找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]A story written by myself

发布者: colinchang | 发布时间: 2005-11-20 03:30| 查看数: 5143| 评论数: 1|

<STRONG><FONT size=4><FONT face="Times New Roman">Title: a Korean learning Chinese (written by me on the basis of an oral story by one of my net friends)</FONT><br></FONT></STRONG><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">A Korean businessman, dealing in the import, often comes to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region> for business. He </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">usually speaks English as most of foreign businessmen do when he visits his suppliers in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>.</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">TO communicate better with his Chinese suppliers, he found a Chinese training class</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Korea</st1:place></st1:country-region> to learn Chinese two months ago. The longer he has learned, the more </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">interested in Chinese he has become. In his own words, he is crazy about Chinese. So he has spent most of his leisure time in learning Chinese in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Korea</st1:country-region></st1:place> since he started to </FONT></FONT><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">learn it.<br>One week ago he visited my friend's company. He had told my friend he would take the chance to learn Chinese from my friend and other Chinese friends of his own before he came to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">China</st1:country-region></st1:place> one week ago."it is quite cold today", a workmate of my friend said in Chinese when they were on </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">the way back to  their office after picking up this Korean businessman at the airport. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">"it is quite cold today", this Korean man answered very loudly. All the people were </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">very surprised to hear that, and thought it was surprising that this Korean people </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">could understand and speak Chinese so quickly.</FONT></FONT>
<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">When this Korean businessman walked into the company of my friend, many workers stood up and said " you are welcome" to him in Chinese. He also answered very loudly and clearly in Chinese"you are welcome".  A lady of my friend's company handed him a cup of tea and said in Chinese,"please drink a cup of tea" after he was seated in </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">the meeting room. He loudly answered in Chinese"please drink a cup of tea". The </FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>lady smiled at him and left surprisedly. <br>About five minutes later my friend accompanied his boss to come to meet this Korean friend. Before the boss entered the door, the boss loudly asked intentionally in </FONT><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Chinese" Where is our friend from <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Korea</st1:place></st1:country-region>". "where is our friend from <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Korea</st1:place></st1:country-region>" a louder voice came out of the meeting room when the boss was walking intothe meeting room.<br>(that is all)<br>my friend finally found this Korean friend kept repeating what other people said in </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Chinese, no matter whom they spoke to and what they talked about.<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-20 3:34:30编辑过]

最新评论

Cactus 发表于 2005-12-6 10:04:19
<FONT size=4>Dear collin,</FONT>
<FONT size=4>I just find this Korean person is really interesting, more than that, he is so determined and not afraid of losing face in public when learning Chinese. He is indeed a genuine "foreign-language learner" with rare and valuable virtues, who has also set a good example for all the other language learners. </FONT>
<FONT size=4>In the course of learning a foreign language, we should never feel shame to open our mouth even we are likely to make inevitable mistakes.</FONT>
<FONT size=4>Thanks for your lovely story again, and I wish I could read more from you in the coming days.</FONT>
<FONT size=4>Sincere yours,</FONT>
<FONT size=4>Joan</FONT>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表