注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

会唱歌的老鼠

发布者: 梦儿 | 发布时间: 2010-4-11 09:35| 查看数: 1696| 评论数: 5|

lj_4bbbea55d47dd.jpg

Lily:

Amy, do you like mouse?

艾米,你喜欢老鼠吗?

Amy:

Not, the mice always make the house smelly and disgusting. But I like Mickey Mouse.

不喜欢,老鼠不但很恶心,还会将房间弄得很臭。但是我喜欢米奇老鼠。

Lily:

Mickey Mouse does cute! What about chipmunks, especially chipmunks that can sing?

米奇确实很可爱。那你喜欢花栗鼠吗,那种会唱歌的花栗鼠?

Amy:

Singing chipmunks? If they can really sing as well as the chipmunks in the movie Alvin and Chipmunks, I believe I would be a big fans of them.

会唱歌的花栗鼠?如果他们可以像电影《艾尔文和花栗鼠》里的花栗鼠一样很会唱歌,我想我会是他们的大粉丝的。

Lily:

So do I. They are good singers, and cuter than the mouse that always steal our food.

我也是。他们真的唱得很好,也比那些只会偷吃东西的老鼠可爱多了。

Amy:

Unfortunately, they only exist in the fancy world.

不幸的是,他们只是幻想的。

Lily:

You really think so?

你真的这么认为吗?

Amy:

Yeah, because we never seen any intelligent animals in real world, they only appear in TVs.

当然了,我们从来就没有在现实生活中见过那样聪明的动物,他们只出现在电视中。

Lily:

You shouldn’t be so passive. Anyway we human beings are not the master of the world; the animals might treat us as idiots.

你真不该这么消极。不管怎么说,我们人类并不是这个世界的统治者,在动物眼中,我们也许是傻子。

Amy:

That sounds interesting.

你讲得真有趣。

最新评论

黑色森林 发表于 2010-7-28 21:15:08
这部电影好久都没看了《鼠来宝》其实有点怀念呀!挺不错的
黑色森林 发表于 2010-7-28 21:17:28
上面的话题,其实我是赞成的。可是上面所说的是现实生活中的老鼠,真的让人们都讨厌。但是在电视上电影上卡通里的这些老鼠都是虚构的。也不可能变成真的,其实我不喜欢老鼠。如果要说的话,只是心中的一点点感念吧!
david 发表于 2010-7-28 22:18:15
I like micky.
2941884 发表于 2010-7-29 09:26:31
intelligent animals dont exist in real world, but it is really good that they can appear on TVs.

we have so much fun because of them.
Judyy 发表于 2010-7-29 12:43:28
That sounds interesting.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表