英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

How do you spend your weekends? 每逢周末,你如何度过?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-4-8 08:11| 查看数: 3838| 评论数: 5|

相信,所有人都盼望假期,盼望每个星期的那个周末.经常听到朋友说:“现在没空,要上班,不如约在周末吧!”“这个周末一起去逛街吧!”绝大多部数的人都把自己的业余生活或是休闲娱乐安排在周末。

I believe all people look forward to holidays and the weekend of that week. We are frequently hearing from friends saying: “I have no time but must do work. So, let’s have date on the weekend!”. “Let’s go shopping on this weekend! ”. Most people arrange their extra-curricular life or entertainment on the weekends.

周末的时候,我们可以睡懒觉,去旅游,去逛街…

On the weekends, we can sleep lazily, have a trip or go shopping…

周末的时候,我们可以看同学,走亲戚,去聚会…

On the weekends, we can visit our schoolmates and relatives, or go for a party.

周末的时候,我们可以去学习,去看书,去上课…

On the weekends, we can study, read books and go to classes.

经过5天的辛苦工作,终于盼来了周末,可以让我们尽情欢乐与放松,每逢周末,你会如何度过呢?

After hard-working 5 days, weekend is coming at last. It can make us fully happy and relax. How do you spend your weekends?

最新评论

katy 发表于 2010-4-8 08:13:29
现在,我们在繁忙的工作中,往往难以保证充足的睡眠,有时候真想在周末睡它个昏天暗地的。

Now, I am busy with my work and it is difficult to have adequate sleep.Sometimes I really want to have a sound sleep on the weekends.

对一些人来说,周末是为获得清静、关爱和友善的,但是对很多人来说,周末却意味着紧张、疲倦、压力和孤寂。

For some people, the purpose of the weekends is to bring peace, love, and good will towards all. Yet, for many, the weekends often means stress, fatigue, pressure and loneliness.

购物、布置房间、深夜晚会、做饭、计划和家庭团聚这些平常事,都可能是让人害怕周末的因素。

Simple Things such as shopping, decorating, late-night parties, cooking, planning and family reunions can be the reason why they are afraid of weekends.

过度的放纵常常和过度的工作一样,也会导致人们身心的疲惫。

Over-indulgence would lead people to physical and mental exhaustion as over-work did.

如何度过周末,我想,健康的选择应该是照顾好自己。

How do you spend your weekends?As far as I'm concerned,the healthy choice should be taking care of myself.
lulu@sohu.com 发表于 2010-4-8 15:43:50
cook some delicous.watch TV .Read book . Walking around .Sofree
宝宝儿 发表于 2010-4-8 18:04:30
My weekend is on Friday, i have to work on Saturday and Sunday
黑色森林 发表于 2010-4-8 21:30:04
I wish myholiday rest。
yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-4-18 22:28:09
take bus and railway to go shopping today

but lost my travelling card ,made me angry ,angry ,angry
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表