英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

What do you fear most in the still of night?夜深人静时你最怕什么?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-4-1 08:42| 查看数: 5108| 评论数: 12|

深夜里,远离了喧嚣,远离了人群,你独自面对黑暗,面对自己,面对自己的内心。黑夜给你带来的,除了平静,还有孤独、寂静、恐惧吗?你害怕夜深人静吗?你会做什么?回忆、自我审视、看电视转移注意力?还是坐等黎明第一道曙光的到来?来分享一下你在夜深人静时的感受吧

Deep in to the night, you have to face darkness, face yourself, and your inner heart, far away from fury, and crowd. Will night bring you loneliness, silence and fear besides calm? What will you do, recollect the past, evaluate yourself or divert your attention? Or will you wait for the shining of first twilight? Share your feeling in the still of night?

最新评论

katy 发表于 2010-4-1 08:45:37
Well, in deed, contrary to it, I prefer to stay alone in the still of night, because, we working in noise city on the daytime. So, the noise is enough for us, after tried and noise time, we need more quiet. The serenity can enable us feel comfortable, because he never disturb us when whatever you doing in the night. Actually, the night is our one best of friends. If you have something want to talk, so, you can find him. He can hear what you said and he never argue with you, just listen, and never tell anybody.

其实,与之相反,我更喜欢一个人在夜深人静,因为,我们白天都是工作在喧闹的都市。所以喧闹对我们已经够多了,在喧闹过后,我们更需要的是安静。宁静她可以让我们感觉很舒服,因为他从来不在做你事情的时候打扰你。其实,宁静是我们最好朋友之一。如果你有什么事情想诉说,你可以找他,他能听你说,并且从不会与你争吵,只会听你说,不会告诉任何人。

The dark night enable us can hear our voice of breath, you know, the voice of breath is rhythm, so, listen our breath in the night, it seem that listen to the music that you are singing.

漆黑的夜晚能使我们听到自己的呼吸声,我们知道,呼吸是有节奏的。所以,听夜晚听我们的呼吸声,就想听一首我们自己唱的一首歌一样。

The night is kind of beautiful and weird things! The night make you like and scared him.

黑夜是一种美妙的东西,既让你喜欢又让你害怕。

Cause he is quiet , we like it. Cause he will disappear soon before the daytime coming, so, we afraid that.

因为他安静,所以我们喜欢,因为他将在黎明来之前消失,所以害怕。

In one word, the night can bring many benefits to us, let’s together to enjoy it!

总之,黑夜能带给我们带来很多,让我们一起去享受吧!
anro 发表于 2010-4-1 09:10:33
I will go to bed at night. I afraidisolate.
梦儿 发表于 2010-4-1 09:41:56
I fear most is cranky
Linda-Yin 发表于 2010-4-1 10:27:27
The night is kind of beautiful things! I like to stay alone in the still of night.
awinghe 发表于 2010-4-1 14:25:28
the same feel with 2F
niniwaiwai 发表于 2010-4-1 19:23:05
I've got one bad habit recently,ican't fall asleep without reading novel ,watching films or doing something else before sleeping time.It's too bad to feel tired when i wake up in the morning. This habit has a very bad influence on my skin and my energy.I'm trying to stop it
niniwaiwai 发表于 2010-4-1 19:26:12
By the way, this is my first time speak in this forum. I hope I can be a good friend of you guys and improve my English at the same time
susanwongch 发表于 2010-4-2 09:15:14
i agree with the 2F
馨菲 发表于 2010-4-2 12:21:33
I afraid the dark night,I will go to bed.
beta312 发表于 2010-4-2 13:21:22
nightmare
yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-4-18 22:12:36
i do not want it stop for when daytime come ,i will go to work it is only my spare time ,sleeping ,have a good sleeping do not cosidering the other things
kevincen 发表于 2015-5-15 20:59:49
to see
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表