找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Met a boy

发布者: Candice_chen | 发布时间: 2006-8-31 00:11| 查看数: 12494| 评论数: 10|

<p>My love</p><p>"as long as you love me "has a word said that i don't care who you are ,where you from ,what you did as long as&nbsp;you love me.</p><p>last year on July ,i met one boy from Nepeal,he is a &nbsp;really&nbsp;&nbsp;very pretty boy ,stay with him ,i really feel very soft,my hear feel very warm.Just a few days i falled in love with him,i remember the monment i first saw him ,i remember his smile, i remember the monment he teach me English,he is really very handsome and soft pretty boy.</p><p>At last ,he had to&nbsp;go &nbsp;back to his country ,he wrote E-mail to me."retty ,i really want to stay with you but will not to do ,bec we like the two end of river................."</p><p>Now one year past,he will be back China next week ,i don't know how to do now ,i miss him and i know between he and me too much problems ,and i can't go back with him to his country and aslo he can't get marry with a poor China girl.yes ,i am so poor for him.</p><p>Just the hear can't control.still thanks very much&nbsp; the god that i can met him.Enough ,right ?</p><p>I don't care where you from ,and what you did,but sometimes we have to care ,right ?i can't control ................</p>

最新评论

lullaby 发表于 2006-8-31 12:57:01
<p>I think you should forget this&nbsp;feeling between you and him.You know the ending from start.Don't let wrong feeling blind your eyes.[em09]</p>
ferly 发表于 2006-8-31 14:41:37
<p>give up or keep on&nbsp;it, everything depends on&nbsp;you.</p><p>it's up to you.</p><p>or maybe it's a wrong feeling, as lullaby says: the wrong feeling blind your eyes.</p><p>sometimes we can't belive in our feeling, because it's only a feeling. we should face the truth, that's life.life is truth..</p>
christlulu 发表于 2006-8-31 20:30:54
<p>wrong feeling? i dont think so. </p><p>what ferly said is right. it is all up to you. sometimes you may fail in the end but after all you have tried your best then you can be satisfied by the process of chasing your dreams. if you can stay along with that boy who you fall in love with, you will get your happiness in the end. god bless you...</p>
lullaby 发表于 2006-8-31 21:21:48
<p><font color="#e939a2">Hey, you know what paradise is? It's a lie.<br/>A fantasy we create about people and places as we'd like them to be<br/>But you know what truth is?<br/>It's&nbsp;that little baby you're holding,<br/>And it's that man you fought with this morning,<br/>the same one you're going to make love with tonight<br/>That's truth, that's love</font><br/></p><p>That's&nbsp;a lyric from the song &lt;I've never been to me&gt;,although it's not&nbsp;the right&nbsp;situation like <strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">Candice_chen <font color="#000000">getting.But I think from this song you will know something.</font></font></strong></p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-2 14:23:40
love is blind sometimes, when ur feeling comes , you never control, if you can control it, that may not be called "love ".that is only my view, wish dear buddy can think it over
Fancy-Teng 发表于 2006-9-4 12:14:43
i agree with Rita.good luck.
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-5 13:35:23
Actually we are on the way looking for love ...
cornell 发表于 2006-9-6 21:20:47
&nbsp;<font face="Arial Black" size="4">&nbsp;<font face="Arial"> maybe you love the love ,not the boy.I think you shoud forget him and remeber the feeling and let it is a good memory.</font></font>
zoe 发表于 2006-9-7 15:15:59
<p>Do decision after you met him again, and get along with him some days. You can get the answer whether you love him or not. If it is the love, get that a chance. Therefore, you wouldn't regret in future.</p><p>Maybe it will be failed, but you get the experience from life.</p><p>Good luck!</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-8 13:21:35
<p>Love love love ........</p><p>No answer .........</p>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表