注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]May I join your advanced group?

发布者: colinchang | 发布时间: 2005-11-20 03:24| 查看数: 9768| 评论数: 1|

Dear Administrators,

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for your efforts to have built such an excellent platform for all of us , English learners. I believe all of you must be the elites of your own societies and very proficient at english. And I think the most admirable and respectable thing of you all is your selfless acts and your efforts to help other people and to share your happiness and wisdom with others.

Just as a Chinese Proverb says:"TO ENJOY OURSELVES IS TO SHARE OUR JOY WITH OTHER PEOPLE". It is the most joyful thing for us to share our joy with all around us. You all are doing this, so you all are the happiest people, of whom I would like to be one. May I be one of you?

Secondly, I have been learning English for over 16 years since ever I entered the junior middle school. I have experienced all the time of studying English from middle school to college. I have tasted not only the bitter of failure in studying English but also the sweet of success in doing it. I think I can and I will share what I have ever experienced with other friends who may be in some need of it. The college life is the most important part of the period for me in studying English. Because I gradually found some more correct and more efficient methods of studying English, which really helped me a lot in passing the CET4 and CET6 at college. So can I join you and to be some help for this advanced group?

Thirdly, now I am working for a foreign trading company. Our jobs always demand us very high in speaking English. I think I still need to do more practising to get more improvement in speaking English. It will be very helpful for me in working. But as we know a good language atmosphere and environment is very important and helpful for us to practise speaking English. I think here is the right place I have been seeking for so many years. So would you please let me in to be one of you?

My name is Colin, username is colinchang.

I appreciate your permission to join your group, ADVANCED GROUP.

最新评论

samin 发表于 2005-12-24 10:32:50
I am so sorry I look it just now...look up,watch the post then you can know how to join us
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表