英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

你是否有羡慕或是嫉妒哪个人?Are you envious or jealous of him/her?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-6-6 07:44| 查看数: 2562| 评论数: 5|

学校里,生活中,有些人总有着先天或后天的因素让你忍不住的想接近,希望和她(他)交朋友,很大程度上是因为他(她)有着你没有的一些东西,性格、长相、身材、特长等等,

There are many innate or postnatal factors that make you approach or make friends with her or him. It is to a great extent because he or she has some distinctive features you lack, such as personality, appearance, build or strength, etc.

善意的又总是很羡慕,甚至是会嫉妒那个人,为什么上帝没有给自己呢?吸引中又带着小小的醋意。

You will be kindly envious or jealous of him. Why aren’t you endowed with that feature? There may be sort of jealousy in the attraction.

这种感觉,你有过么?

have you ever had that kind of feeling?

Please state your views in English.用英文写出你的看法。

最新评论

cici520ff 发表于 2010-6-6 08:27:47
When I was a little girl,I was kindly envious of the beautiful girl.Sometimes I really complained about that why I hasn't beautiful appearance. Until one day,a handsome boy show me his love,I found that a girl who for lovely just beautiful,and if we more kindly,more self-confidence,we are beauty.

sofa.........

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

vofeima 发表于 2010-6-6 10:47:35
Of course, there is generally feel jealous heart have ideas. Emotion is rich, but people are different. Why people are different because it has a direct relationship between the parents. But it is not absolute, for sure. Congenital factors is given by their parents, and can, through their own efforts, some people are open-minded, someone looks good, and some people have a special skill, a wealthy clever mind and keen insight and ability to respond. I was envious of the people there and I didn't, I would like to transfer the excellent property to me.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

vofeima 发表于 2010-6-6 12:28:03
when i was little age,i envious that study excellent than me.when i was senior age,i envious that work excellent than me.i intend learn to analyze effective habits by him.

It is crucial to understand what jealousy is and what it is about. Jealousy is about fear--fear of the unknown and of change, fear of losing power or control in a relationship, fear of scarcity and of loss, and fear of abandonment. It is a reflection of our own insecurity about our worthiness, anxiety about being adequate as a lover, and doubts about our desirability.

For every jealous feeling there is an emotion behind the jealousy that is much more significant than the jealousy itself. Behind jealousy there is an unmet need or a deep fear that our needs will not be met. Recognizing those fears and unmet needs is the key to unmasking jealousy and taking away its power. Jealousy is just the finger pointing at the fears and needs we are afraid to face. When jealousy kicks in, it is the ancient reptilian part of our brain going into a "fight or flight" response because we feel that our very survival is threatened. When you feel jealous, ask yourself, "What is it that I am really afraid of? What do I need to
vofeima 发表于 2010-6-7 00:43:49
jealous is a feeling, jealous of how I think it's because he has something that you do not have-and you have no-I've seen the French writers to write an article. about the origins of the low-level fuel spilled who seek money, live a rich life ideas-this article is inspired.
yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-6-11 17:32:41
of course ,but does nothing,to work hard,and learn from him or her
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表