找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Have you lurked today? 今天,你潜水了吗?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-8-7 08:04| 查看数: 2646| 评论数: 4|

现在越来越多的朋友们都喜欢把QQ等一些私人聊天工具习惯性的登录以后挂上隐身状态,俗称潜水,遇到想说话的人,于是潜出水面,寒碜两句,更多的可能是挂了一天都不说一句话,听到有“咚咚”的声音,还习惯的把QQ拉下来看一眼是谁上线了,然后,继续潜着,据研究说,这是一个人心态开始衰老的表现,不在想与更多的人交流,更希望自己处于一个角落,静静的观察别人。

Nowadays, more and more friends prefer to log in the private chatting tools, such as QQ and change its mode into “invisible”, which is normally referred to as “lurking”. When they meet the one they would like to chat with, they will show up and make greetings with him/her. More often, they will stay there the whole day keeping silent and open QQ to check who has logged in when hearing the “drumming” sound and then begin to lurk again. According to the research, it is the sign of being aged in mentality. People would not like to communicate with others and say in a corner, watching others quietly.

亲爱的朋友们,今天,你潜水了么?

My dear friends, have you lurked today?

最新评论

huowa222 发表于 2010-8-7 22:55:35
i 'd like to lurk in QQ everyday, and always will be. because it is impolite to ignore others' messages, however, it will take me much time to reply my friends if i try to please them. im in embarressment when i put my ym on line(visible). consequently, i prefer to lurk on line.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

vofeima 发表于 2010-8-7 23:20:57
I seem in passage time ago since I had lurked sincerely. If fract man point out lurk behavior. the behavior take contain but maybe appear without crisis.we are expand subject program

Which attract to more people reaction.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

aswind 发表于 2010-8-8 21:08:08
i 'd like to lurk in QQ often.
darechak 发表于 2010-8-9 06:44:07
I don't agree with your ,to lurk can be divide into many ,such as ,to avoid the disturb by othersor working at that time

sorry ,katty ,my english is so poor, I write this words may have many mistakes,i hope you can speak

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表