找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

你愿意和一个喜欢说脏话的人交朋友吗?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-3-31 10:22| 查看数: 3011| 评论数: 7|

有些人是为了打发时间,也许会口不择言地乱讲一通。换句话说,由于工作太单调,毫无趣味而枯燥,不然就是太辛苦、太紧张。有时想要博得喝彩,又让大伙儿感到兴趣盎然的话,往往会把脏话搬出来。

Some one may babble a lot willingly to kill time. In other words, when job is too tedious and dull, painstaking and tense, or when you want to earn the applause, you have to take the indecent words out of mouth to arouse people’s interest.

但也有些男人很恶劣,他们知道有年轻女子在场时,故意会说出一些不堪入耳的话。逢到这种场合,最先开口讲脏话的男人,不外是希望女人多多注意他。因为他缺乏自信,不能以正当的方法接近女人,只好采取此种的手段。

But there are also some evil guys. They deliberately speak some indecent words in the presence of some young ladies. The first guy who bursts out the dirty words is the one who would like to draw the ladies’ attention because he is lack of confidence and has to get approach to ladies in this way.

也许,有些人说脏话并无恶意,有些人说脏话纯粹觉得好玩,有些人觉得说脏话才跟得上潮流……亲爱的朋友,你愿意和一个喜欢说脏话的人交朋友吗?

Some may speak dirty words without malice; some say it for fun, some may try to follow the trends… My dear friend, would you like to make friends speaking dirty words?

最新评论

katy 发表于 2010-3-31 10:29:49
The answer from mass people to the topic maybe NO! without any question. In general view,speaking rudely can not only represent his/her's personal less culture but manifest disrespect for others in public.

针对题目中提到的问题大多数的回答可能是:不!一般来看,在公众场所讲脏话不仅说明其个人缺少休养,也是对别人的不尊重。

Almost everyone admires to being educated,polished,refined and cultivated,meanwhile we all strive forward to this positive direction. But we must face the different social atmosphere involving so-called decent side, what will bring great damage to our expect for civilized world. From my personal style, I won't exclude the rude speaking guys from my friends,of couse cautiously accept his as a true friend as well.

几乎每个人都崇尚有教养,文雅的,有修养的这种境界,同时我们也一直努力在积极向这个方向努力。但同时我们也必须面对不同的社会风气也包括所谓低谷的一面,这样就会对我们渴望的文明社会是一种打击。从我个人来说,我不排斥粗口的人,当然也不会真正接受这样的人做我的朋友。

When we always take civilization and manners regard as obvious matter, we also focus on the character diffence caused bydiversity education level and living enviroment . All that can't be taken as a general standard to judge a guy even if his desent words, often an optimistic and dedicated heart hides under thehis disolute appearence, what shows better than those hypocrite sanctimony.

当我们都一直把文明礼貌都当成理所当然的时候,我们也应该注重一下由教育程序和生活环境所引起的性格差异,这些不应该被当成评判一个人的标准。往往在浪荡不机的外表之下隐藏着一颗积极乐观乐于奉献的心,这比那些道貌黯然的一些人好多了。
梦儿 发表于 2010-3-31 11:24:09
当然不愿意和一个说脏话的人交朋友,不过要分什么样的人,比如父母和朋友之类的要看你怎样看待了。
anro 发表于 2010-3-31 19:46:44
I don't like who is a rude person.
241555991 发表于 2010-3-31 20:36:02
The answer is easy. “ No.” I don’t think a well-educated person likes making friends with these people who like using F-words. In my personal experience, a real or close friend is such a person who is always incommunicative when he stays with his friends. Or he doesn’t talk meaninglessly. I have a few friends like this. I hope I could make more in the rest of my life(BTW, I am not herself, I am her hubby. QiaoBaobao wants to earn much Jiayuan.). In addition, friend, this term, in the modern society, is far away from its original meaning. It’s a daily expression in communication. However, the people around you including your neighbors, colleagues, business partners and even your relatives can be called friends too. Perhaps, some of them like nasty words, well, you have to tolerate them and accept their speaking habit. As to those who like to try to please the public or ladies with claptrap and rhetoric, generally, are welcome, especially, for ladies. But the persons who curse evilly, mentioned in the above article, should be despised. They can’t become friends at all.
yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-4-18 22:29:26
do not

but he is not very ill

i want to change he
飞玄 发表于 2010-4-18 23:53:11
no ,never...
kevincen 发表于 2014-12-15 09:34:18
under different condition。but if a man is basically rude....
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表