英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Do you have passion for collection? 你喜欢收藏吗?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-5-20 07:55| 查看数: 2331| 评论数: 7|

小时候,每个人都会有意无意搞一点“收藏”,我也不例外。打开书桌下面的铁盒,里面是工作前收集的邮票,烟盒等等,因为管理不当有的已经泛黄,但是依旧能牵起我旧时的回忆。那3张甲骨文的邮票,是我用半个月工资换来的;星矢的一套拍画儿,更是我和胡同口的朋友们奋战了一个月的结果;还有那一套60年代王力主编的《古代汉语》第一版,虽有老鼠啃过的痕迹,但它可是我从书市淘回来的宝贝。

People liked collecting something intentionally or unconsciously when they were young, so did I. Opening your tin box under the desk, you will find the stamps and cigarette case, etc. in it. Some may be faded with little care; they will still remind me of my childhood. The three stamps of the “oracles” cost me half of my salary; the fellows in the same alley and I struggled for a month for the cartoon of “Saint Seiya”; the first edition of the “Ancient Chinese” compiled by Wang Li in 1960s is absolutely one of my treasuries obtained from the book fair, though there was mark of the mouse’s gnawing.

亲爱的朋友,说说你的收藏吧,相信你们也有自己的“宝贝”,他们虽不是价值连城,但却是你的珍藏!

My dear friends, talk about your collection. We believe you definitely have your own “treasure”. They may not invaluable, but they are your precious valuables!

最新评论

niubility 发表于 2010-5-20 08:18:13

The man who collected nothing pass by.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

梦儿 发表于 2010-5-20 10:12:21
I don't like to collect and dare not interested in

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

淡淡的才好 发表于 2010-5-20 10:27:45
本帖最后由 淡淡的才好 于 2010-5-20 10:29 编辑

I like collecting something ,but not deliberately.Stamp collecting has beenmy favourate since my childhood.This hobby vertically stems from my mother's influence.At the beginning,I just was attracted by those pictures,words,and bewildering types in my mother's stamp collection books.Later,I tried to accumulate on my own.The way to get stamp very interesting,such asgaining some from other's envelopes,buying some in shop,exchanging some stamps for my favourate things,etc. I was told that a small stamp is a big world ,we can broaden our horizen through them .With days past,their value will beyond their own worth.

Recent years ,I also like to wander around some antique market,not for any purchases ,but for fun.With the ever prosperous collection craze,lots fo collection shows in my city.That appeals me very much,and to tell u the truth,I bought a set of handwriting tool in the latest show,which consists of brush,ink pad,rice paper.interesting ?yes!I’d like to practise my handwriting in the future ,i mean the day afte my retirement

In my view,collection can really make ur life contented,colourful ,maybe a millionare someday.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

Juan$努力 发表于 2010-5-20 10:54:57
I don't like collect either.so until now I don't have anything colletion.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-5-20 18:26:03
like ,but what i collect is only useful for me

hehe,daily books and text books

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

kevincen 发表于 2014-12-26 08:14:51