英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[士官B群][11.18][Topic] Have you watched the movie ?

发布者: iceboy | 发布时间: 2005-11-22 08:46| 查看数: 11276| 评论数: 2|

I have no time to watch it , how about you?

最新评论

Michelle 发表于 2005-11-22 14:45:39

回复:(iceboy)[士官B群][11.18][Topic] Have you w...

ycdpeXZt.jpg
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-22 14:47:34编辑过]
colinchang 发表于 2005-11-22 16:51:32
I saw the prime time show the day before yesterday. I had heard that this episode were the best one of Harry Portter series before I went to cinema. This movie finally proved what I had heard were right. I think there were considerably more action, more characters, more beutiful computer graphics , more suspenseful plot ,more character development and better combination between humerous scenes and scary scenes than in the past three.

The best-acted scene in the movie is the standoff between Voldemort and Harry and the scuffling between Harry and the dragon. But there were some mawkish parts (mostly involving Hermione) and Daniel Radcliffe' scar-pain/bad-dream/personal-anguish faces are still indistinguishable from one other.And I think the three staring roles could have done better in performance. But as a non-Harry Portter Fan, I still think this movie is worth my RMB30. Any new fan will get some good action in the Tri-wizard scenes, some suspense, some plot twist and some cute coming-of-age comedy.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-22 16:55:39编辑过]
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表