答是:“何必呢?不争,也不错,生活得蛮不错。”

In real life, there are many people whose moderate motto is “feel at ease at any circumstance” and “enough is as good as a feast.” with a wish that they will lead a quiet life and go through the whole life peacefully without any disturbance. When being asked why, they will answer “What is that for?Everything is fine without any struggle.”

你的答案又是什么?你是个知足常乐的人吗?

What is your answer? Are you an easily satisfied man?

最新评论

katy 发表于 2010-3-28 11:49:30
first, I do not thinkmost of people are easily satisfied with what they have during nowadays . most of us are struggleing for their life ,their dream ,they have never drop any chance to promote in company

首先,我认为大多数人都不怎么容易满足他们在现阶段所拥有的,我们大多数人都在为生活奋斗,为梦想拼搏!在公司里从来没有放弃过任何一个晋升的机会!

certainly ,I'm not an person easily satisfied with whatI have at present .

当然我也不是一个容易满足现状的人!

the beginning when I step into the society ,my target is to find a job first ,no matter what kind of it is ,high salary or low salary ,teacher or some other sales-man ,I do not care anymore ,afterall I do not have any experience at any world .eventhough ,I low my standard to find my first job ,it's still a hard process .but I accept it no matter how hard it is !because I can take all of this ,what all I do today are for tomorrow !

当自己开始踏入社会的初期,我的目标是先找一份工作,无论是什么样的:工资高或低,是老师还是一个普通的销售员,对于这些我都不在意!毕竟我在任何一个行业没有经验。即便是这样,我降低了自己第一份工作的标准,找工作仍然是一个艰辛的过程,但无论多么的艰难,我接受了,因为我能承受所有的这些,今天自己所做的一切都是为了明天!

I keep the motto in mind : you will gain what you grow .and the rainbow are always after heavy rain !我时刻记着格言:种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆;以及彩虹总在风雨后!
anran11 发表于 2010-3-28 12:11:03
I'm not an person easilysatisfiedwith whatIhaveatpresent! Ithinkapersonwill have chase,if not ,the life is notmeaning!
yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-3-28 18:51:55
hapiness is the most important ,but i am not a meeting girl

everything we want ,we should to cater it and do our best of it
梦儿 发表于 2010-3-29 10:37:45
Our goal should be to work hard for the Society of contentment, we must always joy is one of our goals,
小猫女子 发表于 2011-5-12 17:08:34
Absoultly,i am not!
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表