找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

生气会缩短人的寿命,你同意吗?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-6-16 15:29| 查看数: 2764| 评论数: 6|

根据科学显示,现如今人类的理想寿命都超过了120岁。但是你如果问身边的人准备活多少岁,回答往往是:谁知道呢?能活多久活多久呗!可是为什么绝大多数人都活不到那么大岁数呢?据我国亚健康调查权威机构发表的数字显示:中国人口中只有15%属于健康人群,15%属于非健康人群,而70%则属于亚健康人群。而这其中大约有50% 的人又是被活活气死的,大约30% 可以说是活活吃死的,另外20%则是其他各种原因。

According to the findings of science, the ideal life span of human being nowadays will reach over 120 years old. However, when you ask those around how long their life may last, the answer will usually goes like this: who knows? It will last as long as it is. But why most people can’t outlive the ideal age? The survey of sub-health by the authoritative institution reveals that 15% is healthy; 15% isn’t healthy; while 70% is sub-health, among which 50% dies from anger, 30% dies from food and 20% dies from other reasons.

形像点地说“每生一次气,就好比在肝上划一道‘伤口’,伤口愈合不仅需要时间,日积月累,你的肝上还会伤痕累累。”所以,建议大家要时不时地静下来想一,最近生了几次气,是什么事情导致生气,寻找原因,努力减少生气的次数。50%活不过100岁的人缘于生气,生气会缩短人的寿命,你同意吗?欢迎讨论!

To put it more vivid, each time you get angry, you put a scratch on your liver. It takes time to cure the wound, and the scars will be left on the liver day by day. Therefore, it is suggested that we should calm down and think about how many times you have gotten angry recently, what the cause was and then make efforts to reduce the anger. Half of those below 100 die from anger, which may shorten people’s life. Do you agree with this kind of saying? Welcome to join the discussion!

最新评论

淡淡的才好 发表于 2010-6-16 21:44:45
Temper surelyin connection with life span which gets more attention from us than ever before.Nobody can tolerate those who r likely to be anger in our life or work atmosphere .Dramatically speaking,we dislike guys who cannot keeps their mood but we cannot keep ours either.Now that we know how harmfulgetting angry is in our ordinary,the only we should do is calm down and make everything going harmoniously ,for this can not enjoy ourself but entertain others as well.As we know that health is very crucial in our whole life,without it ,everything would be in a meaningless state.Life is a short journey,to be angry or to be happy ,nomatter what we do,both of which must make everyday become the past ,why we not be happy and keep our tolerance everyday?Keeping calm does notmean lankiness ,either dose being angry mean muscularity ~To be worse,being angry can hurt ur liver directly ,it is terrible if our liver have something wrong.That is why we frequently to be told that we must disminish the times of our angry if we wannar protect our liver.Accept the reasonable suggestion and make an attempt to keep calm from now and on,for most outrages r insoluble and simply be self- vexation.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

jingshu 发表于 2010-6-16 22:01:08
I totally agree with this kind of saying. There are several reasons explaining it. Firstly, many diseases can be aroused by anger and some diseases may be aggravated by it. Secondly, when we get angry, we will feel unhappy and have a bad mood so that wedon't have appetite to have meals, which indirectly affects our health. More over, sometimes we may lose our reason to speak dirty words to hurt other people's health.Anyway, we had better not get angry in order to live a long and happy life.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

yuanlinlin310 发表于 2010-6-18 06:37:42
yeah,it is ,for youyou never angry and i expect i will have longer life and feel happy

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

linewuniverse 发表于 2010-7-4 21:50:39
I agree. Anger is bad for our health~Happy is great, I think!
chenjunfang 发表于 2010-7-4 22:24:55
回复 1# katy006688

Iamagreewithyou.youareright.
王海贻 发表于 2010-7-8 15:33:30
学习了
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表