注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

wish to be pious

发布者: Phyllis | 发布时间: 2005-11-18 17:03| 查看数: 4933| 评论数: 0|

<  align=center><FONT face="Times New Roman">I wish to be pious</FONT>
< ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Since not long ago , I had been a non- religious believer and I have no faith as teachers had told me that it was superstition when I was still receiving 9-year compulsory and another 3-year senior high school education. So did mom. But every year , when it came to Spring festival , a Buddhist ritual would be carried out carefully and punctually by mom in the midst of the hall as the elders had told her to , and reques<B>t</B> was made to me to follow her instruction .I guessed that mom might have forgot her words before the curling smoke , scarifying table. Yet scarcely did I have the curiosity investigating it for my whole interest was taken into the temporary fun of the course of executing the mission.</FONT>
< ><FONT face="Times New Roman"> Several times after that, I began to feel weary and seized a chance to attempt to unload the tiresome work. Until now, I could dimly recall that meaningful talk between mom and me on the subject so hard to understand for a tender mental not having well developed. But indeed I knew that it had effect on my initial perspective of something named belief.</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"> As age is added, experiences enriched, more emotional and sensitive to the uncertainty of live have I become, especially when I went through the deaths of two friends in two years in secession .It happened without any signs informed, looming in peace life and leaving us in shocking disbelief .</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"> There must be someone gone everyday even every movement of the clock’s hand. Most of them hardly were conscious by us as they were not so related to our world. . We just haven’t been in a situation embraced by grief for the beloved’ perpetual rest. </FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">However, scare never disappears in the depth of our heart. So west people go to church ,sing chaos, and prey ; east ones celebrate the days when it is time to spend a period of time with their ancestors in another world to be blessed with guardian all the year round. Whatever the form is , the wishes cherished by them all reveals that we are afraid of unpredictability of future. <o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">We have been so firmly bound with our friends and relations ; we have fell so deeply in love with the earth ; we have so ardently to dive into the life that it has enable us not to say “good bye “ indifferently and coolly. Few dye contented.<o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">And I ? if I am able to face the last moment naturally and uncertainly , and to stand the phobia aroused by recognizing that I will sleep forever and all my impression about the world will dye away along with physical body? There is no possibility more that the days will go by like a joyous festival as I once knew it because belief is still with me that totally erased is the memory.<o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Now I understand mom better even sometimes was touched to tears. What a complex feeling stirred by that! As to what we can not do anything about, like death and separation, to own a pious soul hugging yourself the existence of another life ; that we are just experiencing a short- term departure ;that we will meet soon again and everything will continue there, can be the best remedy for our injured spirit. People can really find a shelter in religious and faith helps to realize it . <o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">So jealous I am of those who are loyal to their faith and I wish to be pious as all the religious believers do , just to hope everyone is as happy as they can be and make the adversity more easily  endured. <o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></o:p>

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表