QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

明星大腕儿们的整容手术众生相

发布者: 梦儿 | 发布时间: 2010-8-12 06:53| 查看数: 1064| 评论数: 0|

[url=]

[/url]

前辣妹成员洁芮·哈莉维尔承认自己使用过肉毒素。据《每日邮报》网站报道,洁芮说这玩意儿给她带来了巨大的头痛,还有一个呆板的额头,“我不敢说我以后再也不用它了,但是我现在想要让自己努力相信看到自己的年龄增长也没什么大不了的。”

魔幻电影美剧新宠谁是最帅吸血鬼男主角

She did! Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell admitted to using Botox, but claims that it gave her (aside from a stiff forehead) a huge headache, according to the Dailymail.co.uk. "I’m not saying I’ll never do it again, but for now I strive to look for examples that show me it’s OK to age, " Halliwell confessed.

[url=]

[/url]

中国演员周润发对于自己如何保养并不避讳。这位《卧虎藏龙》的男主角在今日《龙珠》真人版电影宣传活动中向记者承认自己早在1989年眼睑下垂之时就动了个手术。他还开玩笑说他把自己的医生介绍给了所有香港同胞:“他那儿价廉物美嘛!”

周润发版《孔子》海报曝光是褒是贬意见不一

Chinese actor Chow Yun-fat isn't hiding how he keeps a fresh face. The 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' star admitted to reporters at a recent event for the upcoming 'Dragonball: Evolution' that he first got surgery in 1989 when his 'eyelids began to droop.' He even joked that he would recommend his doctor to anyone in Hong Kong. 'He's cheap and good.'

[url=]

[/url]

“我这可是天生丽质。”妮可·基德曼面对外界说她肉毒素注射上瘾的传闻如是回应:“我脸上没啥别的东西。我很注意抹防晒霜。我也不吸烟。把自己照顾得很好。对此我很自豪。”

《红磨坊》对唱串烧10余首经典老歌

"I am completely natural," Nicole Kidman told Marie Claire, on rumors that she's a Botox junkie. "I have nothing in my face or anything. I wear sunscreen, and I don't smoke. I take care of myself. And I'm very proud to say that."

[url=]

[/url]

《歌舞青春》大红人儿阿什丽·提斯代尔因为遭受鼻中隔偏曲疾病的困扰,于2007年末做了整鼻手术。

点此《歌舞青春3:毕业年》全部歌曲收听下载>>

Starlet Ashley Tisdale underwent rhinoplasty in late 2007 after suffering from a deviated septum.

[url=]

[/url]

《摔跤王》男主角米奇·洛基曾经离开影坛,转战职业拳击场,他承认自己为了修补自己那张残破不堪的脸去找过“某种特别的医生”。

沙哑嗓音尽显《摔跤王》真男人沧桑本色

Actor Mickey Rourke, who took time off acting to become full-time boxer, admitted that he went to a "certain kind of doctor" to help fix his mangled face.

[url=]

[/url]

《老友记》中的“莫妮卡”科特妮·考克斯接受杂志采访时承认自己用过肉毒素:“我觉得这玩意儿很神奇,但也很吓人。我不敢说我不再使用了,但是我真的很讨厌这东西。”

《老友记》"后传":这些年他们干嘛去了?

Courteney Cox admitted to Marie Claire magazine that she's used Botox. "I think it's fantastic and also horrible," she said. "It's not that I haven't tried Botox – but I hated it."

迈克尔·杰克逊曾经承认自己做过两次隆鼻手术,下巴上的沟痕也是手术造出来的。

【视频】教你学跳迈克尔·杰克逊招牌太空舞步

Michael also spoke of his plastic surgery, saying he had two rhinoplastic surgeries and the surgical creation of a cleft in his chin.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表