找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

How do you forgive those who have hurt you?如何原谅伤害过你的人

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-4-14 08:25| 查看数: 3098| 评论数: 7|

原谅,放下了心中的痛;不原谅,那个痛总在心头集结,伤害更多的是自己。想原谅,可没办法放下,越是劝自己算了,越是难以原谅。你有过原谅他人,或者被他人原谅的故事吗?你有过并没有和对方冰释前嫌,但自己心中早已原谅了对方的时候呢?来聊聊吧,你是如何原谅那个伤害你的人?

Forgiveness means you have forgotten the hurt in your heart; otherwise, the hurt will concentrate in your heart and hurt you more. When you want to forgive, you will find trouble putting it out of mind. The more you persuade yourself, the more difficult you find it to forgive. Have you ever forgiven others or being forgiven by others? Have you got the experience that you haven’t recovered with someone but you have forgiven him or her in the heart? Talk about how you have forgiven the one who hurt you?

最新评论

淡淡的才好 发表于 2010-4-14 09:15:36
Forgiveness can be thought of an extraordinary personal character which also be advocated in nowadays .Sometime we r be hurt and we probably hurt others synchronously.Recently everybody undertakes burden or pressure ,and most of them come around us unexpectedly .

Ignore everything which should be get rid of ,of couuse,includes "be hurt" ones~~Most annoyments we suffered perhaps stem from "misunderstood".

If someone hurt me ,nomatter this comes from her (his) reluctance or not ,just "let it go ",and I am not willing to hurt anyone at the same time ~~

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包。

查看全部评分

wring3 发表于 2010-4-15 09:08:53
We are all need a heart forgived in this world . because you forgive yourself when you are forgiving others. one who can't forgive others can't get really happiness in her deep heart.
hyena 发表于 2010-4-15 10:02:16
I think when you become enough old, you will forget all the things and people that hurt you. Time can help us to forget.
anro 发表于 2010-4-16 07:52:57
I can't forgive the man who had hurted me. But I don't hate him also. I will forget him.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包。

查看全部评分

yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-4-18 21:48:43
do not wonder that and to search others who are worthy of my true friends
小猫女子 发表于 2011-5-26 16:34:02
I think hurt and be hurt each other in our life.I think i will forgiveness her or he at the end,but the most important is he or her relly knew he was soryy for me.
小猫女子 发表于 2011-5-26 16:53:11
Talking this topic make me bring about something in mind with my the best friend whose names is QINGQING(a pretty girl).we are good friends and roommates in college when we studies in Nan jing University of techologe,we were good friends when we graduated .But i remembered once year that we just leaved Nanjiang and then just began work in diffenect city.we open the shop in TAOBAO together and then because of some money to quarreled and no neet,no talking more than half a year.Of course ,we missed each other and we also knew we aslo have mistakes.So we said sorry each other and then became the best friends from then on. till now,we are still good friends
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表