找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

JiangChangyong-I miss you in the long distance

发布者: Perfecy | 发布时间: 2010-4-4 16:59| 查看数: 3795| 评论数: 3|

I dreamed of you last night ,you were very kind in my dream.Linlin and I took out of the trash and happenedto meet you onmy way there.You looked very funny and smiled to us.We talked at ease,but when I got up ,I found that's the dream and that I grow up,how I wish the dream could last longer.

The first time that I have met you is at my eight -year-old,that is when I was in Grade1in primary school.You were my monitor.

Young as you were at that time ,you looked like a adult among us.You can deal things successfully !You are an able man:Not only do you make progress in the grades,but you can win the applause because of your excellent performance.I thought of your appearance:you are a thin boy,who lived in a poor family,was superior to be a monitorfor us.What impress me deeply is that our school had a parent meeting,you sang a song named<<Tibetan Plateau>>.How moving,our parents cheered to you!We regarded you as aa golden personin our minds already!

Youare really modest,sometimes you find difficulties in mathsand know I can solve the problem.You ask me for help regardlessof my low degree.From then on ,I began to admire you and would like to chat with you.When we fell behind ,you were comforting me!Our maths teacherwas proud of you.

After graduation,we haven't met so far.Can you guess my idea?How I hope we can entera same school and discuss questions each other.

Bye ,my monitor ;Bye ,my diligent classmate.

最新评论

lullaby 发表于 2010-5-10 16:10:16
I think you should tell him how you feel.
Perfecy 发表于 2010-6-30 13:01:52
Yeah
小猫女子 发表于 2011-4-8 11:30:08
Why are you miss he so much??{:soso_e141:}
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表