找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

女人应该为男人放弃事业吗?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-4-12 08:16| 查看数: 10454| 评论数: 7|

自古传统的观念认为女人的最终归属是家庭,所以女人一生奉献给家庭是天经地义又理所当然的事。殊不知时代进步、观念也跟着与时俱进,女人因应能力、兴趣与发展,分为家庭型、事业型、享乐型。当代女性虽然还是特别看重爱情,但爱情却不再是生活的全部。没有几个女人会心甘情愿的做全职太太在家相夫教子,传统观念遭遇尴尬的境地,女人是否还应该为了男人而放弃自己的事业?

From a traditional viewpoint,woman will come home eventually.So it is reasonal for woman to devote herself to family.But as the development of era and advance with times,according to abilities,interests,development,woman is divided into three types:family style,carrer style,pleasure style.Although modern woman puts more importance on love,love is no longer her entire life.Few women are willing to become a fulltime wife. Troditional concept is in a embarrassing position now.Should woman give up her carrer for her lover?

最新评论

katy 发表于 2010-4-12 08:17:11
关于这个话题,我觉得的确是很值得辩论。我认为任何事情都有两面性,首先说一下他的合理性。

Aboutthis topic, In my opion is worthy of debate.Ithink there are two sides to anything,First let me talk the rationality.

如果我们结婚了,而且生了小孩,有些时候我们是不得不放弃工作,做一个全职的太太和妈妈。即使我们自己不想放弃工作,大多数公司也是不会给你一个机会的,呵呵,当然做全职的妻子和妈妈也是幸福的,因为孩子在我们生命中也是最重要的。

if you married and gave birth a baby,sometime we have to give up the career and beccome a full time wife and mom,Even if we do not want to give up job ourselves,Companies will not give us such an opportunity.Of course to do a full-time wife and mother is very happy things。Since the children in our lives is the most important。

但是现在社会变了,男女是平等的,也许在照顾孩子的特殊时期可以放弃,但是不代表永远的放弃,不放弃也许更是为了对方,为了家庭。现在的生活压力很大,所以需要双方的努力,毕竟不是每位男士都是富翁。

Time has changed and women are equal to men. may be at special times for take care of the children we can give up.But does not mean that a waiver for forever.Do not give up maybe even more for her husband, for the family.Now the pressure of life is verylarge.Therefore required the efforts of both sides。After all, not every men are rich.

总之,我认为女士不应该为了男人放弃事业。而是共同努力建造一个美好的家庭。

Anyway,I think woman shouldn't give up Career for love.But to work together for build a magnificent home.
kathy 发表于 2010-4-12 21:15:45
事业,爱情,家庭可以兼得么?

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包。

查看全部评分

anro 发表于 2010-4-13 07:50:48
我不认为该为了男人放弃事业。放弃,只是自己的一种心甘情愿,谈不上是为了谁。你认为值得,就去做。

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包。

查看全部评分

hyena 发表于 2010-4-13 15:04:08
If I can earn enough money, I hope my wife can stay at home. If she has the desire to work, she can go to work, but I don't like her to be very tired.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包。

查看全部评分

llruyi 发表于 2010-4-13 22:29:59
我觉得为了孩子,在某些特殊时期可以暂时离开工作,但不应为男人而放弃自己的事业,女人要有独立的经济和精神

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-4-18 22:24:03
en lie: i will give up if he can make a lot of money ,at least mine is neglected

true :i do not want ,for youyou do not believe she can happened to meet this man

so do my best to have better life
茉莉38 发表于 2010-5-13 16:06:02
人的想法不同时期,不同环境并不相同,需要做出什么选择依环境而定。女人可以某个时期放弃事业或者说工作,长久放弃工作我不认为女人会很快乐。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表