找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

时尚双语:看看新当选的英国“美味爸妈”

发布者: david | 发布时间: 2006-9-25 11:11| 查看数: 8613| 评论数: 1|

Victoria and David Beckham have been named Britain's "yummiest mummy" and "dishiest dad " in a survey for baby food company Avent.

近日,在英国婴儿食品公司Avent进行的调查中,维多利亚和大卫·贝克汉姆夫妇分别当选为英国的“美味妈咪”和“美味老爸”。

The Daily Mirror reported the 32-year-old mother of three and her 31-year-old soccer star husband were voted the sexiest celebrity parents in the 2,000-person survey for their ability to be "nurturing, hands-on, often seen out with the kids -- and still sexy."

据《每日镜报》报道,Avent就名人父母在“养儿育女,经常带子女逛街以及气质依旧性感”等方面的表现对2000人进行了调查。结果,已是3个孩子母亲的32岁的维多利亚和她31岁球星丈夫贝克汉姆当选为最性感的名人父母。

While the former Posh Spice edged out English journalist Nigella Lawson for the top spot on the mothering countdown, her husband came in just ahead of Hollywood actor Brad Pitt for his fathering duties, the report said.

报道说,维多利亚击败英国星级女厨师尼格拉·劳森跻身“美味妈咪”排行榜榜首,而她的丈夫贝克汉姆力压好莱坞大腕布拉德·皮特当选最佳“美味老爸”。

Rounding out the top 5 in the dishiest dad competition after Beckham and Pitt was celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, TV star Jonathan Ross and recent father Tom Cruise.

在“美味老爸”前5名得主中,紧随贝克汉姆和皮特之后的是明星厨师贾米·奥利弗、电视剧明星乔纳森·罗斯和身为人父的汤姆·克鲁斯。

The newspaper said while Victoria and Lawson enjoyed their top two spots on the female side of the survey, they were directly followed by screen actress Angelina Jolie, author Jools Oliver and cinema star Kate Winslet.

报道说,在“美味妈咪”排行榜中,位列维多利亚和劳森之后的是好莱坞巨星安吉丽娜·朱莉和影星凯特·温丝莱特。

最新评论

chris前 发表于 2006-9-26 10:29:34
<p>hehe.i only knew the NO seven is a outstaning player on the court ,to my surpris he is also a good daddy off court ,well ...all i can say&nbsp;he is perfect man. </p>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表