找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

How shall I do ?

发布者: Rita娜 | 发布时间: 2006-9-6 10:09| 查看数: 14731| 评论数: 14|

<p><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3">My boyfriend and I&nbsp; are very far from each other , and we are working in different cities. We just can contact with each other through the internet and somes by sell-phone .</font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3">I can say that the company I have been working for is not very large and an ideal one for me , but the job is very easy then I can hanle them easily. But I gradually find that it is too boring to do this job and I think I can't learn something new more and more, so I decide to change another job to avoid this above. </font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3">Now there appears a good chance for me . Maybe I can have better atmosphere for work and a new place for my future . And also the new company can offer me the good salary and welfare . The most important is that I can learn more and more in the new company and do my favourate job thought I may be just an assistant there .</font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3">But there also appears the new problems , if I worked in the new place , I could seldom contact with my boyfriend through the Internet and we also &nbsp;seldom send messages to each other by sell-phone. We rarely make calls to each other for the long distance because we are living in different cities , hehe! The key is that all these above may affect our emotion between us, so I am hesitate to make a choice . As a matter of fact, I am puzzled ......</font></p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3">What shall I do and how shall I do to make both better ?</font></p>[em09][em09]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-9-6 10:12:54编辑过]

最新评论

christlulu 发表于 2006-9-6 17:11:13
<p>heihei, don't worry, rita. i think you can make a good decision...</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-6 17:44:59
Lulu, u never give me a decision, but thanks anyway, dear sister ......
christlulu 发表于 2006-9-7 21:11:22
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>Rita娜</i>在2006-9-6 17:44:59的发言:</b><br/>Lulu, u never give me a decision, but thanks anyway, dear sister ......</div><p></p>rita,you want me to give you a decision? i don't think so. what do you really need, a career or love ?&nbsp; what do you prefer? that is all up to you. i am sure that you can make a regretless decision.&nbsp;i am always back you up spiritually...[em07][em07][em07]
zoe 发表于 2006-9-7 15:30:01
<p>Dear Rita, if i am you, i will choose the new chance of job. hehe. I want to get the luck too.</p>[em02][em02]
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-8 13:09:42
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>christlulu</i>在2006-9-7 21:11:22的发言:</b><br/><p></p>rita,you want me to give you a decision? i don't think so. what do you really need, a career or love ?&nbsp; what do you prefer? that is all up to you. i am sure that you can make a regretless decision.&nbsp;i am always back you up spiritually...[em07][em07][em07]</div><p>lulu, thank you for you support, hehe, i finally made a regretless decision and i choose my happiness......</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-8 13:13:35
<p>Hey, zoe and dear guest, thank you both of you , But finally I choose my love. </p><p>Don't think i am so stupid to make such a decision.</p><p>Don't think i am too naive.</p><p>Don't think i choose love means I give up the chance, I will continue to look for other chances, so "Come on, Rita", I said to myself.</p>
cooby 发表于 2006-9-11 13:50:02
<p>Sorry,rita,I am late.And you know if I were you ,what decition I will make.And the key is whatever you choose,we all stand by you!By your friend cooby.And pass my wishes to your Mr. right.Haha.</p><p></p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-11 16:15:23
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>cooby</i>在2006-9-11 13:50:02的发言:</b><br/><p>Sorry,rita,I am late.And you know if I were you ,what decition I will make.And the key is whatever you choose,we all stand by you!By your friend cooby.And pass my wishes to your Mr. right.Haha.</p><p></p></div><p>wow ,thank you dear cooby, I CAN'T thank you enough&nbsp;for your words&nbsp;, xixi, but very appreciate it from my bottom of the heart......</p>[em04]
zoe 发表于 2006-9-12 15:56:55
<p>Rita, I don't means that you should get the job, or give up the love between you and your Mr. right. I best wishes you are the favorite in both of them. </p>
Candice_chen 发表于 2006-9-11 23:57:41
<p>I think people have to approval theirself .</p><p>A good chance for u .but if the boy u love is pretty ,i think he is more important than work .</p><p>Be back with him</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-12 11:20:26
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>Candice_chen</i>在2006-9-11 23:57:41的发言:</b><br/><p>I think people have to approval theirself .</p><p>A good chance for u .but if the boy u love is pretty ,i think he is more important than work .</p><p>Be back with him</p></div><p></p><p>Thank you, Candice_chen, hehe, I HAVE made the decision&nbsp; . ^_^</p><p>BTW, there is something wrong with the sentence" people have to approval theirself", you should say like this " people have to approval themselves ".</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-13 10:37:58
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>zoe</i>在2006-9-12 15:56:55的发言:</b><br/><p>Rita, I don't means that you should get the job, or give up the love between you and your Mr. right. I best wishes you are the favorite in both of them. </p></div><p>I can see what you mean, dear zoe, thank you very much, I am moved by ur words </p>
Candice_chen 发表于 2006-9-15 23:12:12
<p>thank you,dear</p>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-9-16 14:54:17
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>Candice_chen</i>在2006-9-15 23:12:12的发言:</b><br/><p>thank you,dear</p></div><p></p>ha,.......[em09][em09]
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表