找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

If there were no mobile phones one day… 假如有一天没有了手机

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-3-29 11:32| 查看数: 3642| 评论数: 9|

手机已成了人们生活中必不缺少的重要物品,手机给了我们安全感,让我们随时可以接收信息,是通讯交流的首选工具,有时甚至超过面对面交流。地铁中、餐厅里、大街上,随处可见人们打电话,发消息,手机是联系我们生活的纽带。

伴随着手机成为人类生活的必需品,手机依赖症也在悄然肆虐,手机忘带坐立不安、手机不响胡思乱想、铃声一响条件反射……一份全球调查发现,如果没有手机,多数人无法生活;出门不能不带手机;如果在手机和钱包之间一定要做个选择,他们选的也是手机。

假如有一天没有了手机,你的生活会发生怎样的变化呢?

When mobile phone has become one of the essential necessities in people’s life, it offers us a sense of security and enables us to send or receive message at any time. It has been the primary tool for communication and sometimes overpasses the face-to-face communication. People make a call or send messages almost everywhere, in the subway, dining-hall or on the street. Mobile phone has become our bridge in life.

As mobile phone has become a necessity in life, the mobile phone addiction has become contagious. You may feel restless when leaving the mobile phone home; fantasize when the phone is in silent mode; give the conditioned response once the phone rings… One international survey reveals that many people can’t live without mobile phone. They favor mobile phone to wallet if they have to make a preference.

If there were no mobile phones one day, what will happen to your life?

最新评论

梦儿 发表于 2010-3-29 11:50:38
如果没有了手机,就会和社会及亲人,还有工作上就都会失去一切关系和来往的,难到我们还要哪都跑去找人啊,晕了!经济就不能生活啦就该崩溃了。
calulincy 发表于 2010-3-29 11:51:42
In fact, there is no cell phone, I can, but I can not do without a computer.
crystal-xlf 发表于 2010-3-29 15:47:43
Like you said"the mobile phone become a necessary tool for people."The same to me.

I'm not good at remeber directions,so I need phone call for help.

Meanwhile,I'll feel fear when I forget to take phone or lose my phone.I always use my phone to chatting with my friends,it's quick and secure when I need somebody gives me some suggestions.[1_28]

So,if there is no cell phone,I cant image my life will become how chaos.
yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-3-29 18:32:52
i often go school or company without taking my mobile for i really want live myself
fir 发表于 2010-3-29 20:15:49
i have a poor memory about mobile numbers.

if i miss my cellphone,i will miss all the telecommunication.
anneqin 发表于 2010-3-29 20:29:01
i hate the phone callwhen i was sleeping
niniwaiwai 发表于 2010-4-1 19:48:11
本帖最后由 niniwaiwai 于 2010-4-1 19:50 编辑

This topic is very familiar When people want to analyse the advantages and the disadvantages of high-tech,they use mobilephone as a example.In my life,mobile phone already became one necessary tool that can't be replaced.

But I think I'm a phone-killer in some ways My phone's lives always very short. One of the miseries is my moto which was killed by the washing machine because of my carelessness
kevincen 发表于 2015-3-13 14:13:52
no mobile phone in one day
dreameryang 发表于 2015-3-13 15:54:21
i only use the mobile phone to call up my family and friends . i would write letter.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表